• 1 Post By jnt29904
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Metalject
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Problem with Tren

Floyd321 is offline New Member

Problem with Tren

When I use tren I have a strange burning sensation throughout my scalp, sometimes eyes or nose or even feet..and it feels like they are completely on fire. I don't ever get the "cough", but the burning is so intense I don't know what to do...any one else experience this and what can I do about it...I pin every other day

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never experienced that with tren myself, but it does not surprise me. If it is too much then I would suggest not using it. Many of us react differently on it. For me, I get a crazy desire to work out more than normal and have crazy dreams about killing everything in my path. Which is kind of funny because I do not like even killing bugs in my house when I am awake. I will carry them outside to go on with their day. How much tren are you taking EOD?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never heard of anyone having this, could be allergic maybe?
    kinetixtrainer likes this.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I have never experienced that with tren myself, but it does not surprise me. If it is too much then I would suggest not using it. Many of us react differently on it. For me, I get a crazy desire to work out more than normal and have crazy dreams about killing everything in my path. Which is kind of funny because I do not like even killing bugs in my house when I am awake. I will carry them outside to go on with their day. How much tren are you taking EOD?
    Now thats very kind of you to do that. I just throw em outta the window and say FLY YOU FOOLS.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Tren 250 .75 ml every day...and at times its fine but others..I want to die...but it for sure works wonders for me..get crazy vascular, but I may switch to deca instead

jnt29904 is offline New Member
    Different brands of Tren have had diff effects on me. I have had Tren cough on some and chest pain with burning on others. The burning was in my chest area though, never had any of that in my scalp etc. though. Have you tried a different ester?
    LEO78 likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd321 View Post
    Tren 250 .75 ml every day...and at times its fine but others..I want to die...but it for sure works wonders for me..get crazy vascular, but I may switch to deca instead
    People often report about tren having awful side effects. This is a direct result of using too much. Lower your dosage to 50 mg/EOD.
    Tren-t565 likes this.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get the exact same thing you're talking about. The back of my head burns and itches and so do my hands and feet. Feels like electricity coming out of your fingers (not the best or most accurate description but all I can think of) Often I can taste a metallic taste in my mouth for a moment and even into my teeth but that passes pretty quick. The whole ordeal doesn't last long, just a min or two. I wouldn't call it excruciating but it's a little uncomfortable.

I'm not sure what causes this, I've only met one other person tell me they have this happen sometimes, an old training partner from some years back. So welcome to the exclusive Tren Burning Head group, lol! And it may have something to do with the quality of the gear - I have no explanation for this just theories but the stronger and better the Tren is the more often it seems to happen. Crappier Tren it seems to happen less. Alright, well that's all I've got.
    Tren-t565 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Do you pin every day or every other day you mention both? If it's every day why do you feel the need for 1.4g tren per week? If it's EOD why do you feel the need for 700mg per week?

What are your stats?

What is your full cycle layout?
    Tren-t565 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I also get this burning sensation in face, nose. Yeah, fire and skin in face becomes more red. But i get this from other roids aswell. But it goes away. First two weeks of 500 mg tren e i may get it. Dianabol gives it to me. Never saw bloodvalues which could indicate what it is.

But it sure doesnt feel good. Perhaps BP.
    Tren-t565 likes this.

Thanks for the input...sorry for delay back..but I'm now about to go back on tren but I think I will lower to .75 ml a day instead of 1ml...I'm also doing cyp 350 1/ml 3 times a week..hoping to put some size back on..no matter how clean and much I eat can never stay over 200lbs cut...I'm 5 10 about 187 now and thinking of adding anivar to the mix

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnt29904 View Post
    Different brands of Tren have had diff effects on me. I have had Tren cough on some and chest pain with burning on others.
    That's true.
    Felt good with vermo's tren , and horrible chest burning with trens from other ugls

gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    People often report about tren having awful side effects. This is a direct result of using too much. Lower your dosage to 50 mg/EOD.
    If we decrease dosage and do not feal any sides at all.

How to figure out if tren works fine?
    What to expect on a tren cycle?

Sorry to bump up others thread, but my question is relevant to Tren too. I was just about to post a question when I come across this thread.
    If it against the rules, let me know, and I am going to start a new one.

I am first-time tren user and not sure what to expect and how to determine if tren works well or not. I changed supplier as well and not sure if I got a good gear.

I used 50mgTrenA and 50mg TestP ED for five days then increased it for 75mg Tren A for two days. The next morning I woke up and felt very light headed and nearly collapsed when I jumped off my bed, and during the day also but only if I stand up to fast from a chair for example. My nose was bleeding in the morning, and BP was a bit high.

I rest one day than decreased dosage to 50/50 Ed as it was before and no sides at all. I have not felt any sides you guys mentioned above.

Any of the dosages did not cause changes on my workout performance, and I am not sweating at all even after my 45 min cardio on 145-155 pulse rate.

I do not know if it important, but I take 125mg Levothyroxine for my thyroid shut down as well.

So if no night sweating, no increased body temp, no sweating during exercise.

Is it possible I still able to enjoy the advantages of tren,or might be my gear underdosed?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    If we decrease dosage and do not feal any sides at all.

How to figure out if tren works fine?
    What to expect on a tren cycle?

Sorry to bump up others thread, but my question is relevant to Tren too. I was just about to post a question when I come across this thread.
    If it against the rules, let me know, and I am going to start a new one.

I am first-time tren user and not sure what to expect and how to determine if tren works well or not. I changed supplier as well and not sure if I got a good gear.

I used 50mgTrenA and 50mg TestP ED for five days then increased it for 75mg Tren A for two days. The next morning I woke up and felt very light headed and nearly collapsed when I jumped off my bed, and during the day also but only if I stand up to fast from a chair for example. My nose was bleeding in the morning, and BP was a bit high.

I rest one day than decreased dosage to 50/50 Ed as it was before and no sides at all. I have not felt any sides you guys mentioned above.

Any of the dosages did not cause changes on my workout performance, and I am not sweating at all even after my 45 min cardio on 145-155 pulse rate.

I do not know if it important, but I take 125mg Levothyroxine for my thyroid shut down as well.

So if no night sweating, no increased body temp, no sweating during exercise.

Is it possible I still able to enjoy the advantages of tren,or might be my gear underdosed?
    Too early, the sides creep up with time on.

gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Too early, the sides creep up with time on.
    I am not bagging for sides. I just would like to figure out how to notice if tren is working and how to set the right dose?

Would you mind Sir to elaborate according to my questions?

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I didnt read through everything but I can tell you that you are hitting or nicking a vein when injecting tren

Thread Information