saucerking is offline Associate Member

How to split 1mg Arimidex into .25mg?? Help!

Well I got 20 tablets of Arimidex but they are 1mg per tablet and for my first cycle, I was recommended to be only taking .25mg every other day.

So what should I do? Try using a pill splitter and cut it into 1/4ths? Use a razor blade? Or should I try finding another source? Although that wouldn't be easy for me..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    All pharma adex pills are 1mg.

Use a pill cutter or what ever works for you, I use a sharp knife to cut'em in half.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    All pharma adex pills are 1mg.

Use a pill cutter or what ever works for you, I use a sharp knife to cut'em in half.
    So just use .5mg then?

And yeah I don't understand why they sell them like that... why 1mg each when most people take .25mg-.5mg

22-250 is offline Junior Member
    Right on time. I had the same question pop up in my head today. After a bit of googling, 1mg seems to be the typical dose for the "on label use."

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    So just use .5mg then?

And yeah I don't understand why they sell them like that... why 1mg each when most people take .25mg-.5mg
    I cut mine in half and then break them with fingers into quarters.

You should google arimidex and see exactly why they are dosed as 1mg, they aren't made for bodybuilders.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I cut mine in half and then break them with fingers into quarters.

You should google arimidex and see exactly why they are dosed as 1mg, they aren't made for bodybuilders.
    I'm saying idk why my source and many other sources sell them as 1mg per tablet when they clearly know what I am using it for. I believe I saw some source sell them as .25mg. But they're min order is $200 and I don't plan on buying everything from them so..

jwh7699 is offline Member
    I have seen Liquid Arimidex on-line, but not sure if it is as effective as pill form?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'm saying idk why my source and many other sources sell them as 1mg per tablet when they clearly know what I am using it for. I believe I saw some source sell them as .25mg. But they're min order is $200 and I don't plan on buying everything from them so..
    1mg is pharma grade and you know what you are getting. Anything smaller is ugl, why take the risk?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I got 20 tablets of Arimidex but they are 1mg per tablet and for my first cycle, I was recommended to be only taking .25mg every other day.

So what should I do? Try using a pill splitter and cut it into 1/4ths? Use a razor blade? Or should I try finding another source? Although that wouldn't be easy for me..
    Get a sharp razor blade (BE CAREFUL!!) and cut into 4's.
    If that's not possible cut them in halfs and adjust your dosing schedule.

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    I have seen Liquid Arimidex on-line, but not sure if it is as effective as pill form?
    Yes, research chems are g2g and one of the best to use is the one this board sponsors. It's just personal preference and availability (if your source has tabs etc) as far as liquid vs tab.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm saying idk why my source and many other sources sell them as 1mg per tablet when they clearly know what I am using it for...
    Clearly this sources should do the pill exactly as you want it. They need to tell the pharmaceutical companies that you require 0.25mgs.

CaptainGoose is offline Junior Member
    I use a pill cutter bought off Amazon. Was around $10. Can also find them at pharmacies also but the one on amazon seemed like it was better quality.

22-250 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SRL_HEC View Post
    Yes, research chems are g2g and one of the best to use is the one this board sponsors. It's just personal preference and availability (if your source has tabs etc) as far as liquid vs tab.
    Which sponsor? I can't seem to find it.

Thread Information