jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member

Dbol and how it affects Test levels for the 5 hour window

I know we want to keep our test levels pretty consistent to keep from highs and lows. But I am trying to figure out if Dbol (5hours)and Tren ace(3.5 days) are kinda the same where you can use them localized for specific reasons of hard training a certain couple weeks or using Dbol and cutting it out a couple days before you want to dry out for social reasons like a date, family outing or just not wanting to look bloated.

Anyone use these 2 at will and not part of a longer 4-6 week cycle? Im just trying to experiment with sides of tren and bloat sides of Dbol while using low dose of test cyp as base.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used dbol before workouts only with good results, the thing is you need to couple it with correct AI dosage or you will get the bloat effect of high e2. Ussually take 12,5mgs exemestane together with dbol and another 12,5mgs 6-8 hours later when the high e2 ussually hits you. This is dose dependent, for 20-25mgs dbol probably is not required, you need to try it and see what works best for you.
    Tren A is different IMO, it need to build up, takes about a week to have optimum levels, and too much tren is worse than a correct amount IMO.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don't think I'll b using dBol while on tren - again

Look at my last "I started milking" thread

Although it was a fairly high dose

Good pump though. Lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I don't think I'll b using dBol while on tren - again

Look at my last "I started milking" thread

Although it was a fairly high dose

Good pump though. Lol
    Lolol that's what I'd expect you to say!

I've run dbol but don't anymore. Most of it was water weight that couldn't keep after PCT. I don't believe in "spot" cycles. The benefit from the dbol versus the disruption of your endogenous Test isn't worth it. My .02

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The only steroids that are really useful when used sporadically for a particular event are Mibolerone and Halotestin , both for power lifting stuff.

Some may say Test suspension, but I've never noticed it after a single shot.

Thread Information