Dylan Bishop is offline New Member

Recovery/ cycle thoughts?

Hello, stats-
    150 LBs
    5'3 (Very short, I know)
    15% BF
    20 years old

Experience- Never used a AAS cycle, but ran DNP cycles. Been researching AAS for a few months, and i understand them thoroughly.

My cycle- 6 week
    On cycle,
    30 mg tbol
    2 g taurine
    2 cap N2Guard
    1 cap Liv.52

PCT 1-2 week
    40 mg Nolvadex
    PCT 3-4 week
    20 mg Nolvadex

How does this overall cycle look? Since this is my first cycle, I decided to use an oral, and a non estrogen just to see how my body responds. Also, how long would it take for blood work to return to normal ranges?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Dont run oral only cycles, they will shut your test production down and you need test in your body, they will also hardly reap any keepable gains anyway.

First cycle should be test only.
    Any cycle should have test as the base.

Do some more research, read the stickies/pinned threads, pay particular interest to this one

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Dylan Bishop is offline New Member
    Sorry, but for now I'm bent on taking orals, I just simply can't hide needles from my room mate. I understand the more serious risks that attribute orals, but I would appreciate if you helped my on my questions.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Bishop View Post
    Sorry, but for now I'm bent on taking orals, I just simply can't hide needles from my room mate. I understand the more serious risks that attribute orals, but I would appreciate if you helped my on my questions.
    We preach safe AAS use - and what your proposing isn't safe nor will it be successful! If you can't lol your own stuff up then maybe you ought to wait till you can cycle safely and most successfully! You aren't going to get anyone condoning oral only cycles here... You need to run test as the base compound for all cycles....

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 20 years old you are at your lifes peak of your own natural testosterone production, taking steroids will halt and completely shut down this natural production, and then you have 70% more chances of not recovering completely your testosterone once the natural production restarts.
    It is dumb not to wait till your hpta mature IMO.

Read this:

The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Buy a small safe
    Or a small suitcase with a small padlock on it. Keep your gear and needles etc in there.

But yea, like Mr BB said, your too young anyway.

Good luck

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Bishop View Post
    Hello, stats-
    150 LBs
    5'3 (Very short, I know)
    15% BF
    20 years old

Experience- Never used a AAS cycle, but ran DNP cycles. Been researching AAS for a few months, and i understand them thoroughly.

My cycle- 6 week
    On cycle,
    30 mg tbol
    2 g taurine
    2 cap N2Guard
    1 cap Liv.52

PCT 1-2 week
    40 mg Nolvadex
    PCT 3-4 week
    20 mg Nolvadex

How does this overall cycle look? Since this is my first cycle, I decided to use an oral, and a non estrogen just to see how my body responds. Also, how long would it take for blood work to return to normal ranges?
    I hope you take their advice mate. They aren't just making this stuff up and they aren't new to the practice of AAS either. Don't mess your endocrine system up because you want to put on muscle fast. At your height, it won't be hard to put on weight and look big naturally. Even if you went up 10lbs, you'd look good mate. Spend a couple years building a nice base, don't rush it, be patient, and when you're 25, if you still want to cycle, then do it, but don't ruin your body's hormones for a quick 10lbs that you'll lose anyways if you aren't dieting properly(which you aren't since you're only 150lbs). Best of luck Bishop.

Thread Information