Bunkerghost is offline New Member

Primo at 200 mg/week?

Yup. I know the fact most of ppl will say that 200 mg/week of primo is totally useless. Well, I live in Turkey and we can buy Bayer primo directly from our pharmacies. No ugl shit. Also got "mild gastritis" and primo could be perfect for faster recovery, this is why my first choice is primo itself. But what about gains? Never ran primo before. Even its bayer primo, the gains will be pretty small on that dosage? My thought is,

1-15 week, 250 mg test enanthate (iran aburaihan)
    1-15 week, 200 mg primo (bayer)

hCG during cycle and SERMs in PCT.

My RBC is pretty high. This is why I don't prefer eq btw. I want to run mild compounds for a long time.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The only way to know for sure is too experiment on low dosages to see what works for you.
    My early cycles were SUST/TEST only @ 200-250mg every week and I made exceptional gains.

I did my first cycle with pharma grade sust 250 a week and had great results, too.

Just wondering primo does work or not on that dosage. I think I'll give it a try.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I'll be very honest

Primo is completely worthless at that dose. It's a waste of a needle to be honest and the test dose isn't worth shutting your natural test production down.

You would be better buying more food and change your training routine to build size and muscle. This will produce more gains than that cycle.

Imho

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    When did you do your cycle of Sust 250? Do as you wish, just be sure you're aware of the potential consequences of running AAS at 21 years old.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Besides your age primo at that dose or let alone anything under a 1g-1200mgs is pretty worthless imo -

Food is your best friend / if you can't learn to eat to grow gear is useless... You'll be in a vicious cycle of gaining and losing and need gear to get back to where you were / I wish I found this forum when I was younger just for the diet and training knowledge It off the charts high - and better than any other form of info/data/& proven methods.... and I've learned more in 2 yrs here than any class I took on lifting and dieting... Oh hormones too! Stick around read learn

@marcus

I'm pretty sure it was totally WORTH shutting my natural test production down. I mean, my first cycle with 250 sust. Your totally wrong.

Also this is not my second or even third cycle. I've ran low dose test/deca before (250/500) And test/eq. Never run tren and primo before and just wondering primos effect on me cause I can buy it from pharmacy. Also decided that I'll only mild compounds such as test, primo and oxan (eq is useless IMO and already have some high RBC levels as I said before)

1 gr primo is too high. You guys prolly compare it with tren. I've seen many guys around of me that only uses 300-400 mgs primo with great results.

Are you really sure that you've used LEGIT bayer rimo before?

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    First cycle was test cyp 260 mg/week. Had great results with an awesome recomp. Gains kept coming in PCT too with nolva/clomid.

FWIW, I think you should ditch the primo and run test at 250/week for 10-12 weeks. You will be better served

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunkerghost View Post
    @marcus

I'm pretty sure it was totally WORTH shutting my natural test production down. I mean, my first cycle with 250 sust. Your totally wrong.

Also this is not my second or even third cycle. I've ran low dose test/deca before (250/500) And test/eq. Never run tren and primo before and just wondering primos effect on me cause I can buy it from pharmacy. Also decided that I'll only mild compounds such as test, primo and oxan (eq is useless IMO and already have some high RBC levels as I said before)

1 gr primo is too high. You guys prolly compare it with tren. I've seen many guys around of me that only uses 300-400 mgs primo with great results.

Are you really sure that you've used LEGIT bayer rimo before?
    As I mentioned before, do as you wish. I'm not going to lecture you on cycling at too young of an age. But I am genuinely curious, since you've ran what seems to be like a lot of cycles, at what age did you start?

I have not personally run Primo before, but I've been around the boards for quite a while, and from everything I've read on the compound, 1 gram + is not out of the ordinary, so I'm going to have to agree with NACH on this. And I don't know if you happened to look at Marcus' profile pic, but I'm pretty sure he knows what LEGIT Primo is like in terms of seeing results. Just sayin.

lily-Landmarkchem is offline New Member
    Helpful post . It seems that Primo is popular recently

Thread Information