charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Bodybuilder cycle timing

Am interested in seeing the cycle timing for bodybuilders. I am far from Mr. O but enjoy the competition.
    The issue is that I only have time for one bulking and one cutting cycle with the appropriate time off. Is this normal cycle timing? Usually 10-12 weeks cycle time.
    Are their any other cycle times that are recommended where i may be able to get the max muscle size/development?
    I am old school and am looking for any ides outside the box. The young guys can transform so rapidly i need any edge that i can get.

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    I hear Short Burst cycles are getting pretty big! The principle behind it is a shorter cycle span, using higher dosages of all your compounds. The reason they use these cycles is because the recovery time is better due to the shortened cycle. Also, your body doesn't grow at the same rate the entire length of a normal cycle. It usually gets used to the hormones. Cutting your cycle short generally stops you from wasting any product.

Basically, once your body starts getting used to the hormones and stops being optimally effective, you stop.

I also have heard switching up your compounds every 3-4 weeks on a 12 week cycle shocks the body because of the new substances you are using. Don't know too many details behind it, but it's what Rich Piana does and he's ridiculous.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    I also have heard switching up your compounds every 3-4 weeks on a 12 week cycle shocks the body because of the new substances you are using. Don't know too many details behind it, but it's what Rich Piana does and he's ridiculous.
    Rich piana is not you. He just takes tons of gear all the time.I don't think it shocks the The body so much as it's just a lot of gear and a lot of compounds

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    The reason the young guy looks better is the fact he is young his natty gh is high and all his other hormones are working well (thyroid)so the older chap like myself (37)needs to make sure these hormones are where I want them add in aas and the results are better

Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    Rich piana is not you. He just takes tons of gear all the time.I don't think it shocks the The body so much as it's just a lot of gear and a lot of compounds
    I'm not Rich Piana?! Holy smokes, glad I have you to let me know. Where would I be in life if it wasn't for you 4linked?

Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    With anything, the body get's accustomed to it. For example, if you have the same workout plan for too long, your muscles get used to it and you stop gaining. Muscle priming (which Marcus has talked about) also shocks the body, so does Carb cycling. Changing up a routine and throwing in something completely different, will always shock the body. Whether it's bad or good.

Thread Information