Results 1 to 26 of 26
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Tren E pin 2X a week? PIP is nuts....

  1. #1
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1

    Tren E pin 2X a week? PIP is nuts....

    40 years old 6'3" - 235 at 10% BF (did calipers yesterday) 7 cycles under by belt over roughly an 18 year period. Mostly Test only. One deca and one primabolan depot. Currently running Tren E at 375 and test cyp at 300 and pinning 2x a week. In week 4 and strength is up considerably already and vascularity is through the roof. Sides are less than expected, but getting heartburn, night sweats and slight increase in agitation. Definitely all manageable and less than what I was prepared for. HOWEVER, the PIP is crazy...like nothing I've ever experienced. Test is pharma grade and have run it before with zero issues and the tren is from a reputable lab, but holy shit it lays me out for 3 days afterwards in terms of muscle soreness/tightness. I'm rotating sights and the old one hasnt cleared up before I'm having to jab new muscle. I'm under the assumption that my sides have been manageable due to blood level stability, but any opinions on sacrificing that stability in order to pin once a week? I'm combining both in the same barrel and once a week sounds real enticing considering I've got 7 weeks or so to go.

    Thanks!!

    (Sorry for the novel!)

    Also running hcg at 1000 mcgs per week too and the 27g feel like heaven...

    Oh ya, cardio wind on tren is hilarious...I'm sucking wind after clearing the plates off the bar

  2. #2
    poppz's Avatar
    poppz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,112
    No lab is,100% reputable.whats the mg/ ml?

  3. #3
    4linked's Avatar
    4linked is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    40 years old 6'3" - 235 at 10% BF (did calipers yesterday) 7 cycles under by belt over roughly an 18 year period. Mostly Test only. One deca and one primabolan depot. Currently running Tren E at 375 and test cyp at 300 and pinning 2x a week. In week 4 and strength is up considerably already and vascularity is through the roof. Sides are less than expected, but getting heartburn, night sweats and slight increase in agitation. Definitely all manageable and less than what I was prepared for. HOWEVER, the PIP is crazy...like nothing I've ever experienced. Test is pharma grade and have run it before with zero issues and the tren is from a reputable lab, but holy shit it lays me out for 3 days afterwards in terms of muscle soreness/tightness. I'm rotating sights and the old one hasnt cleared up before I'm having to jab new muscle. I'm under the assumption that my sides have been manageable due to blood level stability, but any opinions on sacrificing that stability in order to pin once a week? I'm combining both in the same barrel and once a week sounds real enticing considering I've got 7 weeks or so to go.

    Thanks!!

    (Sorry for the novel!)

    Also running hcg at 1000 mcgs per week too and the 27g feel like heaven...

    Oh ya, cardio wind on tren is hilarious...I'm sucking wind after clearing the plates off the bar
    Try warming it up and then when you pull the test in leave some air in the barrel and shake the pin around to mix the test and tren. Helped a lot with my pip and tren cough

  4. #4
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    No lab is,100% reputable.whats the mg/ ml?
    Agreed on that...this tren E is 250 per Ml

  5. #5
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    Try warming it up and then when you pull the test in leave some air in the barrel and shake the pin around to mix the test and tren. Helped a lot with my pip and tren cough
    I'lol give this a try for sure...you warming the oil in hot water? I like the idea of diluting the tren with the cyp

  6. #6
    4linked's Avatar
    4linked is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

    I'lol give this a try for sure...you warming the oil in hot water? I like the idea of diluting the tren with the cyp
    Yea I microwave a little dish and put the bottles in while I get everything ready

  7. #7
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    But not putting your gear in the microwave, right??

    just using the dish to warm the water?

  8. #8
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    I fill up sink with hot water. Let the vial sit in water as I shower...

    Then draw and pin

  9. #9
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sounds like warming up the tren is the trick. For you guys that have run tren e...jabbing 2x a week? Anyone pin weekly with as good of results?

  10. #10
    4linked's Avatar
    4linked is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    But not putting your gear in the microwave, right??

    just using the dish to warm the water?
    No just the water. A very small shallow dish so it doesn't cover the whole vile. Like 1\3 the way up the vile. IV pinned tren e once a week before but it was for different reasons. I was taking tren ace every day at the same time

  11. #11
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Roger that...thanks

  12. #12
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Ive ran tren e once at 200mg per week, i injected it once per week, was fine
    But it is recommended you inject it twice per week for better stability in terms of blood levels.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    9,035
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hi brother it's been a long time hope all is well with you...I used to use tren e to smooth out the pip of some test400 years ago but it was dosed 200mg/ml....I never found heating the oil to help...if that doesn't work try deleting with a steril oil...good luck...

  14. #14
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Hi brother it's been a long time hope all is well with you...I used to use tren e to smooth out the pip of some test400 years ago but it was dosed 200mg/ml....I never found heating the oil to help...if that doesn't work try deleting with a steril oil...good luck...
    GB! Long time indeed brother...looking good! I'm due to pin today and am going to try heating it up first and then diluting/mixing with the pharma test and see if that helps. Otherwise I may have to thin it out with a sterile oil as you suggested...or just man up! (the older I get, the less appealing that sounds). Glad to see you're still on the boards bro. Thanks for the reply
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  15. #15
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    GB! Long time indeed brother...looking good! I'm due to pin today and am going to try heating it up first and then diluting/mixing with the pharma test and see if that helps. Otherwise I may have to thin it out with a sterile oil as you suggested...or just man up! (the older I get, the less appealing that sounds). Glad to see you're still on the boards bro. Thanks for the reply
    Have you always pinned your test/& Tren separately?? Just my .02... I've always combined my test w/other compound(s)... Ex - if running short esters pinning ed - just to keep the volume of oil down as well... Test/NPP/Tren ace on a prior cycle... Worked well!

    Let us know how your pin goes by combining them and then heating/warming the oil up... GL brother!

  16. #16
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Have you always pinned your test/& Tren separately?? Just my .02... I've always combined my test w/other compound(s)... Ex - if running short esters pinning ed - just to keep the volume of oil down as well... Test/NPP/Tren ace on a prior cycle... Worked well!

    Let us know how your pin goes by combining them and then heating/warming the oil up... GL brother!
    This is actually my first tren run and I've been loading them in the same barrel, but I've been keeping the tren separated from the test in the syringe...don't ask me why? Haha.
    Excited to try the new technique as my left quad and right glute are still feeling the effects. I appreciate your .02 cents and am optimistic this will help. Appreciate the reply NACH3!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    9,035
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    GB! Long time indeed brother...looking good! I'm due to pin today and am going to try heating it up first and then diluting/mixing with the pharma test and see if that helps. Otherwise I may have to thin it out with a sterile oil as you suggested...or just man up! (the older I get, the less appealing that sounds). Glad to see you're still on the boards bro. Thanks for the reply
    thank you my friend for the compliment, your looking awesome yourself brother.... so glad to see you around again...I would think if you are loading them into the same pin the compounds would automatically mix but I could be wrong so give it a shake next time and let us know how it works out...

  18. #18
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    thank you my friend for the compliment, your looking awesome yourself brother.... so glad to see you around again...I would think if you are loading them into the same pin the compounds would automatically mix but I could be wrong so give it a shake next time and let us know how it works out...
    Good to be back, amd appreciate the kind words.

    So it's funny you say that. I was almost going out of my way to make sure the oils didn't blend. I'm not sure if one ester is heavier? But they would sit on top of each other in the barrel and you could see the differences in color between the two sitting on top of each other (almost like a fancy cocktail at a bar) my reasoning for this was I didn't want one juice seeping into the other vial when loading two different oils. I have no logic other than its my first tren rodeo and first time loading multiple oils into the same syringe.

    Today, I'm warmed up the tren in hot water while I showered and then loaded both without creating my usual air pocket and then shook the barrel before injecting. So far so good (knock on wood) hoping between the heat and the cyp thinning out the tren I'll be g2g. I'm having success with the 2x per week pins, so I didn't want to mess with once weekly and risk fluctuations and sides, ya know?

    Anyways...we shall see! Gotta love the insight one can get on these forums (if done correctly!)

    Cheers!

  19. #19
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    This is actually my first tren run and I've been loading them in the same barrel, but I've been keeping the tren separated from the test in the syringe...don't ask me why? Haha.
    Excited to try the new technique as my left quad and right glute are still feeling the effects. I appreciate your .02 cents and am optimistic this will help. Appreciate the reply NACH3!!
    Damn... Lookin Solid as fvk S&D(Tren should serve you very well -

    I woulda thought the same as GB stated(automatically mixed in barrel... But after reading your post(seems like it may be two different carrier oils for each compound)?! Just a theory(as they sat on top of each other) - But I sure hope this worked out for you, brotha... I've always heated up my oils prior to drawing and pinning. Thins the oil out a little when warmer... Plus if cold and Ya only have a 23/25g... Im too inpatient lol. -- Let us know tomorrow how the pin went(and if the PIP has subsided)... Also, maybe try pinning slower(60sec per cc)... Best of luck and enjoy!

  20. #20
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Damn... Lookin Solid as fvk S&D(Tren should serve you very well -

    I woulda thought the same as GB stated(automatically mixed in barrel... But after reading your post(seems like it may be two different carrier oils for each compound)?! Just a theory(as they sat on top of each other) - But I sure hope this worked out for you, brotha... I've always heated up my oils prior to drawing and pinning. Thins the oil out a little when warmer... Plus if cold and Ya only have a 23/25g... Im too inpatient lol. -- Let us know tomorrow how the pin went(and if the PIP has subsided)... Also, maybe try pinning slower(60sec per cc)... Best of luck and enjoy!
    Thanks bro, if I end up with 1/2 of your back muscle, I'll be happy

    Happy to report my PIP is about a 2/10 whereas it had been an 8 or 9 prior. Heating and mixing along with a 60 second or longer plunge paid dividends. That's my new protocol....appreciate it so much.

    My ass cheek from last week still hurts. I was at my wits end on the PIP (and I consider myself a tough dude).

    I did run into something for the first time last night though....it took me FOREVER to finish with the Mrs (I'd read that can happen on Tren) . I went from "I'm the man" to "holy shit this is annoying"....and it immediately went to the forefront of conscious thought and it was difficult not to be thinking about it while we were getting it on...which I'm sure only compounded it. I was a sweating grunting mess. Pretty sure my body temp has gone up 10 degrees whilst on, so that probably didn't help either. (It was 45 degrees where I live yesterday and I was running the AC in the car).

    Regardless the pip was my biggest issue as it was the one thing I wasn't mentally prepared for, but that it's addressed I'm ready to soldier on. Thanks again
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 03-05-2016 at 08:35 AM.

  21. #21
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Thanks bro, if I end up with 1/2 of your back muscle, I'll be happy

    Happy to report my PIP is about a 2/10 whereas it had been an 8 or 9 prior. Heating and mixing along with a 60 second or longer plunge paid dividends. That's my new protocol....appreciate it so much.

    My ass cheek from last week still hurts. I was at my wits end on the PIP (and I consider myself a tough dude).

    I did run into something for the first time last night though....it took me FOREVER to finish with the Mrs (I'd read that can happen on Tren ) . I went from "I'm the man" to "holy shit this is annoying"....and it immediately went to the forefront of conscious thought and it was difficult not to be thinking about it while we were getting it on...which I'm sure only compounded it. I was a sweating grunting mess. Pretty sure my body temp has gone up 10 degrees whilst on, so that probably didn't help either. (It was 45 degrees where I live yesterday and I was running the AC in the car).

    Regardless the pip was my biggest issue as it was the one thing I wasn't mentally prepared for, but that it's addressed I'm ready to soldier on. Thanks again
    Thx brother

    Are you running a DA(dopamine agonist) for your Prolactin? Are you running an AI?? AI is a must and pull BW to see if your prolactin and E2 sensitive needs adjusting...

    Tren is a 19nor(a progestin) so in theory if your E2 starts to climb(elevate) then your Prolactin will follow(elevate also)... Anorgasmia(ability not to cum) is a good sign for me that my prolactin is on the rise.. I suggest you get yourself some prami or caber... Prami take it ed but start low and take at night(titrated up .125 .25 .375 etc up to .5-.75mgs Ed) I don't usually need more than .5mgs daily... Caber run it at .25mgs 2x wkly...

    Glad to hear you pip was much less!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-05-2016 at 08:46 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

  22. #22
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Thx brother

    Are you running a DA(dopamine agonist) for your Prolactin? Are you running an AI?? AI is a must and pull BW to see if your prolactin and E2 sensitive needs adjusting...

    Tren is a 19nor(a progestin) so in theory if your E2 starts to climb(elevate) then your Prolactin will follow(elevate also)... Anorgasmia(ability not to cum) is a good sign for me that my prolactin is on the rise.. I suggest you get yourself some prami or caber... Prami take it ed but start low and take at night(titrated up .125 .25 .375 etc up to .5-.75mgs Ed) I don't usually need more than .5mgs daily... Caber run it at .25mgs 2x wkly...

    Glad to hear you pip was much less!
    Have caber,prami and armidex on hand. Agreed on the prolactin issue. Never had any problems with E2 even on high test runs. Will run adex .25 qd for 10 days and see. Going to hold off on the prami but will run the caber as suggested. I'm do for BW in 3 weeks, can always push it up too. Appreciate the insight. Was wanting to hold off on the DA as I'm trying to limit my intake and I had success with deca in lieu of a DA as well. Apples to oranges I'm sure. Even still, the juice is worth the squeeze so far.

    Thanks brother

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    9,035
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Have caber,prami and armidex on hand. Agreed on the prolactin issue. Never had any problems with E2 even on high test runs. Will run adex .25 qd for 10 days and see. Going to hold off on the prami but will run the caber as suggested. I'm do for BW in 3 weeks, can always push it up too. Appreciate the insight. Was wanting to hold off on the DA as I'm trying to limit my intake and I had success with deca in lieu of a DA as well. Apples to oranges I'm sure. Even still, the juice is worth the squeeze so far.

    Thanks brother
    good call on the caber bro the sexual "side effects" are incredible....you will be nutting like a pro...

  24. #24
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'd run your AI throughout man... Even at .25 EOD you'll be making an effort to keep E2 in range... Thus prolactin shouldn't be an issue - however, on nandrolone I usually don't Need a da but w/tren I end up always adding it after mids... Pull BW after you've had your des dose in your system for about 2wks of so then pull...

  25. #25
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    good call on the caber bro the sexual "side effects" are incredible....you will be nutting like a pro...
    Hahaha! Awesome...good stuff

  26. #26
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'd run your AI throughout man... Even at .25 EOD you'll be making an effort to keep E2 in range... Thus prolactin shouldn't be an issue - however, on nandrolone I usually don't Need a da but w/tren I end up always adding it after mids... Pull BW after you've had your des dose in your system for about 2wks of so then pull...
    Can't argue with any of that....you're right.

    Just hesitant on the adex as my last run (pharma grade) gave me GI fits and wicked headaches. Small price to pay though for keeping everything in check. Will go eod as opposed to Ed and adjust from there. Appreciate the call out bro. The tren wrecked my gut for the first 2 weeks (added a PPI) and it helped. It's in check now, so the thought of GI sides with adex doesn't sound as daunting. Beats jack hammering away for 3 sweaty hours too and I'm sure the Mrs will appreciate it
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •