Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: I cant post my question due to spam block

L8JM is offline New Member

I cant post my question due to spam block

can anyone tell me where to find the words that banned in our threads are? I have a few questions i'd like to get answered, but it won't let me post because "due to some of the words in my post, it wont let me because of spam watch"

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by L8JM View Post
    can anyone tell me where to find the words that banned in our threads are? I have a few questions i'd like to get answered, but it won't let me post because "due to some of the words in my post, it wont let me because of spam watch"
    Not sure if there is a way to list the spam blocks.

But can always go to the "message boards problems" section post your question there and usually admin will tell u if there's an issue with what u r asking or something else is wrong
    MuscleScience likes this.

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    I only joined a few days ago. It did that to me too until I reached 25 posts. Then at 45 posts it unlocks a other level of privileges and you can see profiles, PM, etc.

On my side I tried including a link and that blocked it. I though it was because I was talking about testosterone but nope. Just the link was doing it.

If you have a doubt about a word why not try using a symbol in the middle of the word like a * or a -. Just no links...

AKleX is offline New Member
    Having the same issue.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by L8JM View Post
    Too young, too skinny, too small.

Thread Information