Thread: adex sides?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

adex sides?

So this is the first time I am taking my adex in the morning. (.25mt EOD) I normally take it at night but the problem with that is im up all night pissing my brains out. So this time I figured I'd take it in the morning. Bad idea I feel. My rage is fvcking out of control. Its fvcking bad!!! I don't think I have ever felt this way before. I'm getting mad over nothing at all. I mean I feel like I could do something stupid but I wont. Anyone ever have this feeling and do u think it could be because of the adex?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No I have never had sides from Adex and I'm taking double that dose eod

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Ive 1mg adex pills and i try to bight them in quaters, most of them are in quaters but after biting the full packet i ended up with a lot of little bits (crumbs)

I took all the good sized bits first which looked about 0.25mg

Now im taking the crumby bits, and when i take them i feel drugged, feel spaced out, paranoid, edgy, - kind of like smoking weed or taking coke ( sorry for the rec drug talk but only way i can describe it) - it lasts about an hour, and im guessing its because the bits are so small they disolving quickly.

This may not help you but i was about to start a thread, but seen your thread so thought id post my experience here instead

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Ive 1mg adex pills and i try to bight them in quaters, most of them are in quaters but after biting the full packet i ended up with a lot of little bits (crumbs) I took all the good sized bits first which looked about 0.25mg Now im taking the crumby bits, and when i take them i feel drugged, feel spaced out, paranoid, edgy, - kind of like smoking weed or taking coke ( sorry for the rec drug talk but only way i can describe it) - it lasts about an hour, and im guessing its because the bits are so small they disolving quickly. This may not help you but i was about to start a thread, but seen your thread so thought id post my experience here instead
    from Adex really? I have never experienced anything like that on Adex or aromasin

Yea its fine when i take it in bigger chunks but the last few times ive been using the smaller chunks (very small bits) and it hits me for an hour like back in the day when ive took rec drugs - very wierd.

Its scary when it happens but after an hour im like hmm i enjoyed that "trip" lol
    I have binned the rest and sourced more arimidex so i can take larger chunks after biting them in half.

It annoys me adex is only avail to me in 1mg, i wish they would make it 0.25 tabs

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE="TheTaxMan;7147687"
    Now im taking the crumby bits, and when i take them i feel drugged, feel spaced out, paranoid, edgy, -
    [/QUOTE]

Yes exactly. I mean I couldn't think straight either now that u mention it. I mean the rage was bad. Never happened to me before and the only thing that changed was me taking the adex this morning. Very interesting

Ive took it in crumbs twice and the first time i had this hour buzz ive mentioned

Then i skip a day because im taking it EOD, then today i sorted out a dose and thought ffs i wonder if im going to feel like the other day and boom within 10mins i felt high as a kite lol

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Have taken up to 1mg pharmacy anastrazol in the morning with zero side effects, the only side effect is more trips to bathroom to get rid of excess water I guess

Never had any adex sides in my life until i took it in small crumbs (almost dust) form - freakish

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've taken 1mg Ed with no issues

ocman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Ive 1mg adex pills and i try to bight them in quaters, most of them are in quaters but after biting the full packet i ended up with a lot of little bits (crumbs)
    This pill spltter is handy, Robot Check

Thread Information