Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: Important questions before I start my very first cycle.

craftspace2345 is offline New Member

Important questions before I start my very first cycle.

1.) I used to have tons of acne (on my face) a couple years ago and it never went away no matter what cream I used until I took Accutane. How likely am I to get acne again when I do my first cycle? And would it be hard to get rid of if I did? Would I have to take Accutane again?

2.) I had pubertal gyno years ago as well and had surgery to remove it. Am I more likely to get gyno on a cycle due to the fact that I previously had it in my life? What are the chances of me getting it again?

3.) At the moment, I have been eating about 3500 calories a day to bulk (500 calories above my maintenance.) Should I increase this by any more when on cycle or keep it the same? I was told I should be eating more when on cycle.

4.) What kind of routine should I be doing? I am currently doing a full body workout 3x a week. It consists of me doing 5 reps for each compound movement. However I heard having a low rep number like that on cycle could cause strength to go up too high and that my joint strength wouldn't keep up with the muscle so I should have higher reps like 8-10 reps. Is this true?

Thank you for any responses!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I personally wouldn't shut your natural testosterone at your age. It's a big mistake when you could address your diet and training to get the same or better results without the huge risks of getting low T.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    To be honest...with all of your situations/questions I think everything is pointing you away from using them. You are wayy to young bud, not worth the risk for some gains you are going to lose when you come off of your cycle. I hope you take our advice

I'm actually 23 lol. Turning 24 this march. Thats when I plan on taking them. I don't even know what age I put on here.

I can assure you I am aware of the risks of use. I have done lots of research on this. I have about 4 years of training under my belt ( 3 serious years) and know how to diet properly. I'm currently at a 295 bench, 345 squat, and 405 deadlift at the moment. (Not saying thats super impressive but I have made good gains.) Went from 6'1 145 ppunds to 185 pounds. Pretty lean. So yes I do have experience and know how to train properly natually. I would just like to enhance myself further.

So if someone can help me and answer my questions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Bump. Need some help before I start this cycle.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would you put 21 If you are 23? : |
    marcus300 likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I must say when i checked my stats/profile my age was 2 years younger for some reason

I had to get admin to change it

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Why would you put 21 If you are 23? : |
    I don't know honestly. I think I just quickly put some date and year down so I could make an account.

But I am 23 lol. Turning 24 in a month. Like I said, I've done my research and waited years of training and experience before I felt it was appropriate to take these. So I am ready now I just had a few questions I needed to know before starting this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I must say when i checked my stats/profile my age was 2 years younger for some reason

I had to get admin to change it
    Yeah glad to see I'm not the only one lol. I tend to do this a lot on forums and other sites that I make an account with. My birthday is generally wrong.

Anyways if anyone could help me with these questions. Thank you

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craftspace2345 View Post
    1.) I used to have tons of acne (on my face) a couple years ago and it never went away no matter what cream I used until I took Accutane. How likely am I to get acne again when I do my first cycle? And would it be hard to get rid of if I did? Would I have to take Accutane again?

2.) I had pubertal gyno years ago as well and had surgery to remove it. Am I more likely to get gyno on a cycle due to the fact that I previously had it in my life? What are the chances of me getting it again?

3.) At the moment, I have been eating about 3500 calories a day to bulk (500 calories above my maintenance.) Should I increase this by any more when on cycle or keep it the same? I was told I should be eating more when on cycle.

4.) What kind of routine should I be doing? I am currently doing a full body workout 3x a week. It consists of me doing 5 reps for each compound movement. However I heard having a low rep number like that on cycle could cause strength to go up too high and that my joint strength wouldn't keep up with the muscle so I should have higher reps like 8-10 reps. Is this true?

Thank you for any responses!
    Acne will probably come back, but I can't tell u for sure. Everyone's is different.

Gyno is unlikely because u had it removed though surgery but it is still possible.

EAT as much clean food as u can. Your trying to get big so eat big.

Train the same way on gear as u would off gear.

Now I agree with everyone's else when they say your to young(don't care if u put in the date wrong or if your just trying to pull a fast one). Also, you said your 185lbs at 6ft 1. U have a long way to go natty before u should need or us gear. Get to a steady 200lbs and then see what u want to do

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Acne will probably come back, but I can't tell u for sure. Everyone's is different.

Gyno is unlikely because u had it removed though surgery but it is still possible.

EAT as much clean food as u can. Your trying to get big so eat big.

Train the same way on gear as u would off gear.

Now I agree with everyone's else when they say your to young(don't care if u put in the date wrong or if your just trying to pull a fast one). Also, you said your 185lbs at 6ft 1. U have a long way to go natty before u should need or us gear. Get to a steady 200lbs and then see what u want to do
    Thanks but you didn't exactly answer my questions properly.

Also I am 6'1 185 pounds LEAN. I am a legit 8-10% bodyfat tops and have good strength gains. I wanted to do a bulk cycle.

Thanks though. Anyone else?

Thread Information