Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: safe to switch esters?

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member

safe to switch esters?

Currently running test e 500mgs x2 a week.
    Wanting to switch to prop should i wait 14 days after last pin of test e to switch to prop eod injections??

Any suggestions ? I have more test e but I'd like to run the prop instead. I want my cycle to be the total duration of 8 weeks.

What do you guys think?

SlammiN is offline Junior Member
    I would say you could start it whenever as it will be out your system anyway by the time you come off the prop. I am switching from Test E to Test Undecanoate as I will be away from my home for a couple weeks. Still have access to gym but not to my steroids , so I need the longest ester. After that I will go straight back on Test E. Not the same as your situation, as mine are both long esters, can't imagine it being an issue though

I'm just worried about messing up my blood lvls. I like not having any sides at the moment.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    I'm just worried about messing up my blood lvls. I like not having any sides at the moment.
    how long you've been running the test e? I've ran both cyp/& prop at the same time with no issues - but I pin ed w/short esters as I need to for optimal blood levels! That's the thing you'll need to worry about - if your dropping the ethanate then just start the prop whenever...

Do you plan to run both at the same time or...

I'm on my 4th week of test e I have on last shot left. I don't really want to run the "e" any more I want to switch completely to prop. I just figured the ester stops releasing test into the body after 2weeks and prop is 3 days that being said I don't want to have an overload of test in my body of both tests are releasing at the same time. Hence why I would wait the 14 days after last pin. Has anyone else did this? I'm very prone to side effects like "acne" being the main one and I do not want that back.
    Last edited by kallmenelly; 03-06-2016 at 02:42 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    I'm on my 4th week of test e I have on last shot left. I don't really want to run the "e" any more I want to switch completely to prop. I just figured the ester stops releasing test into the body after 2weeks and prop is 3 days that being said I don't want to have an overload of test in my body of both tests are releasing at the same time. Hence why I would wait the 14 days after last pin. Has anyone else did this? I'm very prone to side effects like "acne" being the main one and I do not want that back.
    Overload of test?! Yiur running a G anyway - just stop the Ethanate and start the prop... Acne may happen regardless b/c of your blood levels changing(how much prop are you planning to run)?

Or if you have 1 500mg pin left with your Test E - then split it up into 125mg shots(or 2 250mg shots) if your worried about your blood levels - waiting 14days until you pin your prop will make your levels more unstable...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-06-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Be carefull as you can get another 5 pimples...
    NACH3 and SuperNova93 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Overload of test?! Yiur running a G anyway - just stop the Ethanate and start the prop... Acne may happen regardless b/c of your blood levels changing(how much prop are you planning to run)?

Or if you have 1 500mg pin left with your Test E - then split it up into 125mg shots(or 2 250mg shots) if your worried about your blood levels - waiting 14days until you pin your prop will make your levels more unstable...
    this makes sense maybe, I'll just stick with the e for the remaing of the cycle. Thanks alot

Thread Information