boDAWG is offline Member

Test p + Winstrol 8-10wk cycle log

Hey Guys,

So I've taken a break from the site for a while but am back now. Starting something smaller on February 6th:

Stats:
    • 28 years old
    • 6'1''
    • 245lbs
    • around 16-17% BF (I know, it may be a few percentile high but not too worried about it with all the cardio I've started doing recently)
    • One previous cycle of Test P and Tren Ace 75mg EOD for 8 wks

The Cycle:
    • Test Prop at 75mg/ed for 8-10 weeks (haven't decided if I'll go full 10 or cut it at 8 weeks)
    • Winstrol 50mg e/d for the first 4 weeks
    • Letrozole 2.5mg EOD for 1st week (have some mild gyno present) then 1mg EOD
    • PCT will be Nolva and Clomid

I am debating something (some of you will argue against it). I'd like to run Vinny for the 1st 4 weeks and in that time I will decide whether I'd like to run my cycle for 8 or 10 weeks. If I decide to go for 10 weeks I will add Tren Ace at 50mg e/d for weeks 4-10. Why wait until week 4? Well, if the test on its own is providing me with favorable results I don't see a point in adding more compounds.

I plan to train only 4 times a week in addition to my jitsu and muay thai training. I am looking to cut some of the blubber off, not really concerned with putting on substantial mass but would like to retain what I have right now and drop a weight class for competition.

Since Mark Woods was nice enough to point out I mentioned nothing about my diet (like a rookie), here it is below:

Diet is fine right now. Went through some stuff in life and diet wasn't 100% on point for about 2 months but it's good to go now. Will be following the carb rotating diet I've done in the past with great results:

No complex carbs after 6pm except for on the days I lift. My workouts are usually around 9pm.
    Day 1 - 250g carbs 250-300g protein 60g fat
    Day 2 - 150g carbs 250-300g protein 80g fat
    Day 3 - 50g carbs 250-300g protein 100g fat
    Start the rotation again

Cardio is between 20-40 minutes 5 times a week on a stationary bike over 80% of maximum heart rate. "Bro, that rate is too high to burn fat!" I know, I am trying to build up cardiovascular conditioning for competition. On top of this I train jitsu and muay thai for 2 hours 4-5 days a week.

Not everyone will agree with the diet and cardio plan, but I know how my body reacts to macros and what works best for me, so please don't respond to this by giving me some numbers you read online about percentages and what macros should be. From a physiological stand point individuals will respond differently to macros and in my opinion there is no diet that works for everyone and should be tailored per individual.

I will have pics soon and then I will keep posting them on a weekly basis so keep following to see what kind of results I get from this GP cycle.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by boDAWG; 01-26-2016 at 11:58 AM.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    You want to lose the blubber but you haven't mentioned diet once!!

boDAWG is offline Member
    diet updated
    Last edited by boDAWG; 01-25-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Your right about the diet mate nobody is the same but once your in a deficit and your counting that's all that matters...I would leave the winny til the end tho...but if your gonna use tren I'd add in t3

boDAWG is offline Member
    I've got some T3 and some Clen on hand, so I may experiment with it. Mainly, I am not trying to overload my system. The one and only cycle I've ever done was way back in 2009 I think. I'd love to hear from some people who have used the Test P and Vinny combo.

Well then I'd stick with your original plan...best not say you may do this and that you will just keep adding in stuff...save it for another run,you have been off for while so you should yield some good results

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Be careful with the 2.5mgs. of Letro EOD. It could crash your Estrogen. Arimedex would be a better choice imho, at .25-.50 EOD.

boDAWG is offline Member
    The only reason I am going with 2.5 at first is because I do have some mild gyno present. After a week of 2.5 EOD I plan to switch it to 1mg EOD.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG View Post
    I've got some T3 and some Clen on hand, so I may experiment with it. Mainly, I am not trying to overload my system. The one and only cycle I've ever done was way back in 2009 I think. I'd love to hear from some people who have used the Test P and Vinny combo.
    I ran a prop/NPP/winny(backloaded) cycle w/great success - Defo leave the winny for the end... Your diet & training will surely dictate your gains! Run liver support(NAC) and Defo watch that letro it's a harsh one(and I doesn't rid gyno) only SERMs can if caught in time...

I had gotten some T3 and was thinking I'd need it... Still have it(useless now as it loses its potency over time) but w/tren Idk if I could run T3 as it alone(tren) burns fat like a hot knife through butter
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-26-2016 at 11:44 AM.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I ran a prop/NPP/winny(backloaded) cycle w/great success - Defo leave the winny for the end... Your diet & training will surely dictate your gains! Run liver support(NAC) and Defo watch that letro it's a harsh one(and I doesn't rid gyno) only SERMs can if caught in time...

I had gotten some T3 and was thinking I'd need it... Still have it(useless now as it loses its potency over time) but w/tren Idk if I could run T3 as it alone(tren) burns fat like a hot knife through butter
    Thanks for the info. I've talked to a few friends and did some more research and I will be keeping the Vinny for the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle. Who knows, maybe I'll be happy with Test P alone and keep the vinny for next time. Also, agreed, diet will dictate how my body looks. I am not delusional about the results or the work necessary, but dropping a few percentile points of body fat while adding a couple pounds of muscle would make me a happy man. I will have current pictures up tonight when I get home. Then I will load pics weekly.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Well, it took a little longer to get. It's her though and started today. Will post progress pictures weekly.

Thread Information