inkognito is offline New Member

2nd cycle input (test p, tren a)

Hi,

I'm about to start my second cycle in a couple of months and I'm considering doing test p and tren a. My first cycle was almost precisely one year ago and was a 500mg/ew test e only cycle for 12 weeks. I ate like crazy the first 8 weeks and basically everything I could get my hands on so I didn't count macros or calories but I now for a fact that i ate way above maintenance. After about 8 weeks I started getting sloppy but at the end of the cycle I had gained 22 pounds, most of wich was water and fat of course. The only sideeffect I got was some pretty severe bloating but I didn't use any AI and my diet was not on point.

Anyways, now im ready to get on my second cycle and I would like to get some input on my dosages and diet. My intention is to do a lean bulk.

Here are my stats:
    Height:6'
    Weight: 172lbs, pretty lean
    Been training for about 4 years

Bench: 220*1
    Deadlift: 285*1
    Squat: 308*4

Meal 1 - 180g eggwhites, 150g oats, ~40g peanutbutter, ~80g whey, 1 banana

Meal 2 - 100g chickenbreast, 200g rice, 100g broccolli, 50g black beans, 50g corn

Meal 3 - 100g chickenbreast, 200g rice, 100g broccolli, 50g black beans, 50g corn

Meal 4 - 180g eggwhites, 250g rice

Meal 5 - 100g chickenbreast, 200g rice, 100g broccolli, 50g black beans, 50g corn

Meal 6 - 150g-200g of whatever meat I wish to eat with 200g rice/pasta/potatoes

Meal 7 - 180g eggwhites, ~80g whey

Meal 8 - Tuna/cottage cheese/quark/shake, and some casein before bed

I will also try to get a midnight caseinshake in if I can manage to wake up.

This sums up to ~4044 calories, ~398g protein, ~462g carbs, ~66g fat

Now for my cycle I will start off with 40mg tren a ed the first week to see how i react. If I feel like I react good on it I'll bump it up to 60mg ed for 4 weeks. If I still feel like I can handle the sides I'll bump it up to 80mg ed for 3 more weeks. I'll be running 40mg of test p ed for 12 weeks aswell as about 0.5 arimidex e3d. PCT will be a 40/40/20/20 nolvadex with 2000ui of hcg e5d for 4 weeks after the last test shot.

Do you think its a good idea to go as high as 80mg tren on my first time ever trying tren even if I can handle the sides? How does my macros look and are my calories high enough? I've read that you can eat like a beast on tren and still not gain much fat, so do you thing I could bump up my calories by 500 without adding too much fat on?

Thanks!
    Last edited by inkognito; 02-13-2016 at 10:02 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    A few things

Your too young for steroids imo
    Your pretty light for a 6ft male imo
    Tren is an advanced and strong compound imo, and it should be like cycle 5ish when you try it, theres other compounds to mess with first.

I think you need to dedicate your time and efforts on your diet. Its all good and well laying a nice diet out, but sticking to it everyday is different, and thats what you need to try and discipline yourself to do.

Good luck

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Your scrawny for 6 foot, why lean bulk? if your going to bulk do it.

Touching AAS at 20 is a bad idea. Touching any 19-nor at the age of 20 is that much worse.

At 20 and 172lbs the only thing you should need is food, however if your going to do it anyway, I think tren is a bad idea imo for what it's worth.

Test P and Tren A, your taking a lot of pins for a newbie. If your keeping your estrogen in check there is no reason why a longer ester test wouldn't work fine for you.

Eat food, cycle when your HPTA is more developed.

Blog Entries
    agreed with the rest that you are too young for this...im about to turn 44 and I didn't cycle till I was 36 because if I ****ed myself up I am at an age where TRT was an acceptable eventual outcome for me, but to be honest I wish I never touched the stuff...yea I look great but looking back I don't believe the risk was worth the reward as I am now looking at health issues that are starting to pop up now years later...remember you may feel like you bounced back and recovered after a cycle but if you keep cycling it will catch up to you and I cant even imagine at 20 years old how you will be doing at 30...good luck...

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Good advice man... Same reason I waited until now (34).

sigep1625 is offline New Member
    I agree with everyone above!!! I still don't understand why anyone under the age of 26 is cycling??? And to top it off, using Tren on 2nd cycle. We are not trying to be a**holes here, just trying to look out for you. I've been on TRT for 3 years now and I'm 41. I wish I had people telling me not to do AAS at 22. Good luck.

Thread Information