• 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By krugerr
  • 1 Post By krugerr
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: first cycle with sustanon 250

Saleem.fr is offline Junior Member

first cycle with sustanon 250

ok so here it's i m planning to do a sustanon 250 cycle for off season by the way its my first cycle and ot would be like this :
    12 weeks
    week 1-12 : sustanon 250 mg / 3.5 days (500 mg /ew)
    week 1-12 : hcg 500 mg / week
    week 1- 12 : anastrozole @ .25 mg /eod

pct :-
    nolvadex and tamoxifen both

stats :
    height: 5'10
    weight : 75 kg
    bf : 11-12 %

i have a question about pct when to start it from last injct. means how many days should i have to wait anf what you guys think is this cycle ok or not much appreciate for any help thanks in advance

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I would start PCT 18 days after my last shot of sustanon

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleem.fr View Post
    ok so here it's i m planning to do a sustanon 250 cycle for off season by the way its my first cycle and ot would be like this :
    12 weeks
    week 1-12 : sustanon 250 mg / 3.5 days (500 mg /ew)
    week 1-12 : hcg 500 mg / week
    week 1- 12 : anastrozole @ .25 mg /eod

pct :-
    nolvadex and tamoxifen both

stats :
    height: 5'10
    weight : 75 kg
    bf : 11-12 %

i have a question about pct when to start it from last injct. means how many days should i have to wait anf what you guys think is this cycle ok or not much appreciate for any help thanks in advance
    Firstly your injection timing is off for using Sus. You need to account for all of the components in it, which is why i never recommend blends to people! You need to be using SUS ED or EOD in order to maintain stable blood levels. E3D means you are only accounting for the half-life of the Enanthate and Deconate. The Prop portion will be fairly wasted.

Secondly, id tend to agree with Tax here. Counting for the half life of the longest ester, id say you probably want to start PCT around 21 days after last injection. Rest of the cycle looks good though.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Really your pct depends on how fast you metabolize the compound. Some say 18-21 days for sust but my levels tank 10 days from last pin. Your hcg should be run right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. as for as the sust goes pinning it every 3.5 days is fine of you choose to pin more often to take advantage of the prop then just adjust the dose to compensate for pinning more often

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Really your pct depends on how fast you metabolize the compound. Some say 18-21 days for sust but my levels tank 10 days from last pin. Your hcg should be run right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. as for as the sust goes pinning it every 3.5 days is fine of you choose to pin more often to take advantage of the prop then just adjust the dose to compensate for pinning more often
    Usually the prop aspect is around 1/3 of the total test in that shot. that means the Enanthate and Decoanate will be stable, but the Prop will be peaking and troughing on him, not great for an inexperienced user on his first cycle. My 2 cents here, i tend to totally avoid blends altogether though, so my actual experince with Sustanon is very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr

Usually the prop aspect is around 1/3 of the total test in that shot. that means the Enanthate and Decoanate will be stable, but the Prop will be peaking and troughing on him, not great for an inexperienced user on his first cycle. My 2 cents here, i tend to totally avoid blends altogether though, so my actual experince with Sustanon is very limited.
    Agreed using one consistent ester is much easier to keep stable blood levels. Most beginning users would prefer less pins as well
    krugerr likes this.

Ive used enth 4 times and sustanon 2 times

I prefer the enth for sure, libido and strength seemed more consistant
    On sustanon i felt stronger somedays and somedays weaker, horny as hell one week then not so the next.

I wouldnt use blends again.

As kruger said, Sustanon with it containing a mix of esters it should be pinned EOD or ED but you will get by with 2 shots per week.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Ive used enth 4 times and sustanon 2 times I prefer the enth for sure, libido and strength seemed more consistant On sustanon i felt stronger somedays and somedays weaker, horny as hell one week then not so the next. I wouldnt use blends again. As kruger said, Sustanon with it containing a mix of esters it should be pinned EOD or ED but you will get by with 2 shots per week. Good luck
    it just depends on how you look at it. Sust was originally formulated for trt. The prop is suppose to kick in quick and then the longer esters kick when it starts to wear off. I still believe if I ever ran it again I would just pin it every 3.5 days as the blood levels stable you won't notice the prop much. The reality is though I would just stick to either cyp enanthate or prop if I had the choice

Yea me too man, dont get me wrong the sus was great but the cycle experience on a whole is much better when one ester is used. The thing that puts me off is when we talked about it the other month, you can draw 1ml of sustanon and it could all just be prop in there :/
    (I know for the full 1ml to be just prop would be like winning the lottery in terms of odds but hey it could happen and thats enough for me to stick to single esters only so i know what im getting)
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Yea me too man, dont get me wrong the sus was great but the cycle experience on a whole is much better when one ester is used. The thing that puts me off is when we talked about it the other month, you can draw 1ml of sustanon and it could all just be prop in there :/
    (I know for the full 1ml to be just prop would be like winning the lottery in terms of odds but hey it could happen and thats enough for me to stick to single esters only so i know what im getting)
    Precisely. If someone "absolutely" wanted a Sus experience. Id say buy all three components separately and jab them. At least you fully control the dosing.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Yea thats a good idea,
    However most of them are really hard to find,

Test isacoperate, test phenylpropionate and test decanoate

Dont think ive ever seen any source stock these

Yea thats a good idea,
    However most of them are really hard to find,

Test isacoperate, test phenylpropionate and test decanoate

Dont think ive ever seen any source stock these
    Then you need a better source! Haha

Ive only seen Sus using Prop, Enanthate and Decoanate.
    NACH3 likes this.

thanks for the help guys a bit confusion in about AI and HCG i mean to say when should i stop them and also i cant do EOD or ED bcoz its sus 250 it means 1000 mg /week

Quote Originally Posted by Saleem.fr
    thanks for the help guys a bit confusion in about AI and HCG i mean to say when should i stop them and also i cant do EOD or ED bcoz its sus 250 it means 1000 mg /week
    you run your hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct and the ai right up to pct

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Then you need a better source! Haha

Ive only seen Sus using Prop, Enanthate and Decoanate.
    Ive only seen sus with prop, phenylpropionate, isocaporate and decanoate from multiple labs.

Never seen sus with 3 esters, what lab makes that?

Ive only seen sus with prop, phenylpropionate, isocaporate and decanoate from multiple labs.

The ones down south it would seem!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

I'm sure there are plenty of mixes - but sust I've only seen in prop/phenyl prop/isocaproate, & decanate) as well - as long as it has short medium long esters I think itd would be basically the same... I too, hate mixes... But sust is more of a 'sustained reaction' or chain reaction w/in the compounds... Shortest short long longer...
    TheTaxMan likes this.

I mean what labs not source lol

What lab name is on the bottle of sus your talking about? Or is it homebrew?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    I mean what labs not source lol What lab name is on the bottle of sus your talking about? Or is it homebrew?
    lol i know. Was teasing.
    EuroPharma for one. Several others, I use my own stuff now.

Sent from my iPhone using App

so i have to stop hcg before 3 days of my pct and ai to stop the day before pct

Yea that would be fine

Thread Information