byte[] is offline New Member

How to fully take advantage of my cycle?

Hey guys, new member here.
    As the title says, I'm currently two weeks in a cycle, it's starting to really kick in, and I was wondering how I could gain as much muscle on it as possible. I know the basics as I have been lifting for a good bit, but I'm only a couple months into the steroid game.

My cycle consists of 150mg testosterone enanthate , and 400mg trenbolone enanthate . I had the testosterone at 250 for the first week, but the sides were just two strong. 150 is my happy medium. I am running tren instead of deca /dbol because I wanted to avoid the bloat that some get, and wanted to gain LEAN mass.

I'm around 5'10, 150 lbs, somewhere around 10% body fat. I'm a smaller dude sadly. Does not look like I am going to be growing any. I heard of some users growing after tren, but I guess we will see.

My diet has a medium amount of carbs. I have about 8 cups of rice every day and maybe 4 pieces of bread, not a bread fan. I'm trying to gain lean muscle, but I will increase this if needed. My protein is over 250 grams, but I don't know if this should be higher since I am on AAS.

I'm doing a split routine

back & biceps
    chest, shoulders, triceps
    quads, hams, calves, abs

I don't think I should intensify my split routine as I do not give myself any days in between to rest, but again I have little experience with AAS.

Basically what I'm asking, is what should I be doing different on cycle than I do normally off cycle? I have increased the amount of food I intake, and have 5 protein shakes a day, but I am doing the same exercises, just more sets and weight.

Also I am injecting every 7 days, and I notice towards the end of these 7 days, I feel as if I appear smaller, and my muscles seem to be much harder. Does anybody know why this is?

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Wow, I don't know where to start.

1. You are 19 years old, you don't need to even think about steroids yet. Your natural production is still developing and growing and I 100% guarantee that your are permanently damaging what your natural testosterone would've been once you get off your cycle.

2. Trenbolone is one of if not the strongest and most harmful steroids there is. Only extremely experienced body builders/experts should use it, and even they run into serious problems.

3. Are you running an AI or do you have a Dopamine Agonist on hand? Do you know what a PCT is?

4. You are extremely light weight for your height and your diet is straight up terrible. 5 protein shakes a day?! 8 cups of rice?! 4 pieces of bread? You should've gotten your diet in order and your size up before even considering AAS.

5. If you were to lower a dose of something due to sides it would be the Tren instead of test....if not both. But you shouldn't even be using ANYTHING

You are going to damage yourself permanently, lose what little you gain on the cycle immediately after, and you didn't even need AAS to get great results. I hope to god you are kidding and you are just a troll. If not, I would figure out how to get my hands on a PCT ASAP and do not use anymore steroids. You possibly have already damaged yourself, Trenbolone is very dangerous.

Good luck, and I really mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    Wow, I don't know where to start.

1. You are 19 years old, you don't need to even think about steroids yet. Your natural production is still developing and growing and I 100% guarantee that your are permanently damaging what your natural testosterone would've been once you get off your cycle.

2. Trenbolone is one of if not the strongest and most harmful steroids there is. Only extremely experienced body builders/experts should use it, and even they run into serious problems.

3. Are you running an AI or do you have a Dopamine Agonist on hand? Do you know what a PCT is?

4. You are extremely light weight for your height and your diet is straight up terrible. 5 protein shakes a day?! 8 cups of rice?! 4 pieces of bread? You should've gotten your diet in order and your size up before even considering AAS.

5. If you were to lower a dose of something due to sides it would be the Tren instead of test....if not both. But you shouldn't even be using ANYTHING

You are going to damage yourself permanently, lose what little you gain on the cycle immediately after, and you didn't even need AAS to get great results. I hope to god you are kidding and you are just a troll. If not, I would figure out how to get my hands on a PCT ASAP and do not use anymore steroids. You possibly have already damaged yourself, Trenbolone is very dangerous.

Good luck, and I really mean it.
    1- I got into bad depression as a result of surrounding environment, not going to get too detailed. As a result I got into hard drug use. By some miracle came out of all that and now my test levels are beyond low, especially for a 19 year old. I got my blood work a while ago, but I believe it was around 230 ng/dl? My physician said this is why I still feel so depressed.

3- I'm taking vitamin b6 for the prolactin gyno, I'm not going to run an AI for 150mg test, I never heard of a dopamine antagonist.. I assume this is for the prolactin? I don't know what dopamine has to do with prolactin though. Yes I do know what a PCT is, I have nolva and clomid. Growth plates are fully closed by the way, have gotten x-ray. I'm done growing, for good.

4- That's not the only thing I eat/drink of course.. my diet consists of large amounts of spinach, green beans, chicken breast, then the rice and protein shakes. Probably should have included that in my original post, my fault. Most people say my diet is actually a lot better than there's and I just need to be patient and be satisfied with what I get.

5- The test sides were not really terrible sides, I was just way too horny to handle, I wasn't okay with beating my meat 4 times a day. The aggressiveness was also through the roof. Tren doesn't make me aggressive oddly, but I have a lot of the other side effects so I'm sure it's real tren.

Nice bully btw
    Last edited by byte[]; 01-22-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Inject twice a week Monday and Thursday 200 mg of tren and 75 of test on each day.
    Eat like a ****ing fat ass
    Don't worry about lean muscle just worry about adding some mass
    U already in so now just finish your cycle
    Tren it's ****ing strong so ull be hungry and horny
    Good luck
    Just focus on your food eat like never before outside your comfort zone!! Eat eat eat

Quote Originally Posted by Althenery View Post
    Inject twice a week Monday and Thursday 200 mg of tren and 75 of test on each day.
    Eat like a ****ing fat ass
    Don't worry about lean muscle just worry about adding some mass
    U already in so now just finish your cycle
    Tren it's ****ing strong so ull be hungry and horny
    Good luck
    Just focus on your food eat like never before outside your comfort zone!! Eat eat eat
    Haha I've gained a little bit of weight already from eating so damn much, sucks cause tren suppresses my appetite, thats why I started chuggin protein shakes along with my meals, other than I can't really afford that much food haha. You're right about the hornyness though. Stronger than test but in a different way. Harder to get aroused but once I'm there I am ****ing there. I'm actually almost out of needles, I should have ordered ****ing more. I'll inject twice a week when I get more, should be my next pin.

Just wait until week 3-4 ull see mr tren and he's not nice

Just wait until week 3-4 ull see mr tren and he's not nice
    It's kind of weird, at the beginning of my tren usage I had terrible insomnia, crazzzyyy ass nightmares, the tren makes me like them in a very weird way though. My mind has convinced myself the nightmares make me a stronger person, idk what's up with that.

I know the mental effect takes place at different times than the muscular effect though. I'll probably post before and after pics on this thread once I am done with the cycle. Thank you for the help guys

Goo luck man, any Questions just ask, manny people are going to tell u ur to young and that u don't know what ur doing but it's to late now just try to do your best

Goo luck man, any Questions just ask, manny people are going to tell u ur to young and that u don't know what ur doing but it's to late now just try to do your best
    Will do man, thank you

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    Man I'm sorry but how the hell could you tell the sides of test was too strong after one week ? What were the sides you experienced ? The gear has barely kicked in yet.. Mate you have no business in the steroids game seriously. Just quit now before it's too late

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I was gonna type out a long drawn-out post, but never mind. OP, just read DJ Screws post. Everything you need to read is there. Please stop the cycle and run a PCT.

If you're only 2 weeks in your first cycle, how would you know the Test is causing the sides instead of the Tren ? This is why it is always advised to use test only on your first cycle. Also, Test E/C needs to be pinned twice a week, not every 7th day. There is no way in hell you got sides (horniness, as you mentioned) after a single shot of Test during the first 7 days.

You need to stop this cycle.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Poor first cycle choice, let alone your age etc

I would stop if i were you, run a PCT and look after yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordluke View Post
    Man I'm sorry but how the hell could you tell the sides of test was too strong after one week ? What were the sides you experienced ? The gear has barely kicked in yet.. Mate you have no business in the steroids game seriously. Just quit now before it's too late
    I'm almost 5 weeks in. I'm 2 weeks in the tren . I was experimenting with the test. Just aggression, really horny, acne was terrible. Not getting any of these on tren, hornyness yes, but in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    There is no way in hell you got sides (horniness, as you mentioned) after a single shot of Test during the first 7 days.
    I'm approaching the 5 week mark with test e. I wanted to get my test dose right before my tren .

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Poor first cycle choice, let alone your age etc

I would stop if i were you, run a PCT and look after yourself.
    Already explained the reason for age, as far as tren goes, don't have an explanation for that. Just said **** it, why not

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by byte[] View Post
    Already explained the reason for age, as far as tren goes, don't have an explanation for that. Just said **** it, why not
    Fair enough, appreciate you being honest, but thats not how the steroid game works, its disrespecting/abusing in my opinion, 19 and whacking multiple compounds and using that much tren.

You mention in your first post that your runing tren for lean mass, however it doesnt matter what drugs you run, lean mass will be accomplished by diet.

You have made some poor choices in my opinion, but good luck

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The longer you stay on, more time to make damage.

We see often the effects of using steroids under 25 years old, thats why we try to persuade ppl from harming them selves. Taking something that will alter your way of living for the rest of your life just to look better at the beach its stupid.

Here's some guys 1st hand experiences of using steroids at your age: ***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Its just a sample of what we see everyday, plenty more buried in the 6 million threads of this forum.

Thread Information