SwoleMcCole is offline New Member

Need hep!? Going on cruisw midway through prop cycle

I would greatly appreciate if anyone has experience in this matter. Any ideas are wecome! So heres the problem,
    I'm on a 12 week test prop cycle at 150mg eod. I was given the oppurtunity to take a 7 day cruise for free which i really dont want to pass up. I'm trying to figure out my options so that i can either have the prop on the cruise. I do have some test c and test e that i could possibly do a blast of before i leave but im not really sure if that would even work and i dont want to send my hormones on to much of a roller coaster. If anyone has had to sneak gear on a cruise or knows of a good dosage of a long ester i could blast before leaving, pleasee let me know. Any input is welcome!
    Thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    At what point/week in your 12 week cycle would your cruise be on?

If its anything after after the 6-8 week point then just end the cycle would be the best advice.

Me personaly? Id just throw it in my suitcase with enough syringes and pins and just hope for the best.

Check potential pentalies and fines before doing this though, if you face jail time for having a few ml of prop then dont do it, if its just a small fine, fvck it, id go for it

Alta is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain. I travel almost weekly across the CDN-USA border, and I have to book my travel around injections. No way am I smuggling it. I know guys that do it and never have a problem, but f-that....if I get caught I can't go stateside for work.

Where are you flying to? I just got back from Mexico where I had to cut my cycle short, and in hindsight I should have just stuck a vial in my suitcase. Nothing was checked at check in, and although I got searched at the Mexican arrival airport they just opened my bag and dug around a bit.

I've never been on a cruise so I don't know the security, but I doubt it's all that strict. I would be more worried about flying back to your home country with anything. Hypothetically, if I did it I would only bring the bare minimum so I had nothing on the return.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    if I did it I would only bring the bare minimum so I had nothing on the return.
    Same here, if you decide to do it, just take what you need.

Thread Information