Ernold is offline New Member

Equipoise/Test C/Anavar Cycle - Need Help & Advice

I was hoping someone could help me out with my upcoming cycle I plan to run.

As I'm sure you'll ask...

Stats:
    • 160 lbs
    • 10.8% BF
    • 5' 9
    • Training consistently for 5 years

This will be my fourth cycle. I'm very Gyno prone, I actually had bi-lateral (both) glandular removal back on Oct 20th 2015. So I'm planning on running this cycle with low dose test and minimal aromatizing substances in mind. Planning to start cycle on Feb 1st 2016.

Previous cycles;
    • Typical beginner cycle - Test E - 500 mg/wk, Mon/Thur.
    • Dbol - 50mg ed, Test E - 600 mg/wk, Mon/Thur.
    • Anavar - 50mg ed, Test E - 600 mg/wk, Mon/Thur.

Heres the cycle i plan on running;

Week EQ Test C Anavar Adex Nolva
    1 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    2 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    3 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    4 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    5 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    6 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    7 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    8 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    9 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 0.5mg/eod
    10 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    11 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    12 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    13 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    14 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    15 600mg/wk 500mg/wk 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    16 500mg/wk 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    17 0.5mg/eod
    18 0.5mg/eod
    19 50mg/ed
    20 50mg/ed
    21 25mg/ed
    22 25mg/ed

A few questions;
    • Should I kickstart the cycle with var at all, and then end with it as well?
    • I've read conflicting threads about front loading EQ, should i front load my EQ? If so, I've read suggestions ranged from 900-1500mg... Seems high.
    • PCT - Is this enough? Should I pick up some Clomid to run with my Nolva? I've always done it in the past, just not sure how much it helped me out.

Thanks for your responses in advanced!
    Last edited by Ernold; 01-23-2016 at 12:16 AM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I really hate to be the guy who says things like"you're too light...fix your diet before cycling". It seems like I've said something similar to that in the past 4 or 5 threads in the Q&A forum. I would much rather be the guy that says "cycle looks great! Let us know how it goes"...which I have, of course, just not as often as I'd like to.

With that being said, I am curious as to what weight you started at and how much you kept after 3 cycles? I am the same height as you, about 4% more body fat, and have also ran 3 cycles prior to the one I'm on now. Also, my previous cycles are very similar to yours. I am 225 lbs and was 190 when I started my first cycle, around 13% body fat. I question whether you're dieting correctly. What are your goals from this? With the stats you have listed, you could get there naturally.

Again, I don't want to be too quick to judge without getting my above questions answered first, but it does concern me.

As far as your cycle goes, for some reason, it's not showing up when I view it from my phone but, looking at your previous cycles, it does seem that you have a clue as to what you're doing as far as the compounds go and you're not reckless with them. But if it's me, I would want to optimize my cycle usage as much as possible, so bear in mind that, with the above questions, I'm only trying to help.

In regards to your questions at the bottom of your post, I personally see no need to front load the EQ. I also see know reason to run it at 1.5 grams! I would suggest that, if you do decide to run it, stay around 600 mg per week. A lot of people here are not fond of EQ as it is probably the most, if not, one of the most mild steroids there is. The gains, to some, are not worth it and there are certainly other compounds out there that would benefit you more. But to each their own. Some people do like it. I have not personally ran it myself.

Definitely add Clomid to your PCT. I have a very hard time with the sides from Clomid so I use Toremifene instead. Since you mentioned you've used it before, I assume you handle it just fine. As stated, I cannot see your cycle plan from my phone, so if you have not already, please also post your PCT plan.

Thanks for the reply muslestack. I just came off a 3 month challenge, so I'm at a great place but I'm still not aesthetically where I'd like to be. Ideally I don't really want to gain a ton of weight, just basically find a nice balance of losing a bit more BF and adding a bit more muscle. I've attached a photo of both my plan and me from about a month ago.

When I first started I weight 150ish. So about 10 lbs from where I'm at now. Of course that was about 3 1/2 years ago. Its been about 2 years off since my last cycle and decided to do things naturally for awhile. I bounced up to 190, i sat around 175 for the longest time. Now im dieting down to 160, and want to be back in the 170 range.

Hope that helps!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Equipoise/Test C/Anavar Cycle - Need Help & Advice-screen-shot-2016-01-22-friday-january-22-2016-9.51.04-pm.png   Equipoise/Test C/Anavar Cycle - Need Help & Advice-natty.jpg  
    Last edited by Ernold; 01-23-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernold
    Thanks for the reply muslestack. I just came off a 3 month challenge, so I'm at a great place but I'm still not aesthetically where I'd like to be. Ideally I don't really want to gain a ton of weight, just basically find a nice balance of losing a bit more BF and adding a bit more muscle. I've attached a photo of both my plan and me from about a month ago.
    A few things: You don't look bad but, so far, I stand by my advice. I don't think you're 11% body fat. I would put you more at 15%. How did you get it measured? Also, you did not answer my questions: how much did you weigh before you started cycling, and how much did you keep after each cycle? Once again, here to help. I don't believe I've ever seen Nolva dosed in 25mg increments...are you sure this is not the Clomid that you're listing?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I agree with muscle stack

You said you only weigh 10lbs more after you first started (5 years of training and 3 cycles)

Thats a pretty poor gain in my opinion.

What does your daily diet look like? What do you eat from when you wake up until when you go to bed everyday? (Be honest here, we will be to help your improve it)

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    If you were fat before you started and switched to quality muscle then u r doing good but if you were already lean then u have to look at your diet.I have a really fast motabolism and I'm 6'3" so I have to eat a ton of clean food to even keep a consistent weight.it took a long time for me to figure my diet and training.you look like u loft don't get me wrong but you should pack on another 10-20 more pounds before you start pinning.my 2 cents...
    You are on the right path but if you do decide to go a head and do it add some clomid to that pct....and maybe a test and anavar wait on the eq.another 2 cents.lmao
    Good luck

Awesome thanks for all your input guys.

musclestack: I used a hand caliper, with chest/ab/thigh measurements, and a digital handheld one.

TheTaxMan: I've been following Jim Stoppani's shortcut to shred nutrition plan.

jolter603: I trained throughout high school but nothing I would consider as dedicated, but I was in there 3 maybe 4 days a week. My senior year I was going to the gym about 5 days a week, but of course with that age comes a lot of partying.

About 3-4 years ago I was 150lbs. Probably around 18 - 19%. Thats when I started educating myself on my various diets and training programs.

I did my first cycle about 3 years ago, So I gained about 15lbs, and dropped about 2-3% BF.

I took 9 months off AAS and retained about 10lbs, so I lost 5lbs, and sat at 170lbs. I believe I went back up in BF, looking at photos I was probably in that 17-18% range again.

My 2nd cycle was almost identical to the last one. I gained 20lbs, so I was at 190lbs. But dropped about 10 after that. I think I had a ton of water weight that cycle if I recall correctly.

My last cycle I started at 180lbs and gained 10lbs. I was in the 14% BF range.

Thanks again!

Thread Information