Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Armykid93
  • 1 Post By SuperNova93

Thread: What should I take?

freeryunow is offline New Member

What should I take?

A little background:
    I'm a 20 year old male weighing 72KG(158 lbs) and 1.73cm(5'8) tall. I'm built pretty good with 11-12% body fat.

My problem is that I am currently enlisted to the military and I don't have access to a gym, all I can do is pull ups,dips and bodyweight exercises(Which I do everyday). I won't have access to a gym within the next year so this is all I can do for now.

I want to get muscular and lower body fat since summer is getting close by, I have zero knowledge about steroids or anything related.

I have been told I should take clenbuterol for now to look more vascular and to lower body fat, and once I get access to a gym I should start taking something a little more serious.

I would be happy if one of the experinced users in here could put my head in the right direction and recommend me the correct route to get ripped within the next months with my limited access to exercises and workouts.

Thank you very much,
    Ryu

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    You shouldn't take anything. Too young man. Good luck with the service. Did you go Army?
    Last edited by Armykid93; 02-24-2016 at 01:01 AM.
    Euroholic and Xv1d like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Look up superlaxo. I havent tried it, but i have ordered it. Its the new thing. Only 20 years you are stil too young for the most anabolic sarms also, but this superlaxo is supposed to be anabolic without interfering with you natty test production, cholestrol or any shit thats comes by. Its even recommended for women.
    Sellers have some other good products too with the androseries, but my reserach tell they also may inflict on hdl.cholestrol. Superlaxo doesnt. Or you can wait until ive got mine and start using it. Within 2 weeks from there, i will give you a 100% prooved answer on superlaxo, but if you ask me now....And im experienced. As a 20 year old, this could be it.
    And there is no risk what so ever to it....apart from loosing 50 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    You shouldn't take anything. Too young man. Good luck with the service. Did you go Army?
    Haha yes I am in the army for almost 2 years now. You cant really take care of yourself here and build solid muscles without a little 'help' maybe i shoukd wait a little longer but the urge is very strong haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Look up superlaxo. I havent tried it, but i have ordered it. Its the new thing. Only 20 years you are stil too young for the most anabolic sarms also, but this superlaxo is supposed to be anabolic without interfering with you natty test production, cholestrol or any shit thats comes by. Its even recommended for women.
    Sellers have some other good products too with the androseries, but my reserach tell they also may inflict on hdl.cholestrol. Superlaxo doesnt. Or you can wait until ive got mine and start using it. Within 2 weeks from there, i will give you a 100% prooved answer on superlaxo, but if you ask me now....And im experienced. As a 20 year old, this could be it.
    And there is no risk what so ever to it....apart from loosing 50 dollars.
    Sounds promising! Gona look that up if you could give your own experince with this product that'd be awesome thanks!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Remember the army does not require you to be massive.

yardbirdaj is offline Junior Member
    Dude, when I was in the Marine Corps infantry, I was ripped and hardly got a chance to go to the gym, due to the fact we were either training in the field or fighting Hajis in Iraq. We ran all the time and did body exercises. Don't get me wrong a gym helps out tremendously, but it's not needed to just be muscular and ripped, especially at your age. As for cycling, I knew guys who did in the marines. I just couldn't imagine it being too sanitary because like I said before we were either training for combat, or deployed to a combat zone. Just workout like a warrior, because right now the enemy is training just as hard or harder to kill you on the battlefield!!!!u
    Last edited by yardbirdaj; 02-24-2016 at 06:23 AM.

[QUOTE="yardbirdaj"] Dude, when I was in the Marine Corps infantry, I was ripped and hardly got a chance to go to the gym, due to the fact we were either training in the field or fighting Hajis in Iraq. We ran all the time and did body exercises. Don't get me wrong a gym helps out tremendously, but it's not needed to just be muscular and ripped, especially at your age. As for cycling, I knew guys who did in the marines. I just couldn't imagine it being too sanitary because like I said before we were either training for combat, or deployed to a combat zone. Just workout like a warrior, because right now the enemy is training just as hard or harder to kill you on the battlefield!!!!/QUOTE]

One more thing about this topic, a lot of prisoners are jacked and have hardly any access to a gym. Some prisons in the US have a gym the majority do not. Plus they have a shitty diet for the most part. What's the reason for this? Warrior mind set, they do body squats, push-ups, pull ups etc they get creative. They train like they might have to fight off a prison rape. It's beast or bitch!!!

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freeryunow View Post
    A little background:
    I'm a 20 year old male weighing 72KG(158 lbs) and 1.73cm(5'8) tall. I'm built pretty good with 11-12% body fat.

My problem is that I am currently enlisted to the military and I don't have access to a gym, all I can do is pull ups,dips and bodyweight exercises(Which I do everyday). I won't have access to a gym within the next year so this is all I can do for now.

I want to get muscular and lower body fat since summer is getting close by, I have zero knowledge about steroids or anything related.

I have been told I should take clenbuterol for now to look more vascular and to lower body fat, and once I get access to a gym I should start taking something a little more serious.

I would be happy if one of the experinced users in here could put my head in the right direction and recommend me the correct route to get ripped within the next months with my limited access to exercises and workouts.

Thank you very much,
    Ryu
    Best thing for you to do right now, is focus on your career. You're young. The minute you get into steroids, is the minute everything could start going downhill very fast, especially at your age. You're too light as well. Gain another 20-25lbs naturally, and in 5 years, start looking into steroids if you're still interested my friend. Definitely not a thing to rush.

Cheers Mate.
    Xv1d likes this.

I think I am going to gain another 5KG and then start doing clen cycles to get body and abs definition. I heard it's anti-catabolic so I could be losing body fat without burning as much muscle. Once I get released from the army I will start looking into steroids again and start gaining more weight.

Thanks again everyone for the help. If there are any other suggestions I am open.

Thread Information