DJT
    DJT is offline New Member

Lump in glute 1 week after injecting test e

Hello, this is my first post and my first cycle.

I am running Test E at 2ml/week every Tuesday at 300mg per ml into my glutes. DP Labs if it rings a bell?

Once I injected there was no pain or tenderness until the next day and it was extreme to the point I was limping for a few days and having trouble sleeping, but no itching or bruising but slight redness and a pretty big lump. The pain is still there but not as bad and not limping now but the lump still remains.

I am due to inject tomorrow in the other glute and need to know what I did wrong. Is it possible I injected it into the fat and I need to position the needle closer to the center of the glute?

Any advice is great help.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Reduce it to 1ml every 3.5 days, not once a week.

And you need to inject deep, at least 1,25 inch needle all the way in pressed against skin.

You know the consequences of injecting testosterone at 19 years old??

DJT
    Thanks for the reply Mr.BB.
    Why would you recommend injecting twice a week? is this just to stop the swelling or is this recommended anyhow?

At 19 you are going to get damaged, you think steroids is something you try and get of when you feel like it?

Big chances that you will get hormonal problems in your life.

My recommendation is to stop, no much harm done if only one shot.

Hope you make the smart decision.

DJT
    What age would you recommend? Because it's always going to carry a risks so it's always about being cautious. Getting blood work etc and properly monitoring your levels.

I am super careful in how I go about everything but would like you to elaborate on your theory.

It is not a theory.

Your hormonal system (HTPA) is not matured. Halting your testosterone production now will make a havoc on the HPTA, after PCT it will come back lower than it was before, and as its not matured many of the functions the natural high testosterone young guys have will not be completed.
    Its not unussual under 25 year old steroid users suffering from low testosterone , erectile dysfunction, lack of libido, fertility problems, etc and having to go on TRT.
    Many times they need TRT but their economical situation doesnt allow it, its a mess.

Read the Young and Steroids sticky.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    It is not a theory.

Your hormonal system (HTPA) is not matured. Halting your testosterone production now will make a havoc on the HPTA, after PCT it will come back lower than it was before, and as its not matured many of the functions the natural high testosterone young guys have will not be completed.
    Its not unussual under 25 year old steroid users suffering from low testosterone , erectile dysfunction, lack of libido, fertility problems, etc and having to go on TRT.
    Many times they need TRT but their economical situation doesnt allow it, its a mess.

Read the Young and Steroids sticky.
    ^^Mr.BB is completely correct, hold off for a few years and stay safe. Don't screw up your system now and pay for it the rest of your life...

Thread Information