Thread: bloodwork

benny128 is offline New Member

bloodwork

hi guys

just a quick one have just done my 1st cycle bloods and liver fuction ast lft etc etc was all within normal ranges tho test was on low side of normal tho am 41 so to be expected due to age.

I did a 4 week d/bol oral cycle and 250 mg test e kept it to 4 weeks just to see how I would respond as a lot of advice were saying 5-6 weeks, everything being ok next cycle planning on 500mg test e did 250 mg to get used to pinning which in all honesty is not as bad as I was expecting.

Just done my bloodwork again over last 3 weeks my ast is slightly raised by couple units over normal, my lft liver function normal range is below 40, 3 weeks ago it was sat at 95, then week later 61 and yesterday was 51 so am expecting by next week be in normal ranges.

Tho my bilirubin is for some reason still increasing was at 21 (20 is normal) it is now at 28 ??

anything I need to be concerned about, everything thing else tested protein levels serum levels blood count all is within normal limits as it was before I started the cycle.

I took milk thistle, vitamins and plenty of water during my dianabol cycle tried to stay clear of anti gyno as I monitored for symptoms but didn't develop any but have it on hand if needed.

Got couple weeks left of the test. And tbh had great results on the dbol 50 mg per day spread every 3-4 hrs and test e even at 250 mg.

cheers guys

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO young guys can get away with orals, but at our age the liver doesnt work the same way.
    I dont do orals anymore, if using dbol I use the injectable version.

Elevated bilirubin with normal transaminases in healthy individual is ussualy not a serious problem.

Dbol without AI is suicide lol, gyno is the least of your worries.

cheers dude was 1st cycle so was more for seeing how I would re-act etc etc,

only reason for the oral dbol was cos it was first cycle and was shit scared of injecting, but since pinning in my ass its not as hard as I expected tho doing it everyday need to get myself gee'd up for that lol,

what sort of AI would u recommend as got tamoxifen and clomid

Tamox and clomid are not AIs (aromataze inhibitors), you need arimidex (anastrazole) or aromasin (exemestane) to lower aromatization and therefore control estrogens.

Keep monitoring your liver values to make sure everything is good. You should have taken NAC, milk thistle is weak, and or UDCA (ursofalk).

Have you started PCT?

cheers got couple weeks left on the test e then starting pct once the test e is done will look into NAC etc

yeah liver values are dropping nicely am expecting to be within liver normal ranges by next week apart from bilirubin which I expect will prob run high
    Last edited by benny128; 02-24-2016 at 07:33 AM.

Probably steroids are interfering with the bile, turning into sludge which is not flowing, making it hard for the excretion of the bilirubin.
    Like I said above ursofalk would probably solve this, dont know if is required script for it in the UK.

Thread Information