MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member

Using low dose adderall (while on cycle) to increase motivation and energy

I was prescribed Adderall through most of the years I was in school and soon Ive got a doctors appointment where Ill be prescribed between 5-10 mg a day (low dosage) to help with my mild ADHD.

In the past when I took this dosage I had a definite increase in energy and motivation that I think will translate well into body building however Ive also seen some concerns people have such as loss of appetite (problem if your trying to bulk), dehydration, and over central nervous system stimulation which can stunt gains (from the research Ive done).

Personally, I have no problem with appetite at such a low dose so that isn't a concern for me. Also, the dehydration effects and CNS stimulation effects I believe won't be of any significant magnitude for me to truly be negatively effected (my thoughts as of right now). However my energy levels and motivation seem to spike very considerably.

Should I have any concern mixing low dose of adderall into my body while cycling testosterone ? Also, any concerns with my plan I'd really appreciate I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing but I honestly believe what I am doing is safe so if anyone disagrees I'd love to hear it (or if you have done this I'd like to hear from you too).

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello MMA. 10 mg. of adderall will give you a pretty good energy boost for about the first month. After that your body will become accustomed to it and it really won't be very noticeable. Although it will continue to help with your adhd symptoms. I don't think it will be anything that will compromise your growth during cycle at all. This is just my opinion. Good luck!

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Hello MMA. 10 mg. of adderall will give you a pretty good energy boost for about the first month. After that your body will become accustomed to it and it really won't be very noticeable. Although it will continue to help with your adhd symptoms. I don't think it will be anything that will compromise your growth during cycle at all. This is just my opinion. Good luck!
    Thanks! Yeah I was worried about that.. I guess Ill experiment.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    CAREFUL!!! That stuff can be extremely addictive in some people.

Thread Information