Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By BG

Thread: Stopping

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member

Stopping

Hey there,

So the wife decided she doesn't want me doing AAS after being on day 4 now. Anyone who has a wife knows they're the boss lol. Here is what I've done so far:

100mg Dbol
    500mg Test
    1.5mg Arimidex

What would my pct look like if I were to stop?

Cheers!

I wouldn't run a PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I wouldn't run a PCT.
    So just calling it quits should be good? Blood work in roughly 6 weeks??

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    So just calling it quits should be good? Blood work in roughly 6 weeks??
    Yes, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yes, you should be fine.
    great, thank you gents for the quick replies! I appreciate it

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't run a PCT.

X2 your levels will return easily. Blood work is never a terrible idea, but did you know your total and free test scores prior to starting? I wouldn't have any concerns bro...

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    X2 your levels will return easily. Blood work is never a terrible idea, but did you know your total and free test scores prior to starting? I wouldn't have any concerns bro...

Can't remember what my free test was but my total was around 550g/dl. I expected it to be higher than that naturally :/

I also told the wife I received advice on how to stop, and she told me I need to finish the cycle because I spent money on it. So indecisive lol. So it looks like I'm NOT stopping hah. Thank you for the advice mates!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93

Can't remember what my free test was but my total was around 550g/dl. I expected it to be higher than that naturally :/

I also told the wife I received advice on how to stop, and she told me I need to finish the cycle because I spent money on it. So indecisive lol. So it looks like I'm NOT stopping hah. Thank you for the advice mates!
    Did you run your labs first thing within a couple hours of waking? That's when t levels are the Highest and then it pulses the rest of the day

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I think your wife needs a kick up the ass lol j/k

At least you get to finish your cycle buddy

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well first congrats on your wife giving you the go ahead. An indecisive woman? I've never heard of such a thing
    In the future, at least according to my doctor, free test is a more important clinical marker than total test. You could have all the test in the world, but if its bound by SHBG than it has no bio availability to the body. 550 would put total test in the middle range but not knowing your age and cycle history it's tough to say and as Bio pointed out, WHEN you run your labs is also very crucial in terms of time of day, as men's T levels peaks in the waking hours (think of that quickie you want even brushing your teeth). At least you know your baseline total scores as this will help to know your recovery after completing this cycle. Definitely get labs again (and remember to take note of free test and SBGH scores too). Do it all correctly and recover properly and she just may let you run another one...
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 03-04-2016 at 07:57 AM.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Well first congrats on your wife giving you the go ahead. An indecisive woman? I've never heard of such a thing
    In the future, at least according to my doctor, free test is a more important clinical marker than total test. You could have all the test in the world, but if its bound by SHBG than it has no bio availability to the body. 550 would put total test in the middle range but not knowing your age and cycle history it's tough to say and as Bio pointed out, WHEN you run your labs is also very crucial in terms of time of day, as men's T levels peaks in the waking hours (think of that quickie you want even brushing your teeth). At least you know your baseline total scores as this will help to know your recovery after completing this cycle. Definitely get labs again (and remember to take note of free test and SBGH scores too). Do it all correctly and recover properly and she just may let you run another one...
    Thanks mate! Yeah I have me free test score written down somewhere lol. This is my first cycle and I'm 23 (which is why I figured my levels would've been at least a bit higher :s) Blood work was down in the morning though so I guess it was higher then than it would've been say mid day?? Yes let's hope recovery goes well so I can hop on another one in the future! fingers crossed lol

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Keep the baseline bloodwork handy. It's indispensable when you are trying to figure things out like recovery or even effects of certain compounds. I go back to mine all the time to figure out what's going on. Take it from a hypochondriac (me) it's essential.

Here's a word of advice for the wife. Mine is the same way, she is leery of me cycling. When we get into an argument....it's the steroids . If I'm grumpy.....steroids. Watching my diet....steroids too. Few beers? Forget about it! The steroids will make you crazy!

Rule of thumb: be extra super nice, calm and sweet the whole time you cycle. It works for me at least. It buys a lot of credibility on the homefront.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I think your wife needs a kick up the ass lol j/k

At least you get to finish your cycle buddy

Oh I agree with you there mate lol She's Italian, so naturally she's a little psychotic
    Pros and Cons to that

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Did you run your labs first thing within a couple hours of waking? That's when t levels are the Highest and then it pulses the rest of the day
    Labs were done at 10am, I'm not sure when I got up that day if that even matters. Most likely around 7am.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    Keep the baseline bloodwork handy. It's indispensable when you are trying to figure things out like recovery or even effects of certain compounds. I go back to mine all the time to figure out what's going on. Take it from a hypochondriac (me) it's essential.

Here's a word of advice for the wife. Mine is the same way, she is leery of me cycling. When we get into an argument....it's the steroids . If I'm grumpy.....steroids. Watching my diet....steroids too. Few beers? Forget about it! The steroids will make you crazy!

Rule of thumb: be extra super nice, calm and sweet the whole time you cycle. It works for me at least. It buys a lot of credibility on the homefront.
    I can relate to that my friend! She thinks there is no point because she is under the impression the gains will only last on cycle. She doesn't understand that they will carry over off cycle as well as long as my PCT, Nutrition and Training are on point , but, again....Women!!

She was sick the last few days and I took care of everything around the house as well as our little girl so she could lay in bed all day, and I brought her meals. I think I get a few brownie points for that one!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run a PCT.
    Agreed,,,no need.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This is going to be your only cycle ever so I would double all the dosages!!!

Just kidding around, good luck and be super nice to her during this one, maybe in the future she will let you do another.
    SuperNova93, NACH3 and ghettoboyd like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would cut the arimedex to .25 instead of 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I would cut the arimedex to .25 instead of 1.5.
    lol! It's not a EOD dosage Charger. At that time, that was the total amount I had taken. I was taking 0.5 eod while on Test @ 500mg weekly + 25mg/day of dbol . But I cut the dbol out, so now I'm down to just the test and using 0.25 arimidex eod :P

Thread Information