Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By marcus300

Thread: high dosages for short periods for optimal results ?

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

high dosages for short periods for optimal results ?

seen a few posts on this topic, so ive done a few cycles before and tried most compounds including tren normally go for the 12 week cycle last one being 800mg test with 400mg tren which went sweet no real sides and recovery went smooth but i tend to find my results stop well before i hit week 12, been reading up about very short burst cycles of about 4-5 weeks long using short esters. question is does the dosage have to be much higher compared to long cycle ? for example if i was going to do a 4 week burst cycle would something along the lines of 100mg prop with 100mg tren ace everyday be a good example and could you get away with running tren at that dosage if your body responds okay as its such a short period? what do you guys think of this method for putting on size ? im also running 5IU pharma grade GH atm EOD and will be for the next 6 months.

Bump

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Done a bit of reading on this myself mate,and one take home thing I get from it priming the body for the run basically doing a cut just before you start,kinda like competers rebounding after a show!doses are individual but yes they are normal a bit higher there a few threads on it but priming the body is key

priming the body??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...e-cycling.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...explained.html

You don't have to do high dose when doing a SBC, it all depends on your cycle history and the dosages are worked off your previous cycle ones, its an art form designing one but if you implement a prime for 6-8 weeks before the cycle then make sure this coincides with your HIT style it works out perfectly which will result in bigger gains, less sides and far better maintainable results.
    NACH3, Bodacious and leanmachine6 like this.

thanks for the responces, ive used tren before at 400mg a week with little to no sides if i was going to plan a 30 day cycle of prop & tren ace would you say 100mg of each everyday would be a decent amount ? not used tren ace but used tren enanthate .

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6
    thanks for the responces, ive used tren before at 400mg a week with little to no sides if i was going to plan a 30 day cycle of prop & tren ace would you say 100mg of each everyday would be a decent amount ? not used tren ace but used tren enanthate.
    That is a lot of damn tren if it is real.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    thanks for the responces, ive used tren before at 400mg a week with little to no sides if i was going to plan a 30 day cycle of prop & tren ace would you say 100mg of each everyday would be a decent amount ? not used tren ace but used tren enanthate.
    You never ran ace - and you wanted to run 700mgs your first time?!?! No need - ^^ look at what Marcus posted above you... It's all based off of your cycle experiencr not others... Too high imo... Could easily get away w/450-500 and that's high for first time w/ace!

used tren enanthate but yea never tren ace. perhaps start at 50mg ed and taper up after a week ?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think its a waste to run short cycles...
    you might not see results the last weeks, but that doesnt mean muscle is not being built and you possibly losing soe water as things go on.
    personally i would do med level dose and longer cycle. or even if higher dose, longer. 14-16 weeks my spot. nothing less than 12 IMO

i also wouldent/wont use more than 400mg ew of trene. i think some people use way too much.
    having said that i like test at 750mg ew ish.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I think its a waste to run short cycles...
    you might not see results the last weeks, but that doesnt mean muscle is not being built and you possibly losing soe water as things go on.
    personally i would do med level dose and longer cycle. or even if higher dose, longer. 14-16 weeks my spot. nothing less than 12 IMO

i also wouldent/wont use more than 400mg ew of trene. i think some people use way too much.
    having said that i like test at 750mg ew ish.
    That's what works for you - understandable - but ya can't deny it hasn't worked(look at Marcus) thick dense as fvk a 'freak' his method clearly worked for him - and many others... Hard to draw a conclusion to one cycle style, imho... I've had great results when running 10-14wk cycles depending on ester... Doesn't mean shorter cycles can't work as well(it's got too many variables) training(and it's intensity) how long your body can tolerate the style of training(CNS recovery is just as important), goals, and of coarse nutrition, rest and recovery <--- probably the most important as long as the former are on point!

I agree about loosing water as the cycle goes to 12wks + but water weight can propel you past sticking points(hence a d-Bol - a-drol backload - if bulking obviously etc) but most people and I bet you even stop growing unless your upping your doses along the way... Which would be fine just my .02 juiced

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    used tren enanthate but yea never tren ace. perhaps start at 50mg ed and taper up after a week ?
    How many times have you ran tren e? And how many times with NPP or deca ? It doesn't have to be with tren either I'm gonna use NPP! B/c I know how I react to that and have ran it more times and so far pretty successfully... Please answer these and we can work it out - and maybe tren is ok too

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Nach that npp is an amazing compound that gets overlooked often

Thread Information