bmae1 is offline New Member

Help for a 1st timer (woman)http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-ans

Im 32, 2 kids, 5'2'' 135lbs. I work out 3 to 4 times a week (although not as hard as I should) Diet is healthy, I dont eat much junk, but I do eat a lot. Even at my best when I was working out the hardest and dieting, I couldnt seem to get off the last 5lbs. Im ready to get back at it, but I would really like a little help. Ive been looking into anavar , but Im not sure where to start. What you you think would work best for my situation? What would be the correct dosage and where is a legit place to get it? The goal is to lose fat and gain lean muscle. Thanks for any advice!!!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Post up your diet breakdown. What you consume daily, in the nutrition section. Your goal is to get leaner?

I honestly wouldnt even know where to start with a diet break down. My usual is 3 eggs for breakfast, usually a chicken breast with salad for lunch and protein with a salad for dinner. I eat a lot of fruit through out the day for snacks. Ive been cheating a lot lately, which is why im ready to get back to it and I know I have a problem with portion control... Im not in bad shape now, but I want to be better. I definitely want to lean out.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    So, basically you want to use androgenic steroids to lose fat, but you dont know how much you are eating ?

How you want to lose fat if you dont know if you are on a caloric deficit?

Steroids are not fat burners, you need to fix your diet for that, like real know how much cals and follow proper macros.

Only when diet and training is on point you should think about steroids. And even then make sure you are ok with all the side effects that come with it.

At this current point, I am not monitoring it. I fully intend to record and monitor all my caloric intake once I get all this figured out. I just had a breast augmentation and have finally been cleared to get back to normal exercise. I will have a strict diet plan as well as a work out regimen, but I would also like to supplement with something for that extra boost. Ive never done it before, so right now im looking for info and recommendations so I can educate myself as much as possible to be sure I do it right.
    Last edited by bmae1; 03-08-2016 at 06:25 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmae1 View Post
    I would also like to supplement with something for that extra boost

No such thing exists really - Well, sorta. What kind of a boost are we talking? Like an upper, i.e. Ephedrine or the like. Or?!

Anavar (like other AAs) if used improperly could actually be counterproductive - to a point / if your diet is off & full of sodium, it will cause you to retain water like no other

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Instead of doing everything at once (perfecting diet, training and researching and considering steroids ) and potentiay confusing yourself

It would be better to focus just on getting your diet perfected, get foods weighed and count your calories and macros, work out your TDEE, there are plenty of free TDEE caculators online you can use to help.

Once you do this and get disciplined in that manner as well as your workouts

Then look at Anavar

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Instead of doing everything at once (perfecting diet, training and researching and considering steroids) and potentiay confusing yourself It would be better to focus just on getting your diet perfected, get foods weighed and count your calories and macros, work out your TDEE, there are plenty of free TDEE caculators online you can use to help. Once you do this and get disciplined in that manner as well as your workouts Then look at Anavar

Excellent approach! Diet and training first!!! Compounds will only work when combined with proper diet and training.

Thread Information