Tearracodo is offline Junior Member

Dosage of ASS/Supplements/Ancillary Drugs

This is really a questions aimed at the short guys out there.

I am 5ft 4" and as of yet I have not taken AAS yet, still a way off doing research, I have taken SARM's and some prohormomes so not a million miles off off the real stuff.

One thing I have noticed is my dosing needs to be adjusted quite a lot. For instance take LGD-4033. It has side effects mainly agression, at 10mg after 2.5 weeks aggression became a real issue so i dropped the dosage and all was well. It almost like a I am more sensitive to any drug, for instance, my tolerance of caffeine is quite low so I avoid any coffee.

I am really looking for other guys and their experiences when deciding on dosage? Do you take a % of what appears to be the normal i.e if most people have take 10mg you take 8mg or is it just luck of the draw.

As a side note I am planning a proper AAS cycle in Sept this year. Most likely a singe Test Cycle, Not sure what blend yet. At the moment I am trying to work out the best dosage to run at.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post
    This is really a questions aimed at the short guys out there.

I am 5ft 4" and as of yet I have not taken AAS yet, still a way off doing research, I have taken SARM's and some prohormomes so not a million miles off off the real stuff.

One thing I have noticed is my dosing needs to be adjusted quite a lot. For instance take LGD-4033. It has side effects mainly agression, at 10mg after 2.5 weeks aggression became a real issue so i dropped the dosage and all was well. It almost like a I am more sensitive to any drug, for instance, my tolerance of caffeine is quite low so I avoid any coffee.

I am really looking for other guys and their experiences when deciding on dosage? Do you take a % of what appears to be the normal i.e if most people have take 10mg you take 8mg or is it just luck of the draw.

As a side note I am planning a proper AAS cycle in Sept this year. Most likely a singe Test Cycle, Not sure what blend yet. At the moment I am trying to work out the best dosage to run at.
    The 500 mg a week is I very good starting point that's why it's recommended for your first cycle you would not have to take less

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

If your worried about doseage, maybe try 300mg of test Per week instead of the standard 500mg per week.

But make sure you read that link

Thread Information