Thread: new to the game

jt78 is offline New Member

new to the game

hi. I am a 37 yo male who works a very physically demanding job. My body has been beating up over the years. Lately I have found it hard to get in the gym to lift. I ran some test with my dr and it seems that I have low testosterone . I was given a script for gel. I did not get it because 1) it was not covered by my insurance and 2) I have a young daughter and heard horror stories about them having any contact with it. I was looking to do a cycle that enhance my performance. I am a firefighter and have a lot of pain in my joints from constant use. I'm not looking to become a gorilla. Just muscular and feel a little younger. I want to avoid gels and pills...injecting seems to be the method i will use. Does anyone have advise on what i should stack and any suggestions of maybe a legit web site to buy them along with pins? Thanx for the help

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forums.

First I wouldn't cycle until u get your low t solved.

Last think we don't give sources out on this forum. If ppl message u about a source it's going to be a scam. Good luck

jt78 is offline New Member
    thank you

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just thought about this but u said u didn't want to do the creams. Maybe talk to the doc about being put on injection instead.

I'm not on TRT and not the smartest about it. That's for sure but could be worth a try

Thread Information