bglutting0001 is offline New Member

First time cycle and have question on dbol

Hi guys just joined and already reading alot of intresting information. I need help with my cycle. Right now im on 500mg test e. Ive been taking this for 5 weeks. Well im seeing some good strength gains but not much size or bulk. I also have some dbol at my disposal and was wondering if i could start taking it for the last 5 weeks or if i should just wait until my next cycle because from what i read your supposed to take it in the first 6 weeks not the last 6 weeks.

Next question how long should i wait until my next cycle?

I have enough test for about a 20 week cycle...could i go the whole time or best to take a break and split it up into two cycles?

Last question i also got some nolvadex ..when should i start taking that?

Im sure every question i asked has been beat to death by members and tired of answering it but im new to everything and new to forums so dont really know how to look for what im looking for.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stick to the test e only. (If your not seeing gains it's either bunk gear or your not eating. Soooo eat!)

Time off plus pct = the same as your rest time soo if u cycle for 12 weeks and then 2 weeks later start your pct Witch would be 5 weeks long it equals 19 weeks off until next cycle.

Get yourself clomid as well as your nolva.

Next, go to the Q and A section and read planning and executing my first cycle. It has everything in there u need to know.

What's your stats?

I have arimidex also that im taking 1mg eod. Should i still get some clomid?

what stats are you looking for...sorry like i said new to the game

Yes, still get clomid. U should also be using hcg on cycle.

Read the sticky I told u about!

Stats are age, weight, cycle experience, bf%, height, and a little about your training. (Days a week, type of split, high rep or low rep)

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr
    Yes, still get clomid. U should also be using hcg on cycle. Read the sticky I told u about! Stats are age, weight, cycle experience, bf%, height, and a little about your training. (Days a week, type of split, high rep or low rep)
    This^^
    And are you using HCG ?

I need to research what HCG is because im not aware of what that is?

To add on stats, your diet but I would hit the diet section for that. We got some guys there that are amazing with getting your diet in check!

6 foot
    200 lbs
    First cycle.

I train 4-5 times a week doing mostly hi rep workouts. 12-15 reps. I guess thats considered high. This is what a week looks like for me.

DAY 1: LEGS
    leg extensions 4 x 15 ( last set single drop )
    seated or lying leg curls 4 x 15
    leg press feet wide 5 x 20,15,12,12,10
    hack squats or smith machine squats 4 x 10
    walking lunges with dbs 2 x 12 steps each leg

DAY 2: CHEST/CALVES
    pec deck flys 4 x 15 ( last set single drop )
    incline db press 4 x 15,12,10,8
    smith machine bench = 4 x 15,12,10,8
    machine press superset bodyweight dips 3 x 15 press, failure dips
    cable flys 2 x 15 ( last set double drop )
    seated calf raise superset bodyweight calf raise 4 x 15 each

DAY 3: OFF

DAY 4: BACK/ABS
    cable rows any handle 4 x 15
    smith bent over rows 4 x 12,10,8,6
    1 arm db rows 3 x 10 each arm
    rack deadlifts 3 x 10,8,6
    lat pulldowns 4 x 15
    crunches superset hanging leg raises 3 x 15

DAY 5: DELTS
    reverse pec deck 4 x 15 ( last set drop )
    smith machine military 4 x 12,10,8,8
    seated db lateral raise 4x 12,10,8,8
    wide grip barbell upright row superset front delt plate raises 3x 15 each exercise

DAY 6: ARMS all supersets
    rope pushdowns superset alternating standing db curls 3x 15 20 pushdowns,
    rope overhead extensions superset cable curls with straight bar 3 x 15
    20 machine dips or bodyweight dips superset machine preacher curls 3 x 15
    20 diamond pushups superset db hammer curls both arms 3 x 15

DAY 7: OFF

How should i be taking clomid?
    How should i be taking arimidex ?
    How should i be taking nolvadex ?
    How should i be taking HCG ?

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bglutting0001 View Post
    How should i be taking clomid?
    How should i be taking arimidex ?
    How should i be taking nolvadex ?
    How should i be taking HCG?
    Arimidex: cut it down to .25mg EOD (that's generally where you start on a 500mg test cycle).
    Clomid: Starts 2 weeks after your last Test injection. 100mg ed for 2 weeks followed by 50mg ed for 2 weeks.
    Nolvadex: Starts at the same time as Clomid. 40mg ed for 2 weeks followed by 20mg ed for 2 weeks.
    HCG: Should start at the beginning of your cycle. 250iu 2x a week, and continues for another 10 days after your last Test injection. (Since you didn't start it at the beginning of your cycle, I would start it now to help with stimulating LH production so your PCT is more effective(Clomid, Nolvadex).

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    Arimidex: cut it down to .25mg EOD (that's generally where you start on a 500mg test cycle).
    Clomid: Starts 2 weeks after your last Test injection. 100mg ed for 2 weeks followed by 50mg ed for 2 weeks.
    Nolvadex: Starts at the same time as Clomid. 40mg ed for 2 weeks followed by 20mg ed for 2 weeks.
    HCG: Should start at the beginning of your cycle. 250iu 2x a week, and continues for another 10 days after your last Test injection. (Since you didn't start it at the beginning of your cycle, I would start it now to help with stimulating LH production so your PCT is more effective(Clomid, Nolvadex).
    ^^^ yep. But I would still read the sticky "planning and executing my first cycle plain "

There has also been a few studies done that I've read where you can take HCG once a week, at a higher dosage, and because the half live is longer than actual LH, it spikes your testosterone to a higher level. The dosing would be at 1000iu once a week. You could do that the last 4 weeks of your cycle and the week after your cycle.

Thanks for all the great advice so far guys. This may be a stupid question and it may not be allowed on this site to ask this but where you do you suggest people hypothetically buying HCG ?

Thanks for all the great advice so far guys. This may be a stupid question and it may not be allowed on this site to ask this but where you do you suggest people hypothetically buying HCG?
    Usually the same place you get your other anabolics. Can't give sources though broski.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Like the guys already tried to tell you... you will have all your answers here: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    There has also been a few studies done that I've read where you can take HCG once a week, at a higher dosage, and because the half live is longer than actual LH, it spikes your testosterone to a higher level. The dosing would be at 1000iu once a week. You could do that the last 4 weeks of your cycle and the week after your cycle.
    What studies are refering too?

The objective here is not to spike testosterone as it will easily converted to E2, its just to keep the testis working. High dosage can desensitize Leydig cells to LH.

Ok i read the thread you all keep referring to. Lots of good information in there. Sounds like i may have gotten some bad information in the beginning of my cycle and got off on the wrong foot. Will follow protocol next time to the T. On these blood test...do you just walk into any dr office and ask for that 7 panel blood test? No suspicion as to why your doing it? Just wondering

And just to clarify i didn't mean for anyone to give me their personal sources...haha i just didn't know if this was something you could order as a research peptide or was something you needed to get from your gym rat. I should have clarified that.

Blood work it depends where you are at. In my country I just go to lab and ask for private lab work, no doctor involved, you can do this in most european countries. In the US, most states there is online labs to order blood work, sure someone will chime in the best/cheapest online labs advice.

And just to clarify i didn't mean for anyone to give me their personal sources...haha i just didn't know if this was something you could order as a research peptide or was something you needed to get from your gym rat. I should have clarified that.
    If ppl are messaging u with sourcesx there probably scam. Be careful

Well guess its a good thing i dont know how to check my messages lol.

would this be a good enough test to order for mid cycle??

Includes:
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone , Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

would this be a good enough test to order for mid cycle??

Includes:
    Estradiol Sensitive e2 estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Useless, during cycle it will be zero
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Useless, during cycle it will be zero
    Testosterone , Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.
    Made some comments in red.

The testosterone tests will only be to check if your gear is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What studies are refering too?

The objective here is not to spike testosterone as it will easily converted to E2, its just to keep the testis working. High dosage can desensitize Leydig cells to LH.
    High dosages over a long period of time, yes, but not bursts. I believe I read the study that some one had posted on this forum.

also, I understand the goal is to keep the testes working, but if at the same time I can increase my testosterone , and pin less, that's a bonus. As long as AI is in check, doesn't matter if it converts.

Thread Information