Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: 1st Cycle,

alonsoc9 is offline New Member

1st Cycle,

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

I am 29 years old (turn 30 next month), 5'10 and weigh around 175lbs with about 11% BF. I started lifting when I was 18, and have continued to lift until now (on and off for a couple years since I went back home to Mexico to play soccer professionally when I was 24 and obviously lifting wasn't really a priority). I've always had a very fast metabolism, and it is very hard for me to keep weight. I tried eating bad for a while to gain weight, and even that didnt really help either (I just lost muscle definition, but didnt go up in weight or strength much). I've always been curious about doing a cycle, but never had the nerve to do it. Well, the nerve has arrived. I have a friend back home in Mexico who competes, and he helped to push me over the edge and give a cycle a shot. He recommended that I run 250 Sustanon and 200 Boldenone E, since that was one of his first cycles and he said he loved the results. I will be starting next monday (02/29/2016) with 2ml of each a week (he recommended I take them either all at once like he does, or 2 shots of 1 ml each on mondays and thursdays). However, he also advised me to take 1 tab of nolvadex at 20mg for the whole cycle, and I have seen in most posts that Nolva should only be used for PCT. So basically, I just wanted to know if this is a good beginner cycle in you guys' opinion, and if you would recommend talking the nolva all throughout the cycle and PCT or just for PCT. Also, read the thread about needing an AI during your cycle but my friend never even mentioned anything about it. I also read the thread by Austinite for 1st timers, and hcG is heavly mentioned so now I have a million doubts/questions about if my friend knows what he's doing. If you guys need any more info about myself, my goals, etc feel free to ask. I just want to get as much info as possible from people that have experience with it (I have read a lot and done plenty of research, but its all still kind of blurry, so like I said, any help is greatly appreciated). Thanks in advance for the help!

ps - I've gone ahead and attached a couple of pictures of myself so you can see where I'm currently sitting at.

AlonsoC9
    Last edited by alonsoc9; 02-29-2016 at 10:50 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Your friend is giving you the wrong advice im afraid.

First off a first cycle should be one compound only (testosterone )
    If you get side effects such as acne for example, which compound would you know whats causing the side effect if your using 2 for the first time?

You add compounds as you gain experience.

You dont run Nolva on cycle unless you have gyno.

You run an AI through the cycle such as Arimidex along with HCG .

Test Enanthate is better to start with than Sustanon , sustanon for many caused unstable blood levels, so sticking with 1 ester is best.

Heres a good cycle layout for you

Test Enanthate 500mg per week for 12 weeks
    Arimidex 0.25mg every other day
    HCG 500iu per week split into 2 shots of 250iu

PCT
    Clomid wk1 75mg everyday, wk2,3,4 50mg everyday
    Nolva wk1 40mg everyday, wk2,3,4 20mg everyday

I suggest keep reading and gaining knowledge and dont take your friends advice
    By the way, your photos arent working
    Xv1d and songdog like this.

Also, I did not have time to get my bloodwork done 2 weeks prior (horrible planning, I know). However, I was planning on having bloodwork done on wednesday (Im supposed to do my 1st pin today) and just wanted to know if you guys recommend it. Thanks again for yalls help!

I was afraid of that TheTaxMan, unfortunately I already bought the gear he had advised me to grab. I'm thinking of holding off on using the 2 I already have and going with what you are recommending up there. I knew I should have waited a little longer before buying the stuff -_- ...need more money!!! hahaha

Your bloodwork will be inaccurate getting it done after pinning.

Its best to get bloodwork before you start
    Then bloodwork mid cycle
    Then bloodwork 8 weeks after pct

This way you can compare and keep track of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by alonsoc9 View Post
    I was afraid of that TheTaxMan, unfortunately I already bought the gear he had advised me to grab. I'm thinking of holding off on using the 2 I already have and going with what you are recommending up there. I knew I should have waited a little longer before buying the stuff -_- ...need more money!!! hahaha
    Make sure you have AI, HCG and PCT before starting, its no good trying to save money by not buying these, they are very important! Its also very important to have them before you start incase you cant find any mid way, or the supplier gets bust or runs out of stock

Keep your boldenone for a future cycle, ignore the expiry dated, gear lasts for years.

Just use the sustanon , shoot 1ml of it every 3.5 days

Awesome, I will go with that plan TheTaxMan!! I'll see if I can squeeze the Test E into my budget, that way I can leave the sustanon for a later cycle as well but not likely to happen...just wish I wouldn't have gotten it at this point, but oh well! You live and you learn! Gonna go ahead and hold off to start until monday next week, that way i can get my blood work done on wednesday, and have all gear on hand by friday (AI, HCG , PCT I'll receive friday). Thanks for the input bro, feel a lot more confident about it now than I did a couple of days ago!

I've been reading some pretty bad/underwhelming things about sustanon in the last few hours as far as gains go...do you guys think I should just leave it off and get the Test E...I dont wanna be disappointed with my 1st cycle, I wanna do things correctly...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If think not using a blend is the right decision. Ever.

Well done for taking on bord the great advice taxman has given you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Allright, so just to be clear, this is what my 1st cycle will look like (per TheTaxMan's recommendation):

Sustanon 250 500mg per week for 10 weeks (1ml on monday, 1ml on thursdays).
    Arimidex 0.25mg every other day
    HCG 500iu per week split into 2 shots of 250iu

PCT
    Clomid wk1 75mg everyday, wk2,3,4 50mg everyday
    Nolva wk1 40mg everyday, wk2,3,4 20mg everyday

Does the PCT start right after the cycle?? or Do I need to wait about 10 to 15 days to start??? Thanks guys!

18 days after last sustanon injection

It would be better for you to use test enanthate though, in which case most would do a pct 14 days after last injection

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    18 days after last sustanon injection

It would be better for you to use test enanthate though, in which case most would do a pct 14 days after last injection
    Tax has been giving great advice through out the this entire thread.

te cyp in sustanon lasts 3 weeks, so start the pct 3 weeks as he said

lazandy is offline New Member
    Quick crazy ass question, my hgh has expired 2015 should I toss it... 1000iu's

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by lazandy View Post
    Quick crazy ass question, my hgh has expired 2015 should I toss it... 1000iu's
    i believe hgh needs to be refrigerated. has it been?

lazandy is offline New Member
    In drawer bro, never been mixed though. Pure powder

This is kind of last resort, but if I'm only able to go with either the hCG or the Arimidex , do you guys (TheTaxMan *cough* *cough*) recommend one over the other?? I know ideally i shouldn't go through with the cycle until I am able to get everything together, but for budget reasons (I think I'm being overcharged, but I know no price talking so that's all I'll say) I might just be able to do one...any input is, as always, very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Alonsoc9

The correct answer is dont start until you have both HCG and your AI, if you cant afford both now, then save up and hold the cycle off until everythings there.

If you still insist, id go for the armidex(AI) over HCG. But dont take that as its fine to just drop the HCG due to budget issues. Save up and start when everythings there

Edit: make sure you have enough budget for food, most important thing in the equation
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 03-01-2016 at 12:31 PM.

rGus is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't worry about what kind of test to run. Test is test, it's all the same. The only difference are the esters.
    Last edited by rGus; 03-01-2016 at 12:06 PM.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Alonsoc9,I just want to say how refreshing it is to see someone ask questions and actually take the advice given. Well done, and welcome to the board! Tax gave great advice, follow that and you'll be good to go. Sust may not be ideal, but it will make little real difference so if that's what you have then keep it and use the money for AI and hcg as stated.

^Agreed

It would be ideal to run Test E rather than Sustanon

But we would rather see you run Sus, AI and HCG rather than Test E and only AI or HCG

Good luck

Hey guys, went ahead and started last week on that Sust 250, pinned 1ml monday and 1ml thursday. Everything had been going well until last night (sunday night), i had a mild fever all night accopmanied by a ****ed up stomachache and crazy cold and goosebumbps...slept nothing at all, threw up once, and this morning im still felling pretty ****ed up (non stop goosebumps and and my body just feels like its got - energy)...i had been feeling a mild rise in temp after both shots (i read a little bit about the sust fever that people claim to receive), but it was nothing bad and it went away after a couple of hours and hitting the gym...Just wondering if this has happened to any of yall, or if i should be worried. I had an outdoor soccer game last night and it was warm at 1st, but the time it got dark it got chilly so I was thinking maybe that was the cause. Also, I worked out before hand (and unfrotunately didnt eat all that much during the day, which I think also played a big role). Oh, and one last thing, I didnt get the arimidex until friday so i was planning starting it today with my 3rd shot of sust, which im not sure if i should skip it until tomorrow beacuse of how i feel...any help and feedback is very much appreciated!

alonsoc9

So I took the day off work yesterday, and I immediately felt better after sleeping some during the day...Thus, I went ahead and pinned 1ml today of the Sust250 (my 3rd pin after starting last monday)...Im going to get my 2nd pin on friday, and if I get another ****ed up fever/flu or whatever it was I guess it just means I need to stop this ishhh since my body does not respond well to it...Thanks to those who have read and replied!

Alonsoc9

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have used a single ester testosterone , like enanthate , which will be slower to release
    making the androgens influx you are feeling easier to cope.

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Probably test flu. I got it my first go round as well, I felt like crap as my body adjusted to the hormones. Something about your body increasing its metabolism to burn off this new foreign substance. It should adjust.

From what I have read everyone responds differently. Some get through it in a week or two, some do not, but the best course of action is to run single ester test cycles (as BB said) to reduce the effects.

Try OTC flu remedies. Ibuprofen helped me. Good luck.

Thread Information