Junior23 is offline New Member

Need HELP...Estrogen? Progesterone? Prolactin?

What's up guys! So I have done a few cycles but I ALWAYS end up having to shut the cycle down early and start PCT due to small lump behind nipple. I have read 100's of threads, Google searches, and other research and have come to the conclusion:

A: I am not controlling estrogen properly and gyno is forming?

B: I am having Progesterone/Prolactin build up and it's flaring up my gland behind nipple?

I am currently running T400 / TREN ACETATE

NEWPORT PHARMACEUTICALS
    -T400 400mg/week
    -TREN 400mg/week
    -Aromasin 12.5mg 2x/day =25mg
    -Arimidex 1mg EOD

Everything was going good this cycle but then on my 3rd shot....BOOM it started to happen again...

Basically if you are looking at my chest the lumps are the size of a frozen pea cut in half and they are located just off to the side of the nipple (2CM) towards the armpit on each nipple.

Whats going on here? Am I not controlling estrogen properly? Do I need to start taking Prami? Maybe Tren just isn't for me? HELP!

I am no expert but I believe....
    That once you have a lump you have gyno and it will not go away on its own...
    You may have to take nolva on cycle with your AI to help control it.
    To get rid of it I believe you need to run ralox for many months or get surgery.

I could easily be wrong.
    Hopefully some gyno pros will report back to you soon.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How often are you taking ur shots? Ed/EOD, etc?

Tren is a progestin so if your E2 is elevated(with 1mg of dex and 25mgs/ed of aromasin ) sounds bunk to me?! Or your prolactin was elevated prior to cycling(any BW - only real way to tell)...

Start taking nolva or ralox along with your AI(and don't stop taking it if it disappears within a couple wks it's not gone). you can frontload it at 40mgs/first wk - 10-20mgs there on out -- ralox frontload 120mgs the first wk then 60-80mgs there on out - if 60mgs doesn't control it up it to 80mgs/day...

Thread Information