AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

May Sarms lower steroids efficiency?

Ostarine and LGD, S4, Rad140 and YK-11( though this "thing" may increase effiency through its follistation stimulation possibilities) works on the androgen receptor. Their good but they just have "steroid -like" effects. Maybe the strongest, LGD, may be directly compared to anavar .

So, problem is, as i understand it. We only have one portion of androgen receptors and if we "fill them up with" ligth products also, less receptors will wait fresh for the real deal. Never read we have androgenreceptors for sarms only and they wouldnt be used anyway through gear. No, im afraid they equally fill up the queue and the tren /test-molechyls have to wait longer or never will pass the doorman cause the place is fully an the party would never be as cool as it could. It would ease the hangover maybe.
    I used steroids with my sarms 2 last month of my christmas cycle, and even if i had good gains, i think it wasnt awesome compared to what i was using. But the hangover was just a walk in the park.

Ofcourse sides will be less but im afraid this approach wil give submax gains.

And i guess the same problem occurs when running a bunch of "ligth-gear" with your test/tren/drol?
    More and more info on sarms shows up on the net everyday, but i havent seen analysis on this matter yet.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-06-2016 at 03:32 AM.

SlammiN is offline Junior Member
    My last course I ran 500mg Test E but I kickstarted it with 30mg Ostarine a day, saw immediate gains instead of waiting a few weeks, I came off after 4 weeks and continued only the Test E, don't know if that helps to your theory, just my own experience

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    No. Question is if you run 8 weeks with ost/lgd/rad as a bridge the gear at week 9 will not be so effective cause the androgen recpetor is not so fresh as it could be. But ofcourse, u then would start your steroidcycle 10 pounds heavier but the next 10 weeks on gear would give you another 10 pounds only cause the receptorthing. But if you did not use the bridge the 10 weeks real steroidrun migth give you 20-25 pounds.

Then you would have 18 weeks with bad cholestrol and 20 pounds or just 10 weeks with bad cholestrol and 20-25 pounds increased bodyweigth.

Thread Information