JJ78 is offline Senior Member

AI Liquidex from Lion

Hi Guys,

Been a while since I have ran anything. Getting everything together now. I can't remember if I ran Liquidex or Exemstane last time I did a run for AI.

Is Liquidex sufficient for an AI on cycle? This is what I ordered, but they sent me T3 that I will be returning.

Cycle will be just a basic 500 Test C for 10-12 weeks.

Stats:
    37yrs old
    6'2
    220lbs
    BF 15%-18%
    Cycle history? a few successful runs and a few mistakes early on.

Thank you.

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    I always liked exem but have used the liquidex from
    Lion with success. I don't advocate using the dex until you need it. Just have it on hand. If you know for a fact that you are prone to gyno or estrogen problems then by all means run it. .25 eod seems to be a good dosage. 500mg of test shouldn't cause much issue tho. Good luck.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey, I've used their products before. The liquidex is great for what you need. You probably wouldn't need more than 0.5mg x2/week, but as the above said. You need to play it by ear. If you feel you need more, or less, then adjust it.

Thank you both. Never had Gyno issues, but the last 2 cycles I ran it just incase.

Did run tren a few years ago and squeezed my nipple real hard and some droplets came out. Very little, could barely see it but it was there Freaked me the **** out. But no residual issues. Went away. For the record. I am not lactating.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    Thank you both. Never had Gyno issues, but the last 2 cycles I ran it just incase.

Did run tren a few years ago and squeezed my nipple real hard and some droplets came out. Very little, could barely see it but it was there Freaked me the **** out. But no residual issues. Went away. For the record. I am not lactating.

Next time you run some TREN I would add 1/2mg of CABASER 2 x per week.

Blog Entries
    liquidex is fine for an a.I. but I would run it from the start of the cycle, there are far worse issues to worry about than gyno having high E2..besides by the time you realize you are getting gyno it is to late for an a.I. imho you would then need a serm like nolvadex ect...don't be cheap and use the a.i.

Thats the plan Ghetto. Have the last couple runs

Thread Information