Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Two injections, is it too late?

longchi is offline New Member

Two injections, is it too late?

About a year ago I did a oral only cycle without any idea what I was doing at 20. Lost libido felt weak learned what I was doing was wrong and I'm too young. I ran pct for a month and waited three months with my levels always around 400-500 ran second with same result. Then finally a power pct which ended 7 weeks ago

After 6 weeks post power pct t came back at 400 and I said fuk it I can't live like this anymore(virtually no sex drive, weak,tired)

So about a few days ago I got on trt and injected 100mg of test c then 3 days later 75, but now I realize my testes in the last few days have gotten to full size. I thought they already were but now I'm almost certain they r and I'm having a change of heart and I'm scared of regretting later in life if I don't see if it brings up my t. If I stop now will there be Problems?

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Stop immediately and you should be fine, no PCT.
    You are a young guy, figure out the root of the problem. Injecting T is only gonna shut you down, maybe for good if your not careful. Again, get to the root of the problem. Consider yourself lucky you had a change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Stop immediately and you should be fine, no PCT.
    You are a young guy, figure out the root of the problem. Injecting T is only gonna shut you down, maybe for good if your not careful. Again, get to the root of the problem. Consider yourself lucky you had a change of heart.
    Should I take an Ai since estrogen is a lot more inhibitory?

Long, listen you need to get a full hormone panel completed, not just TT. Right now all you are doing is guessing. The immediate problem is you just injected 175mgs over the last few days.
    You need to now wait again 4-6 weeks because surely that pin will artificially raise you then when it's cleared out it will take time for your body to normalize. Do not take ANYTHING ain't ideally 6 weeks and get a full panel done so you know where you stand.
    If you arbitrary take an A.I? Now you can crush your E2 and cause further problems.

Wait^^^^

641 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Long, listen you need to get a full hormone panel completed, not just TT. Right now all you are doing is guessing. The immediate problem is you just injected 175mgs over the last few days.
    You need to now wait again 4-6 weeks because surely that pin will artificially raise you then when it's cleared out it will take time for your body to normalize. Do not take ANYTHING ain't ideally 6 weeks and get a full panel done so you know where you stand.
    If you arbitrary take an A.I? Now you can crush your E2 and cause further problems.
    wouldn't it be wiser to take slight amount of ai since E is a lot more inhibitory to the hpta and stop the low dose ai after 2 weeks when much of the test clears out

Quote Originally Posted by 641
    wouldn't it be wiser to take slight amount of ai since E is a lot more inhibitory to the hpta and stop the low dose ai after 2 weeks when much of the test clears out
    No AI is needed.
    He only injected a total of 175mg of test.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    No AI is needed.
    He only injected a total of 175mg of test.
    why wouldn't it be better to throw in 5 mg of adex EOD for a week so he avoids any partial shutdown?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    why wouldn't it be better to throw in 5 mg of adex EOD for a week so he avoids any partial shutdown?
    Why take a-dex for shut down issues?? That has zero effect on being shut down... It's the injection of exogenous testosterone that will shut you down - I'm just wondering what you think a-dex(an AI) will do for shut down??

And I'm assuming you meant .5mgs EOD(not 5mgs which would surely crash mostly anyone's E2)and .5mgs EOD is still probly too much being that he only injected 175mgs/wk...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Why take a-dex for shut down issues?? That has zero effect on being shut down... It's the injection of exogenous testosterone that will shut you down - I'm just wondering what you think a-dex(an AI) will do for shut down??

And I'm assuming you meant .5mgs EOD(not 5mgs which would surely crash mostly anyone's E2)and .5mgs EOD is still probly too much being that he only injected 175mgs/wk...
    ye sorry i wrote that wrong .5mg is also too much I'm thinking wouldn't it be better to do may .1 or .2mg EOD too keep E lower? my thinking is to avoid any partial suppression on the hpta that his injection might cause

Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    ye sorry i wrote that wrong .5mg is also too much I'm thinking wouldn't it be better to do may .1 or .2mg EOD too keep E lower? my thinking is to avoid any partial suppression on the hpta that his injection might cause
    I think that's kinda what I was thinking but now I'm not sure since other poster said no. Anyone agree with this logic

Quote Originally Posted by longchi
    I think that's kinda what I was thinking but now I'm not sure since other poster said no. Anyone agree with this logic
    He injected 175mg of test.
    In one week after his last injection he will be at normal testosterone levels .
    He has no need to take an AI if he is in normal range of testosterone .
    If anything, he could crash his estrogen.

You have to realize that just as testosterone has a half life so do estrogens.
    IF his estrogen was slightly high, it will drop due to half lives and it will drop due to less test in his system.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    He injected 175mg of test.
    In one week after his last injection he will be at normal testosterone levels .
    He has no need to take an AI if he is in normal range of testosterone .
    If anything, he could crash his estrogen.

You have to realize that just as testosterone has a half life so do estrogens.
    IF his estrogen was slightly high, it will drop due to half lives and it will drop due to less test in his system.
    ^^ agreed! As stated above in a wk his test will be right around natty levels(slightly higher) nothing to worry about... It's not as if you pinned a supra physiological dose to begin with(which would then warrant an AI from the start)... If anything taking the dex very well could crash his E2... you'll be fine OP - no need for an AI at this point... GL and glad you realized you may have another issue(ie; thyroid induced hypogonadism) etc - find the cause and then make a decision on whether or not you need to move forward w/trt... Best!

Thread Information