Currently on the week 3 of my cycle.
Cycle is
500mg prop
500mg npp
800mg eq
100mg var ED

Var is just for first 4 weeks
npp is just for first 8 weeks

Got every thing on hand, caber, adex, aromasin , ralox, clomid, nolva, fadogia agrestis, HCG etc. etc.

Here is the problem. I was starting to get a really big libido boost and the end of week one. Was really enjoying it. Week 2 starts and decide to start taking my hcg at 500iu twice weekly I figure if the test is kicking in already, then i better start. I take a shot on Monday of week 2. I know I'm gyno prone and hcg can add to the aromatization so i decide to take .25mg of adex also on monday of week 2. Well there goes my libido boost. I'm not sure if I still had it Tuesday, but I know that by Wednesday of week 2 the boost was gone. Here I sit on Wednesday of week 3 and it still hasn't come back and i haven't taken anymore adex since monday of week 2. I did continue with the hcg as planned at 500iu twice weekly. Over the last 2 days I've noticed slight sensitivity in my right nipple. On scale of 1 to 10 (10 being a full blown lump). The sensitivity is about 1 and would be easily missed the average user who's never had gyno issues and I know a little sensitivity is okay. I know, I know, I know. Get bloodwork. I just seems so soon and this is a 16 weeker and i know I'll need to get blood work again and its expensive at $300+. This is my first cycle with adex. I switch from aromasin because I go tired of killing my libido with aromasin.

What is likely the problem here Low or high e2?
Should I use the caber (never used it in the past)?
How many times do you get blood work during a cycle?