Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Suwitcee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7
    Helloo, This is my cycle
    Test prop 1-12 weeks (100mg EOD) total 400mg per week (cut stack from Genshi labs
    Tren Ace 1-12 weeks (50mg EOD) total 250mg per week( cut stack from Genshi labs)
    Winny 1- 6 weeks (50mg ED)
    PCT
    Clomid 100mg 1-3 days (ED) 50mg 3 days - 4 week
    Novladex 40mg 1-2 week (ED) 20mg 2-4 week HCG 8-12 week (500ius per week)

    My question is that I am just little worried if my gear is bunk or not. This is the 5th day and I haven't felt anything yet from the test p or tren ace. Furthermore,, I will describe how I felt from the first injection. After I took the first injection of test p and tren ace, I had insomnia that night. I didn't sweat during sleep that night. But I woke up with the worst pip I have ever had. However, the injection site is not red nor does it have signs of infection. It is only swelled up and I have to limp throughout the day. Since the first injection, I have been sweating a lot more than usual at the gym. But that's about it, I don't really have any other signs of tren side effects. Only bad pips after every injection Just want to know why I have bad pips after every injections? And is my gear bunk? Thank you!
    Last edited by Suwitcee; 01-29-2016 at 03:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Sounds long for a short ester cycle, ussually 8 or 10 weeks not worth more.
    I would stop the tren 2 weeks earlier than the test.
    HCG should be from start.
    Wheres your AI??

    Is it your first time with prop? Prop is the worse for pip... Really debilitating...

    Have no way of knowing if your gear is bunk, you should use a source you trust. Tren ace only starts to shine after 10-15 days and its sides creep up the longer you stay on.

    Btw you know the risks you are taking by using steroids at 22?

  3. #3
    Suwitcee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Sounds long for a short ester cycle, ussually 8 or 10 weeks not worth more. I would stop the tren 2 weeks earlier than the test. HCG should be from start. Wheres your AI?? Is it your first time with prop? Prop is the worse for pip... Really debilitating... Have no way of knowing if your gear is bunk, you should use a source you trust. Tren ace only starts to shine after 10-15 days and its sides creep up the longer you stay on. Btw you know the risks you are taking by using steroids at 22?
    Yes I have Aromasin on hand going to start taking that next week 12.5mg

    I'm not 22. I'm 25. I think I didn't input my age correctly.

    Yes I was think of cutting it short and doing 100mg test prop ED and tren 50mg EF instead of EOD. Yes I do, this is my second cycle. And I have successfully recovered before from a cycle:

    Yes I understand HCG should be ran throughout cycle but I do not want to pin anymore at the moment as I am in pain!

    Yes this is my first time on TEST P

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwitcee

    Yes I have Aromasin on hand going to start taking that next week 12.5mg

    I'm not 22. I'm 25. I think I didn't input my age correctly.

    Yes I was think of cutting it short and doing 100mg test prop ED and tren 50mg EF instead of EOD. Yes I do, this is my second cycle. And I have successfully recovered before from a cycle:

    Yes I understand HCG should be ran throughout cycle but I do not want to pin anymore at the moment as I am in pain!

    Yes this is my first time on TEST P

    Thanks!
    Start your aromasin now and run it right up to pct and start your hcg now. Run your hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting your pct. hcg can be injected sub q. Pretty painless. What part of the quad are you pinning? You need to be hitting the upper outer area around we're your pants pocket would be. That's the spot man

  5. #5
    Suwitcee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Start your aromasin now and run it right up to pct and start your hcg now. Run your hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting your pct. hcg can be injected sub q. Pretty painless. What part of the quad are you pinning? You need to be hitting the upper outer area around we're your pants pocket would be. That's the spot man
    I pinned just a little lower than the area that you mention. But this has also happened on my glutes. They just swell up and it's hurts like hell!

    I get no pain during injection but after 6-8 hours also it starts to swell and hurt at the muscle that was injected.

    Could it be contaminated gear?
    It's Genshi lab gear(cut stack 1000)
    Reminder, this has happened every injection and I have had my 4th today.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,468
    As BB^ mentioned earlier...
    test prop can really be painful for some, myself included

  7. #7
    Dens228 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15
    Your math is off.....Test Prop, 100 mg eod is going to average 350 per week, not 400
    Tren Ace at 50 mg eod is going to average 175 mg per week, not 250.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suwitcee View Post
    Helloo, This is my cycle
    Test prop 1-12 weeks (100mg EOD) total 400mg per week (cut stack from Genshi labs
    Tren Ace 1-12 weeks (50mg EOD) total 250mg per week( cut stack from Genshi labs)
    Winny 1- 6 weeks (50mg ED)
    PCT
    Clomid 100mg 1-3 days (ED) 50mg 3 days - 4 week
    Novladex 40mg 1-2 week (ED) 20mg 2-4 week HCG 8-12 week (500ius per week)

  8. #8
    Suwitcee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dens228
    Your math is off.....Test Prop, 100 mg eod is going to average 350 per week, not 400 Tren Ace at 50 mg eod is going to average 175 mg per week, not 250.
    Isn't it 7 days in a week? Monday,Wednesday Thursday,and Saturday?

  9. #9
    Strongblood's Avatar
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    2,042
    Dens is correct. Pinning EOD averages 3.5 days a week.

  10. #10
    Dens228 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwitcee View Post
    Isn't it 7 days in a week? Monday,Wednesday Thursday,and Saturday?
    Except I don't think pinning Wednesday and Thursday is EOD...lol

    But if you are pinning four days a week the tren is still only 200 not 250.
    Last edited by Dens228; 01-29-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •