Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: One pec bigger than the other. Help

NeedAdvice411 is offline New Member

One pec bigger than the other. Help

So I am new to training and just started working out about 6 months ago after I was diagnosed with low testosterone from a pituitary tumor.

I never had gyno growing up and I have never taken more than my 125mg per week of testosterone . My estrogen sensitive blood tests have always been in range about 20-29ish and I take 1/4 a mg of anastrozole twice a week. I noticed just earlier this week that one of my pecs is bigger than the other. I have never felt a lump or had a lot of sensitivity. None the less knowing testosterone can cause gyno, I worked my self into a panic and asked my Doctor to see me as soon as possible. He did a full examination and swears it is not gyno, especially if I never had any issues growing up going through puberty etc. and my e2 levels always being in range.

So my questions to you guys are:

Could it still be gyno? There are 100% no lumps confirmed by myself and my Dr. and never had any pain or extreme sensitivity.
    What caused it?
    How can I fix it?
    Google's answers are all over the place and bodybuildingcom forum is a bunch of teenagers.

This might sound stupid but this is one of the only 2 reasons I could think have caused this. My right arm (weaker arm, I am left handed) is bigger than my left but it is not as strong but I know arm and pec are completely different though. Anyways I only flex my right arm out of habbit since it is bigger, I probably do this countless times during the day and a ton right after I workout. Could this cause an imbalance in my pecs? I know I am flexing my arm but I feel the flex in my pec just as much if not more in my arm. Like I said, I know this might sound stupid but I have heard of bodybuilders flexing after their workouts and I thought maybe I could've caused an imbalance by constantly flexing like crazy and 1 side only.

The second reason I came up with was I somewhat sprained my wrist awhile back and thought that maybe this could've caused and imbalance when doing my workout by putting more of a load on one side. I use basically 2 forms of chest press machines and that is pretty much my entire workout when it comes to my chest. Since I am using machines though wouldnt that even the load between both sides or no? The main thing that is bugging me is like I said, my right arm is bigger yet weaker....but I don't know if the right side of my chest is stronger than my left side (if that makes sense)

Here are the pictures. I caught it very early and it is one of those thing where if I just posted the picture and didn't say anything you most likely wouldn't even notice. But having said that, in person and once it has been pointed out everyone I have showed has noticed a difference and I want to find out what is causing it and hopefully how to fix it. I joined this board because I know a lot of you guys are bodybuilders and/or have been lifting for years and years and maybe this happened to one of you in the begining. Thanks!

One pec bigger than the other. Help-help4111.jpgOne pec bigger than the other. Help-help411.jpg
    Last edited by NeedAdvice411; 02-10-2016 at 03:45 AM.

NeedAdvice411 is offline New Member
    Also the right nipple is slightly bigger but I guess that would be normal since it it being stretched?

No lump equals no gyno.

Muscle imbalances throughout the body are common.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    No lump equals no gyno.

Muscle imbalances throughout the body are common.
    Yes my left tricep looks amazing!!but my right one looks like it don't lift!!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    My right ball is bigger than the left.

Thats just life I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    My right ball is bigger than the left. Thats just life I guess!
    You have two????
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Yes my left tricep looks amazing!!but my right one looks like it don't lift!!
    Funny, same here.
    My outer head of right tricep is a blurp while left one is well defined

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Funny, same here.
    My outer head of right tricep is a blurp while left one is well defined
    Although this all sucks fit each of us, but imbalances etc are very common(especially if in an injured area your working around -- I've also noticed that due to my ROM in R shoulder my L arm/tricep especially does look better to me as well - FFS now I'll be doing one more tri kickback with R arm lol :/

Thread Information