So I'm in the final phase of my leaaaaan out, another 4 weeks or so to break the lean/shredded as hell barrier... My question to you guys is, has anyone ever stacked tbol and winny together ontop of test??(or in my case test/tren

I added winny in last week and then picked up a super sweet deal on 130/50mg tbol caps... My thinking behind this is that I add the tbol now as well and after my 5 or 6 weeks of winny I would be at week 4 of tbol and I could continue the tbol into my lean bulk as well for an extra 4 weeks

I know health wise it's not optimal but I am not concerned about that, I get consistent bloodwork have a great doctor who supports me and will be using lots of liver care and other body Protectants.... I wouldn't be bothering with it but I got the tbol for so cheap that I thought it might be cool to try them together and get the strength from both, the fullness from the tbol, and the dryness from the winny, with the added bonus of the tbol kind of becoming a kicker for my build

Thoughts? Experience?