GainzToday is offline New Member

Really needing some bros advice

I started a tren cycle last week, it looks like this:

Test P 30mg ED for 10 weeks
    Tren A 75mg ED for 8 weeks
    slowly working my way on prami as well

my question is this, if i want to be on tren the first week of June, what would be the easiest way to do so? Should I just cruise test while instead of PCT and blast the tren again, should i cut my cycle short and pct just to come back on, or what? Any opinions would be great. My endo system always bounces right back. This is my 5th cycle, second with tren. Let me know. Thanks in advance guys.
    Last edited by GainzToday; 02-05-2016 at 10:08 AM.

pitweiler is offline Member
    Have you started yet, if so how long have you been on? Protocol is time on = time off plus PCT. why not just wait to start it so your running your cycle during the time that you want to?

I've only been on a week but I really don't wanna postpone this cycle. I've been off since last July and am just feeling the need to put some mass on. Do you not think there is any other way around it?

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GainzToday
    I've only been on a week but I really don't wanna postpone this cycle. I've been off since last July and am just feeling the need to put some mass on. Do you not think there is any other way around it?
    I don't see mention of an AI, your Prami is good but probably not required if you keep your E2 in check. At this point you're not controlling your estrogen with anything. That might lead to some bigger issues.

Havn't started AI yet but I have Arimidex on hand, just didn't want to start it until I started seeing sides from E2 being too high.

pitweiler is offline Member
    I just think staying on until June is a little long of a cycle. Especially with prop. Have you ever run prop that long? I know with me after a while the gains stop

Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    I just think staying on until June is a little long of a cycle. Especially with prop. Have you ever run prop that long? I know with me after a while the gains stop
    I've never ran a prop cycle that long, I'm sure the gainz stop, I was just trying to see if anyone could help me devise a better plan or if i should just cease all together

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Run 8 weeks of test 6 of tren . Then pct. Don't run prami run ai at .25 eod. Then get bloods in mid may. If things look good jump back on. Don't cruise. That best option if June is a must. Personally I'd wait til late June

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Havn't started AI yet but I have Arimidex on hand, just didn't want to start it until I started seeing sides from E2 being too high.
    If you wait until you see the sides, its too late! The purpose of the ai is to control estrogen and minimize the sides. Just remember their are always sides on AAS, some you can see/feel and others you cannot.

Thank you guys!

Thread Information