Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: Test + Dbol sides

  1. #1
    SuperNova93's Avatar
    SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    141

    Test + Dbol sides

    Hey all!

    on day 4 now of my cycle. Here are my stats and my cycle:

    5'9
    23
    177lbs
    10%

    250mg test E e3.5d 1-10
    25mg dbol ed 1-4
    250iu HCG with test 1-12
    .5mg eod Arimidex

    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/75/50/50

    Salmon Oil(Omega 3) 2000mg ed
    Milk Thistle 3000mg ed


    Just curious as to when most people start experiencing their side effects if any at all. I know it's early in the cycle, just curious.
    I can feel the pumps already from the dbol. My sleeps are amazing. My dreams have become extremely vivid and clear. I never used to be able to remember my dreams in the morning, and now that I'm on cycle, I remember everything. Water retention hasn't hit me yet(as far as I know). I assume my waist would increase slightly with water retention?

    Also want to clear something up: My buddy who is competing for a show is being coached by an IFBB Pro. So my friend thinks he's well educated in the world of AAS. Here is what he's telling me to do for my cycle:

    -take Test Prop .5cc same days you take test E
    -up dbol to a MINIMUM of 40mg/day
    -AI's shouldn't be used until the 3rd or 4th cycle.
    -Don't use your Arimidex, have Nolvadex on hand.
    - 10 weeks is too short. go 12-16 with your test. Recovery is the same regardless.
    - dbol you should run for 6-8 weeks. (@40mg/day minimum)
    - you shouldn't have started until you are over 200lbs. (@5'9)

    I'd like to know how much of his stuff is bull. I mean, I was extremely comfortable with how much my facts, and then he went and said I was doing it all wrong and that This ^ is how it should be done. I just want some confirmation that he's a idiot if that's true lol.

    Thank you in advance for everyone's input on their experiences
    Last edited by SuperNova93; 03-02-2016 at 11:17 AM.

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    If it's your first cycle you should drop the dbol and run test only.

    Ignore almost everything your friend says. Pro's are notorious for giving dangerous advice particularly to newbs.

    Only thing I agree with is extend to 12 weeks. And the fact that most people start when they haven't built a good enough base.

    Maybe you should get him to join here.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Your friend is basicaly saying fvck your E2 and Prolactin levels

    And eat dbol for 8 weeks and stress your liver the hell out.

    Stick to the great advice BIB is giving and you are getting off this forum in general.
    InternalFire and SuperNova93 like this.

  4. #4
    SuperNova93's Avatar
    SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    141
    thanks gents! Just wanted to make sure! Thanks for the advice BIB!

  5. #5
    SuperNova93's Avatar
    SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If it's your first cycle you should drop the dbol and run test only.

    Ignore almost everything your friend says. Pro's are notorious for giving dangerous advice particularly to newbs.

    Only thing I agree with is extend to 12 weeks. And the fact that most people start when they haven't built a good enough base.

    Maybe you should get him to join here.
    Are the main reasons of recommending the drop in Dbol because of the aromatasing issue? I know Test is the recommended first cycle, but if it's from the side effects, wouldn't you be able to differentiate which ones are from the dbol and which ones are from the test because the dbol acts faster and the Test E doesn't act till roughly week 4?? Your insight would be great

  6. #6
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    Are the main reasons of recommending the drop in Dbol because of the aromatasing issue? I know Test is the recommended first cycle, but if it's from the side effects, wouldn't you be able to differentiate which ones are from the dbol and which ones are from the test because the dbol acts faster and the Test E doesn't act till roughly week 4?? Your insight would be great
    No, because your sides from dbol or any other aas can come later. Sides don't always come right away.

    U will also see alot from your first cycle being just test. More is not better in this world.

    Keep up the good work on the forum.

  7. #7
    SuperNova93's Avatar
    SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    No, because your sides from dbol or any other aas can come later. Sides don't always come right away.

    U will also see alot from your first cycle being just test. More is not better in this world.

    Keep up the good work on the forum.
    Okay gotcha! thank you for the insight, I appreciate it

  8. #8
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Your friend was right about 200lb frame too! Cuz naturally you could've achieve that weight easily if your diet was in check!

  9. #9
    hawk14dl's Avatar
    hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Your friend was right about 200lb frame too! Cuz naturally you could've achieve that weight easily if your diet was in check!
    At 5'9" and 10%bf? Get out of here. He's at 10% bf, his diet is obviously in check.

  10. #10
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    At 5'9" and 10%bf? Get out of here. He's at 10% bf, his diet is obviously in check.
    I am 5'6,and right now I'm 192 lb,16-18% bf.In August last year,when my diet was in check,i was at 180-185 at 13-14%. I never said at 200 he will be at 10% bf,but 13-15% very easy!

  11. #11
    SuperNova93's Avatar
    SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Your friend was right about 200lb frame too! Cuz naturally you could've achieve that weight easily if your diet was in check!
    yeah no way mate. My entire family has always had a small frame. my wrists are a smidge under 7". 200lbs is not a realistic number at 5'9 with my wrists unfortunately. :/

  12. #12
    SuperNova93's Avatar
    SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    I am 5'6,and right now I'm 192 lb,16-18% bf.In August last year,when my diet was in check,i was at 180-185 at 13-14%. I never said at 200 he will be at 10% bf,but 13-15% very easy!

    why would I want to be fatter just to hit 200lbs?

  13. #13
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93
    why would I want to be fatter just to hit 200lbs?
    Cuz you're young to cycle! I mean why risking to be on TRT at this age,when you can gain weight without steroids !
    I think you did blood test before cycling,so you'll see,that after pct,your levels will be way lower,cuz there's no chance after 12 weeks of steroids,your levels will comeback at previous levels,i mean there's no way!

  14. #14
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    HMy buddy who is competing for a show is being coached by an IFBB Pro.
    They give pro cards out like candy on Halloween to physique guys. No doubt the new "Classic" division will be the same way. In other words, having that pro card doesn't necessarily qualify anyone to give this type advice....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #15
    hawk14dl's Avatar
    hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Cuz you're young to cycle! I mean why risking to be on TRT at this age,when you can gain weight without steroids !
    I think you did blood test before cycling,so you'll see,that after pct,your levels will be way lower,cuz there's no chance after 12 weeks of steroids,your levels will comeback at previous levels,i mean there's no way!
    People that cycle properly and do a proper pct recover back to normal just fine, all the time. Sure, 23 is a bit young. But you're not making much sense with the advice you're giving.

    177lbs at 10% is better then 185 at 13%.

    At 5'9 177 and 10%, he's got plenty of a base to cycle with.

  16. #16
    SuperNova93's Avatar
    SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    141
    ....
    Last edited by SuperNova93; 03-04-2016 at 02:30 PM.

  17. #17
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    People that cycle properly and do a proper pct recover back to normal just fine, all the time. Sure, 23 is a bit young. But you're not making much sense with the advice you're giving.

    177lbs at 10% is better then 185 at 13%.

    At 5'9 177 and 10%, he's got plenty of a base to cycle with.
    Not trying to call u out so much but do u have proof that ppl recover to normal all the time? And I mean back to the same level before there cycle?

    I'm pritty sure most (there are always the few) that will have lower levels after there cycle.

  18. #18
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    People that cycle properly and do a proper pct recover back to normal just fine, all the time. Sure, 23 is a bit young. But you're not making much sense with the advice you're giving. 177lbs at 10% is better then 185 at 13%. At 5'9 177 and 10%, he's got plenty of a base to cycle with.
    What do you mean with"back to normal just fine"?! If you mean normal with testosterone levels of an 80 yo( like yours)than yes! And this coming from a guy that is already on trt at 28!!!
    Last edited by MrFreshmaker; 03-04-2016 at 03:40 PM.

  19. #19
    hawk14dl's Avatar
    hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    People recover back to their natural test levels post cycle all the time. Logs are all over the board with lab results.

    Thanks for taking the time to stalk my post history though. Too bad you didn't read enough to realize my low test had nothing to do with gear (i had never touched it before). Mine was purely medical reasons.

    But hey, i feel honored. Anything else you want to know about me?
    SuperNova93 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •