thegoodlife is offline New Member

Much needed advice

Hello all, I'm fairly new to this website. I have a quick question that I hope someone on here can help me with, I've been on a cycle of test cyp for only a week now, Injected 250 mg on tues ( 2/9) and another 250mg on sun ( 2/14). Unfortunately I have to stop my cycle very early, I got the call finally into the police academy and apparently I have been told they test for everything. For those of you wondering why I even bothered to start a cycle, I was on the list and under the impression it would take another year before a call.
    My question is simple , after one week , two injections of basically 500mg total. Is a post cycle necessary? Ive read that one week wouldnt do anything to your system and its better to not put anything else in your body. But ive also read of some people taking a short pct or going the natural supplement way. Can anyone weigh in on this? Thank you

Btw my stats if anyone was wondering, Im 24 at 190 body weight
    Deadlift : 455
    squat :405
    Bench: 315

I personally wouldn't run a PCT after two shots of test.
    If it were deca or tren then yes but test thankfully no.

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I personally wouldn't run a PCT after two shots of test.
    If it were deca or tren then yes but test thankfully no.
    I think The Deadlifting Dog is right...don't worry you will be fine. If you're worried just do blood work in a month or so. Also, I want to add is that "most" drug tests do not check for steroids (they are just a 10 panel test). It is a more intricate and expensive test. I'm in the military and have been doing cycles for the last 3 years and never worried. I have a lot of friends on multiple departments in my State that are on cycles. However, I would rather be safe than sorry as you're wanting to be but hopefully this puts your mind at ease. Oh, and good luck!!

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    To my knowledge, you will get some suppression on your natural test production, however, natural recovery should be speedy just after two shots, but me being in your place I would get some AI and HCG , then clomid and just make one very short pct few weeks later. that would only be extra insurance for your hpta, gurus could chime in for more details in how and what should be done

I train with cops at my gym. They get tested for recreational drugs but not for steroids . These guys got more steroids in them than a beef cow.

yardbirdaj is offline Junior Member
    Most departments do not test for AAS if any. They do however give a lie detector test before employment and will ask a question such as:"Have you ever taken an illegal substance?" It's best to tell the truth, or lie but remain calm as a Buddhist monk. They can be beat. After your hired you won't ever have to worry about being tested. Hell I would juice up and be the top of my class physically in the police academy once hired if I were you!
    Last edited by yardbirdaj; 02-15-2016 at 07:41 PM.

As far as ive been told they test for AAS initially before you get into the academy, they send out a list of supps that are banned too so you dont fail the drug test, i rather be safe then sorry

So I Should be fine without running any type of PCT?

Thread Information