aet63 is offline New Member

Please criticize my 3rd cycle

Hello everyone,

First of all sorry for my English, my native language isn't English.

I'm planning to do 3rd cycle at April or May. I finished my 2nd cycle one year ago.

I train in style between bodybuilding and powerlifting. My personal info and cycle plan in my mind is at below.

My stats
    Age=27
    BF=%12
    Weight= 76 KG
    Height=176 CM
    Experience in sports= 4 years (3 years continously)

My cycle experience
    1st cycle - 12 Week = 500 mg Testo E
    2nd cycle - 8 Week = 100 mg EOD Testo P - 50 mg ED Winstrol (6 Weeks) - Clenbuterol

My plan
    1-16 week = 500 mg Sustanon
    1-16 week = 500 mg Primobolan or EQ
    1-14 week = 200 mg Deca

I will take my AI, Dostinex (for precaution and will use if needed), multivitamins, omega fats etc.
    I also planned my PCT.

My aim is for this cycle
    -Gaining mass but not like a bodybuilder. In other words i will not compete, so i "overall" mass gaining without water and fat is my aim for mass. Because of that, i think to use Deca only for joint support (because powerlifting) and i think to use primarily Primobolan or EQ for gaining mass aim.
    -Protect my joints because i train with high weights with low reps for main lifts (Squat, Deadlift, Bench). That's why i think to use Deca with low dosages.

My Questions
    -What do you think about my plan ? Please criticize if you see wrong things.
    -In your opinion, should i use Equipose or Primobolan ?
    -Using Deca for joint support, is it just waste or in other words useless and nonsense ?
    -Adding Clen or Albuterol to burn extra fat is sensible ? If i will use Clen, i think to use Ketotifen with it. I will stay away T3 or T4 in every way and for every cycle. If usage of Clen or Albuterol is sensible with my plan, which one should i use ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Last edited by aet63; 03-01-2016 at 11:55 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Is the nandrolone to aid joint pain or are you looking for gains from the nandrolone? (Deca )

If for joint pain 100-200mg is good

If your wanting gains from the Deca, then you need 400-500mg per week.

The primobolan in my opinion should be 500mg per week minimum, 200mg per week sounds a bit of a waste, im sure women run more than that

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Is the nandrolone to aid joint pain or are you looking for gains from the nandrolone? (Deca )

If for joint pain 100-200mg is good

If your wanting gains from the Deca, then you need 400-500mg per week.

The primobolan in my opinion should be 500mg per week minimum, 200mg per week sounds a bit of a waste, im sure women run more than that
    Thanks a Lot for your answer.

Yes, i will use deca for joint pain.
    I planned Primo as my main mass steroid . I thought to use EQ before but i changed my mind after some reading on internet.

Do you think adding Turinabol to this cycle will help me to adding mass aim ?

I will change Primobolan dosage. It's very expensive in my country but i will prepare my finance for it.

Do you have any more suggestions to me ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aet63 View Post

I'm planning to do 3rd cycle in 1 month. I did 2nd cycle one year ago.

I'm traning in style between bodybuilding and powerlifting. I want to do light cycle as possible for 3rd cycle.
    Light as possible cycle?

Test E for 10 weeks, ai and hcg , clomid nolva pct.

Always effective, simple and easy to recover.

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Drop the primo(most of it it's fake)
    Increase test to 700-750 if you want some serious size

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Primo needs to be run very high and very long - and unless you know your source it's probably EQ... So don't even run that.... I've ran primo and I do like the compound a lit - but it is expensive and ususlly run above 800mgs/wk(and that's a little low - I've seen many run it 1600mgs & ^) I'm not saying you need to run it that high but it's a mild steroid - really think what's best for your goals...

If your looking for mass gains run deca (and more than 200mgs) primo will not be a mass gaining steroid - LBM and vascularity yes(a great finisher)

What are your goals?? And what compounds have you used?
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-28-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Primo needs to be run very high and very long - and unless you know your source it's probably EQ... So don't even run that.... I've ran primo and I do like the compound a lit - but it is expensive and ususlly run above 800mgs/wk(and that's a little low - I've seen many run it 1600mgs & ^) I'm not saying you need to run it that high but it's a mild steroid - really think what's best for your goals...

If your looking for mass gains run deca (and more than 200mgs) primo will not be a mass gaining steroid - LBM and vascularity yes(a great finisher)

What are your goals?? And what compounds have you used?
    Thanks a lot for your reply.

My cycle experience is

1st cycle - 12 Week = 500 mg Testo E
    2nd cycle - 8 Week = 100 mg EOD Testo P - 50 mg ED Winstrol (6 Weeks) - Clenbuterol

My aim is for this cycle is,
    -Gaining mass but not like a bodybuilder. In other words i will not compete, so i "overall" mass gaining without water and fat is my aim for mass. Because of that, i think to use Deca only for joint support (because powerlifting)
    -Protect my joints because i train with high weights with low reps for main lifts (Squat, Deadlift, Bench). That's why i think to use Deca with low dosages.

Because i training in style between powerlifting and bodybuilding, I thought Deca will help me for joints and very little mass. And with Primobolan i thought i can gain lean muscle. In my country, primobolan is sold in pharmacies and i think they are original because of that.

In your opinion, should i use Equipose or Primobolan ?
    EQ is cheaper than Primobolan, it is more prefered as i know because it is cheap. But, my friends that used Primobolan, suggesting it and they said it is more efficient that EQ.

Adding Turinabol to this cycle can help me for lean mass aim ? What dosages is maximum for it ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Last edited by aet63; 02-29-2016 at 04:54 AM.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    But your dosage is so low that you'll get nothing from it. if you're going to run primo and it's real, listen to what NACH said. That is correct info. Primo is very mild. It is one of the very few that women can safely use. THat is not to say it does not have it's benefits but for a male with your goal you need much more than 200mg or you're just wasting it.

Deca at 200/wk is also too low for any benefit. Studies put the optimum dosage of Deca at 600/wk. More than that causes more sides and few further gains. 400 would probably be effective but I would only run 200 if i was using it alleviate joint pain. I would not expect any growth from 200mg.

Primo is superior to EQ IMO.

Read these:
    https://www.steroid.com/Equipoise.php
    https://www.steroid.com/primobolan-depot.php
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-29-2016 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    But your dosage is so low that you'll get nothing from it. if you're going to run primo and it's real, listen to what NACH said. That is correct info. Primo is very mild. It is one of the very few that women can safely use. THat is not to say it does not have it's benefits but for a male with your goal you need much more than 200mg or you're just wasting it.

Deca at 200/wk is also too low for any benefit. Studies put the optimum dosage of Deca at 600/wk. More than that causes more sides and few further gains. 400 would probably be effective but I would only run 200 if i was using it alleviate joint pain. I would not expect any growth from 200mg.

Primo is superior to EQ IMO.

Read these:
    https://www.steroid.com/Equipoise.php
    https://www.steroid.com/primobolan-depot.php
    Thanks for reply.

I will surely use 500 mg EQ or Primobolan . That's certain.
    I think to use Deca for joint support. Using it, is just waste or is it useful for this aim ?

As i replied NACH3's post,

-Gaining mass but not like a bodybuilder. In other words i will not compete, so i "overall" mass gaining without water and fat is my aim for mass. Because of that, i think to use Deca only for joint support (because powerlifting)

Adding Turinabol to this cycle can help me for lean mass aim ? What dosages is maximum for it ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Java Man,

Thank you for your reply.

I will increase dosage to 500 mg. I will use Primobolan or EQ. I cannot decide it yet.

As i replied to NACH3's post,

Using Deca for joint support, is it just waste or in other words useless ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Last edited by aet63; 03-01-2016 at 03:45 PM.

I've just edited first message of this post and added some new questions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I agree with the above, drop the primo and eq idea

Use deca at 400mg per week minimum, 500mg or 600mg for the more optimum

Thread Information