charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Untraditional cycle

I have always accomplished the traditional 12 week cycle and pct. i will be eligible for a cycle by March 20. I have a competition on July 15. I will obviously be accomplishing a cutting cycle probably of tren , winstrol , test and anavar . I have heard of people that go directly from bulking to cutting, but i am not convinced that this provides the results that i am looking for. Are there any recommendations for cycles that will provide the max results for the competition? Presently on PCT for a decca, dianabol , and sust cycle.
    I am presently at 15% bf

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    The cycle you outlayed seems a good choice imo, mast would have been good too if your bodyfat was 10%

Your going to really have to work on that bodyfat and preserve your muscle mass if your competing, plenty of time before July.

I would really up your cardio and keep the food as clean as possible but dont go too crazy where your going to lose muscle, try to get your body low bodyfat before starting the cycle.

You should probably ask this question again closer to your next cycle and competition before making any final decisions, you want to see what your stats (especially bodyfat) are like closer to the start date.

If you can get down to 10% for example. Id go Test prop, Tren A, Mast Prop, Winstrol injection with anavar tablets
    That is quite a big cycle though, so depends on your experience

What are your full stats and cycle history?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    49 y/o
    180 cm. 5'11"
    92 kg. 202 lb
    Cycling for 3 years- most of it was wrong until i found this site. Trying to take care with BW, ai, nac, etc
    Used everything you mentioned except mast. Used clen also last year to prepare.

I want to try and gain some size before cutting but i do not think that i will have time to have a mass cycle and cutting in time. I am trying to think out of the box

My bf is high because i drastically diminished cardio. It was hampering my leg growth. I am going to increase to about 12 miles a week. Hopefully a happy medium.

I am not too worried about weight because i just came off a bulk cycle with little cardio. Legs did grow as a result.
    I eat alot of carbs but no junk food and no cheat meals. Carb/prot/fat. 49/36/15%

I will definitely not win Mr. O, but i have been bitten by the bug of how much you can change how you look through diet, exercise and cycling. I also enjoy competing (except for the week before).

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If i were you i would read this priming before cycling thread, link is at the bottom.

give this a go, you will steadily burn fat and should manage to get down from 15% to 10% in a few months with good cardio.

Then id hit a cycle of test p, tren a and mast p
    If your diet is dialed in you should generate lean gains and not gain any bodyfat.

Cant really suggest doseages for a cycle as i dont know what doseages you have used on tren or test.

I have just started priming for the first time, actualy just started today. A lot of memebers here swear by it, and its written by marcus so its definatley worth a go, sounds a valuable tool, just read it over a few times and plan and write your diet and stick to it

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...e-cycling.html

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you are currently on PCT then March 20 is probably way to soon to start cycling again. Time on + wait time + pct should = time off.

What was your exact cycle and When did your pct start and what does it consist of and for how long?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information