Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member

Wink Starting my first cycle in the next few months

I'm 5'8-5'9 175lbs. 9% Body fat, 26 years old, 10+years of training. College educated in fields related to nutrition and exercise performance. Former Personal Trainer.

Right now I'm Cutting, trying to get down to 5% Body fat. Once I do I will do 1 month on Muscular Hypertrophy (increase muscle size). To make sure i am in great shape before i start my cycle. I want to stay as learn as possible while on cycle because my reasons for using is mostly due to asthetics. It is also frustrating to know I've hit my genetic (or close to as possible) limit in terms of muscle growth. I've never been able to get up to 180lbs while being below 10% Body fat. My body fat % has never been above 12%

So after doing my research this is what I'm thinking....Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first cycle and i want to make sure i do everything perfectly.

Weeks 1-12: Test E 250mg 2x week.
    A-dex: .25mg EOD
    HCG : 250iu 2xweek

Week 13-14: continue A-dex until day before I start PCT (clomid/Nolva)
    continue HCG until 3 days before PCT

Weeks 15-19: PCT: Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 -Are these doses high enough or optimal?

Blood Work: 2 weeks prior to cycle
    around week 7-8 -When exactly should I get my blood work done after my cycle?
    2 weeks after PCT is over.

Question: how long should i wait after my PCT is over to get my blood work done?

I am super excited to start my first cycle! I will make sure i take before photos and photos each week with weight and poses. I will list the nutrition plan i will be executing and in go in depth with what i am doing with my training. Rep ranges, Time under tension, rest times, what split i'm doing, etc.

I would be so blessed to have everyone's support on here as this is a huge life-changing decision i am ready to take! any advice, suggestions, and support along the way would be great!!

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolberham_Lincoln View Post
    I'm 5'8-5'9 175lbs. 9% Body fat, 26 years old, 10+years of training. College educated in fields related to nutrition and exercise performance. Former Personal Trainer.

Right now I'm Cutting, trying to get down to 5% Body fat. Once I do I will do 1 month on Muscular Hypertrophy (increase muscle size). To make sure i am in great shape before i start my cycle. I want to stay as learn as possible while on cycle because my reasons for using is mostly due to asthetics. It is also frustrating to know I've hit my genetic (or close to as possible) limit in terms of muscle growth. I've never been able to get up to 180lbs while being below 10% Body fat. My body fat % has never been above 12%

So after doing my research this is what I'm thinking....Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first cycle and i want to make sure i do everything perfectly.

Weeks 1-12: Test E 250mg 2x week.
    A-dex: .25mg EOD
    HCG : 250iu 2xweek

Week 13-14: continue A-dex until day before I start PCT (clomid/Nolva)
    continue HCG until 3 days before PCT

Weeks 15-19: PCT: Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 -Are these doses high enough or optimal?

Blood Work: 2 weeks prior to cycle
    around week 7-8 -When exactly should I get my blood work done after my cycle?
    2 weeks after PCT is over.

Question: how long should i wait after my PCT is over to get my blood work done?

I am super excited to start my first cycle! I will make sure i take before photos and photos each week with weight and poses. I will list the nutrition plan i will be executing and in go in depth with what i am doing with my training. Rep ranges, Time under tension, rest times, what split i'm doing, etc.

I would be so blessed to have everyone's support on here as this is a huge life-changing decision i am ready to take! any advice, suggestions, and support along the way would be great!!
    Read the sticky - planning and executing my first cycle. It has most of your answers.

Good luck

Thread Information