14alex41 is offline New Member

Post New here..Want the best advice

First off I read everything Austinite wrote and it helped me a little bit more and getting more knowledge. I already have a meal prep system going take all the basic stuff as in .... protein shakes, creatin, carbohydrates, multivitamins. I been doing this for 6 years already I have noticed that I have been changing but its just that I cant get my arms to get bigger. I have done everything from taking mass gainers but got me so bloated I went from 160 to close to 190 and I hated it because I wasn't even lifting noting and was just fat. So I started to cut and still was noting. So im 5'8 170lbs and 24.. I would love to stay within that range or maybe 160's or 180's not passing 180 tho. But would love to get bigger arms and get my back even bigger. I go to the gym 2x a day and still no results. So all the inputs would be a big help. So yes I would love to see what is the best steroids to use and what type, the dosage and all the good stuff.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Its very very easy. For the steroids , follow austs first cycle suggestions. 500 mg test e 12 weeks u know...

The diet. Drop gainers. Dont be proteinscrazy. Protein is overrated. What you need is sollied complex carbohydrates from food. Buy yourself a good blender. Mix it all up. Yams, oat, banana, greens, tomato. Then start easy. 4-5 good meals a day. Then in 1-2 week you bump up to 6...then 7...then 8...until you reach your goal.

The training. Arms. Forget all about the weigth and low reps rigth away. Go by the feel, the pump, the connection. And you dont have to rep until you die. Short brakes, just pump the hell out of them. Dont be afraid to do tris (or bis) two days in a row for a period.

The best tips you get for in dept analizes on this matter, is at Pianas channel. He really knows the shit, trust me goddammit:-)
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-11-2016 at 02:13 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP - First you wont grow properly if your diet is not spot on. Get into the nutrition section, post it up and your stats and lets give you some constructive feed back on it.

You need to be training right, twice a day, how many times a week? for 6 years Sounds like overkill to me. You're very light right now, whats your height? You should probably review your training technique. If its not worked for 6 years, its probably due a shake up, dont you think? Look up Marcus300's HIT blog, and read that. If you want a simple break down of his training, check out my own blog, it'll be easier to find.

You need to avoid steroids . Judging by your post, you're not in the best place. You need to get the above points corrected. On top of that, you're too young.

Please ignore Silabolins suggestion. Rich Piana is a complete tool. His routines, and cycle suggestions are retarded. 8 hour arm workouts... seriously... and that guy is allowed to broadcast to the public. He once suggested to a close friend at the BodyExpo (UK) to double-up all your gear for the days you train arms. Hes a complete tool.

Thread Information