Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: test prop and tren ace plus clen?

jerjereni is offline Junior Member

test prop and tren ace plus clen?

Hi there.

Im doing
    Test prop 400/wk 10 weeks
    Tren ace 300/wk 8 weeks
    Arimidex .5mg eod

Clomid and nolva 3 days after

100/50/50/50

40/20/20/20

I have extra clen , is it good to add clen to this? 4th to 6th week and 8th to 10th week.?

*With the right diet and proper training.

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Quote me if I'm wrong, but that sounds counter productive. Cut and build at the same time?

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerjereni View Post
    Hi there.

Im doing
    Test prop 400/wk 10 weeks
    Tren ace 300/wk 8 weeks
    Arimidex .5mg god

Clomid and nolva 3 days after

100/50/50/50

40/20/20/20

I have extra clen , is it good to add clen to this? 4th to 6th week and 8th to 10th week.?

*With the right diet and proper training.

Well, Tren will give you some cardio issues, so running clen will help alleviate some of those problems. Only during the weeks you're using it of course. If you don't care about those Issues, then there would be no point in running it if you're bulking. If you're cutting, sure why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d View Post
    Quote me if I'm wrong, but that sounds counter productive. Cut and build at the same time?
    The first draft of this was i include winny at the last 4 weeks. But since i have some clen in my stash i wondered if i can use it to cut instead of winny

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post

Well, Tren will give you some cardio issues, so running clen will help alleviate some of those problems. Only during the weeks you're using it of course. If you don't care about those Issues, then there would be no point in running it if you're bulking. If you're cutting, sure why not.
    Yes. I plan to cut in the end, but i was informed that the cycle of stan would be 2on2 off which is why in general i asked if its oj

Guys generally run short ester and Tren in a cutting cycle. I wouldn't run Clen with Tren. I found that I had a harder time with cardio because both the Tren and Clen was a load on my heart rate. Just run your cycle without the Clen and do some cardio during cycle, you'll be surprised how you'll lose fat with some cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Guys generally run short ester and Tren in a cutting cycle. I wouldn't run Clen with Tren. I found that I had a harder time with cardio because both the Tren and Clen was a load on my heart rate. Just run your cycle without the Clen and do some cardio during cycle, you'll be surprised how you'll lose fat with some cardio.

Got it, sir
    Thanks

Btw do you do your cardio in the morning then weights at night or since im using tren i can just include the cardio in my evening workout?
    I usually do 10x sprints on the treadmill for 30 secs and then 1 min rests.
    But now its either i do only 5-6 sprints or 10 sprints but on a lower speed because of tren.

Also, do i need to take any supplementatiom for my heart ?

Since clen is out of the picture, i have oral tablets of stan, i was informed that i need to include stan (im) in the last 4 weeks but i wont have someone to pin me every day which is why im asking if i can resort to oral tablets of stan? Thanks

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerjereni View Post
    Since clen is out of the picture, i have oral tablets of stan, i was informed that i need to include stan (im) in the last 4 weeks but i wont have someone to pin me every day which is why im asking if i can resort to oral tablets of stan? Thanks
    you can't pin yourself?

Tren is the 10 out of 10 in steroids . IMO, the amount of change per $ you're going to spend on stan isn't going to be worth it. Just do your cycle, add some cardio, watch what you eat, and you're going to be golden.
    SRL_HEC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Tren is the 10 out of 10 in steroids. IMO, the amount of change per $ you're going to spend on stan isn't going to be worth it. Just do your cycle, add some cardio, watch what you eat, and you're going to be golden.
    Yes. I've been told. Everything is ok except the cardio part. Im really having a hard time, i used to do hiit but because of tren i resulted in doing moderate speed at inclined rate

Thread Information