DrRoid is offline New Member

Exclamation 3rd week first cycle - Running into Problems - Cold, Joint, Body Fat Issues

Hi guys, these are the facts:

• 7% BF (bodpod result)
    • blood work done
    • 500mg test e 3.5 days + 500iu HCG / week + 12.5 aromasin

• 1. week: not so much difference, only extreme pumps, but I guess that came from the kcals, which I increased from 2300 to 3500 !
    • 2. week: same as week 1, increased energy and mood.
    • 3. week: catched a cold !

Now 6 days without working out, still at 3000kcal, weak feeling and BF went up at about 11%

Side Effects:
    • Joints hurt ! shoulder, elbow, wrist, eventhough no work out was done (maybe its because of the cold ?)
    • blood pressure is abit too high, systolic pressure is at 143 - 145, dia is normal ...

The plan is to start training in 2 days again, what to do then ?

• Cutting ? To lower BF again ? (My goal is still a lean bulk)
    • Dropping the weights due to joint problems ? I know that the test can kill the collagen synthesis.
    • What about the real kick of test ? Will it come in week 4 or 5 or maybe never ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by DrRoid; 01-29-2016 at 11:04 AM.

couple of things....

you have not gained 4% bodyfat
    Assuming you were 200lbs to start and didn't lose any muscle....
    you would have to have gained over 12lbs of fat in 3 weeks.
    4lbs/week of fat gain would require 4*3500/7=2000 excess calories a day.

Bod Pods aren't the most accurate IMHO

Secondly, if you are trying to lean bulk...
    why on earth did you increase your diet by 1200 calories a day?

How about some stats???
    age, height, weight, etc...

5 ft 11 in / 180 cm
    190 lbs/ 86kg

Measured at the bodpod day. Yea I know its not accurate, but it must have been somewhere below 10% BF.

I just assumed a TDEE of 2500kcal, +500kcal for workout = 3000 kcal. + 500kcal for the lean bulk

I had two blood tests before, both have shown that my TSH levels are too high (not even borderline), which was caused by my harsh diet I guess, that totally broke my metabolism (cutting for more than 2 month at 2000kcal, never had real re-feeds, now I am smarter...)

I started the cycle at 86kg, today morning I was close to 91kg.

Somehow I look more dense or full. I guess most of it is water due to more carbs ? Shall I reduce or keep the kcal ?
    Last edited by DrRoid; 01-31-2016 at 07:55 AM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRoid
    5 ft 11 in / 180 cm 190 lbs/ 86kg Measured at the bodpod day. Yea I know its not accurate, but it must have been somewhere below 10% BF. I just assumed a TDEE of 2500kcal, +500kcal for workout = 3000 kcal. + 500kcal for the lean bulk I had two blood tests before, both have shown that my TSH levels are too high (not even borderline), which was caused by my harsh diet I guess, that totally broke my metabolism (cutting for more than 2 month at 2000kcal, never had real re-feeds, now I am smarter...) I started the cycle at 86kg, today morning I was close to 91kg. Somehow I look more dense or full. I guess most of it is water due to more carbs ? Shall I reduce or keep the kcal ?
    Without seeing pics, i would say that the 7% is not correct. I would expect approx 13-15% unless you have very big muscles. I am not a diet expert like others here, but i go a little higher with an additional 1000 kcal. The important part is the macronutrient makeup and any cardio that you may do. I had to cut back on my cardio to get the results that I would like. I am still trying to dial it in.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I hope your running an AI?

As I said, 3 weeks in cycle, went up to 91kg (190 lbs to 200 lbs)

Shall I cut or keep the 3500kcal ?

If I extrapolate this weight gain I should end up at over 100kg (220lbs) at the of of 15weeks ? :O

Of course AI included: 12.5mg Aromasin ED
    Last edited by DrRoid; 02-04-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Ciosa is offline New Member
    It's the amidex.get off it and get on aromisn.the amidex will kill your joints

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciosa
    he already said he is taking 12.5 mg of aromasin Ed

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're really overthinking this. Just keep eating 500 cals over maintenance to lean bulk.
    Your joints ache because you have the flu. And you did not gain 4% BF. You're probably (still) around 9-10% BF.

You just don't look as good because you've been sick.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciosa View Post
    dex is optiman and easy to dose and wont kill joints if your using it right. 0.25-0.5mg eod is good for most.
    people say the same abotu letro and its from using too much and/or upping dose too fast. i use it as my main AI.

your sick then rest till you feel better and stick to the plan. water lb's will come and go day to day.

Ok thanks guys Trained the last two days and feel better, got really hard pump in my arms.

However, the feeling of the test e is missing 3 weeks into cycle now ....
    I read that people got really strong and massive gains in first cycle, when will this happen ???

Thread Information