Thread: Sustaject

chefjmo is offline Junior Member

Sustaject

What does running a sust. Cycle look like ex. 2 pins of 250 a week 3.5 days apart? And hcg armidex as well? Is there any difference between sust and test e cycle? Besides the chemicals of course. PCT 2 weeks after last pin? I've searched but can't really find my answer. Oh on a side note I get really annoyed by posts from guys that haven't done any.research ! What are the stickies for!!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You can pin sust e3.5d yes and yes hcg on cycle is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You can pin sust e3.5d yes and yes hcg on cycle is a good idea
    So in a sense it's the same as running a test e cycle, pins every.3.5 days hcg every 3 days. And the armidex. 25 eod?

What about the sides? Are they similar as well? More gyno then test e?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjmo
    So in a sense it's the same as running a test e cycle, pins every.3.5 days hcg every 3 days. And the armidex. 25 eod?
    yes dex eod and yes sust is test it just has 3 different ester. It has a long one though so e3.5d is fine

Thanks bud.

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    The reason people usually do sust is bc you get the short esters with the long ones. This is good because it can give you a quick boost but hen also help sustain blood levels. Plus who doesn't like only having to pin E3D...

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjmo View Post
    What does running a sust. Cycle look like ex. 2 pins of 250 a week 3.5 days apart? And hcg arimidex as well? Is there any difference between sust and test e cycle? Besides the chemicals of course. PCT 2 weeks after last pin? I've searched but can't really find my answer. Oh on a side note I get really annoyed by posts from guys that haven't done any.research ! What are the stickies for!!!
    My sust has 4 esters. The trade named one made by organon has the following (ordered ascending shortest to longest esters):
    30 mg testosterone propionate (active half-life: 2-3 days)
    60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate (active half-life: 3-4 days)
    60 mg testosterone isocaproate (active half-life: 7-9 days)
    100 mg testosterone decanoate (active half-life: 12-14 days)

They used to make a Sustanon 100 for pediatric use but it is no longer manufactured. I have not seen any UGL's using the 3 ester version but there may be some. The 100 skipped the Decanoate. The decanoate is the longest acting ester but also contains less testosterone per ml because of the added ester weight, thus the highest dosage of the 4.

I used to use the real organon version but since our wonderful know nothing congress has decided to make this a schedule III along with hard, highly addictive drugs, I now use a UGL 300 so the amounts are different but the compounds are the same.

Run HCG . I used to run cycles without it but once I ran with it, I will never cycle again without it. it mimics LH and prevents shutdown, albeit unnaturally. The point is your leydig's won't shrink and become inactive, making PCT much smoother. your PCT will consist of getting your HPA back to normal but you can skip the part where your long dormant testes have to be made to start producing their own test again which is the biggest reason people complain about losing gains after a cycle. I don't lose anything but the bloat caused by AAS. If I stop a bulk at 235 i will only lose about 5-7 lbs which is mostly "water". My strength goes down a bit but not much and I keep the gains. Losing your gains is not an issue if you do a proper PCT and use HCG throughout the cycle.

I know your next question is how much HCG should I use, so I will answer that too.
    500 IU twice per week. i use a slin pin because it's water based and it's a SQ injection so I don't need a long needle. You'll also only need about 0.2 - 0.35 ml depending on how you mix it and I don't like to waste a 3ml barrel for 25% of 1 ml. Start on your first day of AAS use and keep doing it until about 4 days prior to PCT. This is what I do and I have perfect PCT's. others will have their own opinions and that's fine. There's more than 1 way to skin a cat as they say. This is my way.

Arimidex , when I use it, I use .5 mg EOD. you can start at .25 and see if that does it for you. i need 0.5 and if the bitch tits start to be noticeable I'll go to 1 mg daily for a week or so. That gets rid of them. I don't have a lot of experience with Adex though. I usually use Exemestane for my AI. It does not get rid of Gyno if it presents itself, but it is suicidal and I like that aspect of it.

You didn't list the details of your PCT so I can't comment on that.

Good luck.

EDIT: How would you grade my research?
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-28-2016 at 04:29 AM.

Hcg I'm doing 250.2x a week. PCT is Nolvadex and clomid .I have 50 pills each at 50mg. I don't have my log in front of me but I got the daily amounts on here from a vet. I did . research but couldn't find if it required more pins due to the test p esters. And I do appreciate your knowledge. It frustrates me reading through stickies and other posts when I see comments that have already been answered through stickies.

Hcg I'm doing 250.2x a week. PCT is Nolvadex and clomid .I have 50 pills each at 50mg. I don't have my log in front of me but I got the daily amounts on here from a vet. I did . research but couldn't find if it required more pins due to the test p esters. And I do appreciate your knowledge. It frustrates me reading through stickies and other posts when I see comments that have already been answered through stickies.
    This board has been around forever. The stickies are getting deep. It's almost like we need a "super sticky" category now.

IMO and from research I have done and personal experience, 250iu 2x weekly HCG is too low. I would go 500 if two times per week if you ave enough to do so. better safe than sorry. HCG is pretty benign. Some research I have read has male subjects taking as much as 10K iu weekly. That is far too much, as these are research papers, nobody needs that much. Just making the point that you're not going to hurt yourself taking 500 2x wk. Its half life is pretty long. i don't have the numbers in front of me ATM but if I remember right it's 48-72 hours when taken SQ. 24-30 hours if IM.

You don't have to inject Sust any more than any other long estered AAS because of the progressively longer esters. The first two are quite short and will hit you and be gone within 3-4 days but the 2 longer ones will remain in your system for up to 2 weeks in the last case, making sust injections less frequent, not more. Stability is not the same as it is with a single ester though for the same reasons so when I use Sust instead of E as my base I usually use a little more sust than I would E because the two longer esters also take longer for those first molecules to begin breaking down so it is not in your system for the first 4 days. I still do 2x week injections with sust. The decanoate form will build up doing this so I take more time off before beginning PCT, 3 weeks instead of 2. Continue HCG up until about 2 or 3 days before starting PCT or you will crash HARD if you just stop taking AAS and stop HCG for 2-3 weeks prior to PCT.

Prop and Ace, if only ester in the product, then you'd want to inject every other day. With Acetate (ACE) I might even pin daily but I have never used test Acetate. It has the shortest half life of all of the esters. the only thing you could get with a lower half life would be TNE (test no ester) or Suspension but suspension hurts like hell and you wouldn't want to use TNE or suspension as anything but a power booster PreWO unless you want to inject every 6 hours for 12 weeks.

BTW there is a search function here, and it works pretty well. it might help you find what you're looking for more easily than trudging through hundreds of threads.
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-28-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post

This board has been around forever. The stickies are getting deep. It's almost like we need a "super sticky" category now.

IMO and from research I have done and personal experience, 250iu 2x weekly HCG is too low. I would go 500 if two times per week if you ave enough to do so. better safe than sorry. HCG is pretty benign. Some research I have read has male subjects taking as much as 10K iu weekly. That is far too much, as these are research papers, nobody needs that much. Just making the point that you're not going to hurt yourself taking 500 2x wk. Its half life is pretty long. i don't have the numbers in front of me ATM but if I remember right it's 48-72 hours when taken SQ. 24-30 hours if IM.

You don't have to inject Sust any more than any other long estered AAS because of the progressively longer esters. The first two are quite short and will hit you and be gone within 3-4 days but the 2 longer ones will remain in your system for up to 2 weeks in the last case, making sust injections less frequent, not more. Stability is not the same as it is with a single ester though for the same reasons so when I use Sust instead of E as my base I usually use a little more sust than I would E and I still do 2x week injections. The decanoate form will build up doing this so I take more time off before beginning PCT.

Prop and Ace, if only ester in the product, then you'd want to inject every other day. With Acetate (ACE) I might even pin daily but I have never used test Acetate. It has the shortest half life of all of the esters. the only thing you could get with a lower half life would be TNE (test no ester) or Suspension but suspension hurts like hell and you wouldn't want to use TNE or suspension as anything but a power booster PreWO unless you want to inject every 6 hours for 12 weeks.

BTW there is a search function here, and it works pretty well. it might help you find what you're looking for more easily than trudging through hundreds of threads.
    Thats.what I was looking for. .thanks bud. And I have used the search box and it don't always lead me to where I want to go. Actually I search my question before I create a thread. Before i.start a thread on test flue, how long can the.flue settle before any symptoms occur ?

Thats.what I was looking for. .thanks bud. And I have used the search box and it don't always lead me to where I want to go. Actually I search my question before I create a thread. Before i.start a thread on test flue, how long can the.flue settle before any symptoms occur ?

I don't understand what you mean by "test flue". Can you define that for me please?

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Test flu,, symptoms u feel on cycle, slight fever, maybe a day or 2,
    At leastvthats al i got from it. Not every1 gets it.

3 days after 250ml test e in the quad still had a big knot and alot of soreness. I started to get the butt sqirts. Then fever and body aches. Only lasted about a 1.5 days. Didn't know if it can take 3 days to feel symptoms.

Thread Information