Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: Pulsing an oral

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

Pulsing an oral

I doubt i will be lean enough for my next cycle to warrant using winstrol , so im going to run oxymetholone instead

Instead of the usual 4 week kick start, id like to try pulsing an oral for the first time.

Can i just double check that you take it until the side effects creap up and become too much, then take the same time off, then back on?

So if i take 50mg ED and at day 11 im bloating too much i take 11 days off right? Then repeat?

As always, thanks for the advice

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No, you go of your previous history with the oral.
    If you see sides ie appetite, bloating or anything related to the oral at a certain day lets say at day 13 you cant eat and you have stomach issues then you stop taking the oral way before this happens, if it was around day 13 I would tell you to stop taking the oral around day 7 and have 7 days off and repeat. Pulse the oral throughout the cycle or for a few weeks.

Thanks for the response marcus

Its my first time using oxy, ive only ever ran dbol but that was 6 years ago, i remember being pumped and strong without any issues, but im sure oxy is stronger?

If its my first time using oxy should i just use it as a kickstart and see how i get on? Pulse it the next time i use it?

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Thanks for the response marcus

Its my first time using oxy, ive only ever ran dbol but that was 6 years ago, i remember being pumped and strong without any issues, but im sure oxy is stronger?

If its my first time using oxy should i just use it as a kickstart and see how i get on? Pulse it the next time i use it?

Thanks again
    That's up to you but its well known for stomach issues and loss of appetite which completely ruins the cycle and goals of the cycle if you cant eat properly.
    NACH3 likes this.

Ok, with that in mind i think its best to see how i get on, and if its effects become too much at say day 13, then i will do 7 days on 7 days off like you suggested, sound good?

Ok, with that in mind i think its best to see how i get on, and if its effects become too much at say day 13, then i will do 7 days on 7 days off like you suggested, sound good?
    Once the sides appear its to late to pulse, it will take a lot longer for the sides to disappear than stopping 3-4 days before they start but all you could do is know for next time and you can try pulsing.

So if i get sides its best to just discontinue use of the oral all together, then in a future cycle i will know what to expect and therefore know how to pulse it yea?
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, that sounds like an ideal plan, unless youve done it before and know how to and when to start manipulating it, or if you can guess the future...

So if i get sides its best to just discontinue use of the oral all together, then in a future cycle i will know what to expect and therefore know how to pulse it yea?
    yeah
    TheTaxMan likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Once the sides appear its to late to pulse, it will take a lot longer for the sides to disappear than stopping 3-4 days before they start but all you could do is know for next time and you can try pulsing.
    This happened to me when I pulsed a-drol... It was great but that first run w/it I was being real cautious and actually did ok - but Knowing what I do now - for me I'd go 10on 10off and repeat... I stayed pretty lean considering that clean bulk - bug I didn't eat big enough...

If I ever run orals I either like to pulse them now(d-Bol/it drol) or backload it and finish strong and use it to break a sticking point if running a longer/standard length cycle...

I fancy back loading but i finish this cycle just before my holiday and id hate to bloat or get acne at the end, although i control those sides well, ive never used drol so figured it would be more wise using it to kick start
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-26-2016 at 05:27 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Isnt it better for you to analize how your body heals from your double test/19nor cycle before you digg into a new badass oxycycle?
    Your focus now should be on recovery and healthy lifestyle and trying to keep some of your gains.

But we shouldnt do steroids either so what the heck...

Lol im getting bloods done before this cycle, then after this cycle im doing an aggressive PCT then bloods again to see whats what.

Im on a train and i didnt get off my stop

Wish me luck
    22-250 likes this.

Thread Information