Roger11 is offline Member

Breating and Tren??

Hey guys, a week into my new cycle, on a npp/tren a blend, let me just say ive ran so much tren over the years its never effected my breathing like i read online happens to people.

But anyway, yesterday while training chest im near the end and all of a sudden i notice a change in my breathing pattern, im 108kg atm, so not a heavy guy and i breath loudly anyway. Anyway all today i cant properly exhale, i take a big breath in and it doesnt feel like the whole breathing cylce is complete, also feel a tight pain in my chest area. I went to the docs to make sure i didnt have any lung punctures or fluid in my lungs but wasnt able to manage to see him.

Could it just be the tren, im using a new labs tren so it could be more potent.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    tren had me short of breath all around the clock and your using it with npp that probably increases it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    tren had me short of breath all around the clock and your using it with npp that probably increases it.
    yeh deffs short of breath man, how long after discontuning it did your breath come back normally?

anyone else feel free to chime in, just hope i dont have a punctured or watery lung lol

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    yeh deffs short of breath man, how long after discontuning it did your breath come back normally?

anyone else feel free to chime in, just hope i dont have a punctured or watery lung lol
    Can you post your full cycle, along with AI/PA and PCT plans.

Ive personally not really suffered too badly with shortness of breath whilst running tren , id get a bit "panty" after vigorous exercise!

What is your curent dosage?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Age?
    Height?
    Explain this pain?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard of others complain about TREN and their cardio but its never bothered me any at all.
    If your having problems actually getting a breath and having chest pains I would cease use.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    yeh deffs short of breath man, how long after discontuning it did your breath come back normally? anyone else feel free to chime in, just hope i dont have a punctured or watery lung lol
    tren a side will be gone 3-5 days... tren e would be alot longer

Hey guys, a week into my new cycle, on a npp/tren a blend, let me just say ive ran so much tren over the years its never effected my breathing like i read online happens to people. But anyway, yesterday while training chest im near the end and all of a sudden i notice a change in my breathing pattern, im 108kg atm, so not a heavy guy and i breath loudly anyway. Anyway all today i cant properly exhale, i take a big breath in and it doesnt feel like the whole breathing cylce is complete, also feel a tight pain in my chest area. I went to the docs to make sure i didnt have any lung punctures or fluid in my lungs but wasnt able to manage to see him. Could it just be the tren, im using a new labs tren so it could be more potent.
    early in the day and warming up first fee sets the shortness is bad but as you get into work gets a little easier still bad struggling for air between sets always.. you get used to it... i only used to bulk and because of the shortness wouldnt even attempt intense cardio.. light cardio should be ok and may help open you up..

Blog Entries
    I used to use a low dose of clen like 40mcg to combat the heavy breathing while on tren when I would go on mountain bike expeditions...not saying this is a great idea but it did work to open the lungs so breathing was much easier.... just my experience...

Thanks guys, breathing is a bit better today, think ill stop it though, might swap it for primo or something, basically this is how i described it, I breath ok but it seems to get hard to draw a deep breath. When I yawn or breath deep it's like I can't complete it. also about 2 hours after i injected it cannot take a deep breath anymore and the rest are very shallow. I am not short of breath but it is difficult to breathe, but today my breathing feels better.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I used to use a low dose of clen like 40mcg to combat the heavy breathing while on tren when I would go on mountain bike expeditions...not saying this is a great idea but it did work to open the lungs so breathing was much easier.... just my experience...
    did you have the same tight feeling in your shoulder blades/breating issues on tren ?

anyone else?>

Thanks guys, breathing is a bit better today, think ill stop it though, might swap it for primo or something, basically this is how i described it, I breath ok but it seems to get hard to draw a deep breath. When I yawn or breath deep it's like I can't complete it. also about 2 hours after i injected it cannot take a deep breath anymore and the rest are very shallow. I am not short of breath but it is difficult to breathe, but today my breathing feels better.
    yes i know what your describing thats pretty much how it feels around the clock then gasping for air when doing physical exercise yes...

Thread Information