Thread: Help & Advice on Third Cycle - Test / EQ / Tbol / Var

folsom is offline New Member

Help & Advice on Third Cycle - Test / EQ / Tbol / Var

Stats

33yr
    6'5"
    200lb
    12% bf

third cycle. been lifting since I was 14, aggressively through college and then again for the last 4 years.

W 1-17 600mg Test E (2 x 300mg E3D)
    W 1-16 600mg EQ (2 x 300mg E3D)
    W 1-4 50mg TBOL
    W 1-19 50mg Proviron
    W 2-17 HCG 500ur
    W 10-15 50mg Anavar
    W 20-21 40mg Nolva & 100mg Clomid
    W 22-23 20mg Nolva & 50mg Clomid

first cycle was 2 years ago - 500 Test-E only. 8 weeks. Got great results, got up to around 210lb from 190lb and leaned out a lot. Outside of some acne on my arms, no real side effects

Had dropped backed down to a lean 190lb after running a marathon and ran a 2nd cycle last year of Test P (500mg) & EQ (300mg). 12 weeks. Got up to a very lean 205lb. Again, outside of acne, no real side effects. Decent diet, but could have been better.

After selling my company and being under a lot of stress over the fall, I have stayed around 200lbs, but at 12%bf vs. around 9% when I wrapped up my last cycle. Decent diet, could have been better.

I loved how lasting the gains I had on EQ seemed to stay (especially compared to my test-only cycle), so want to give it another go ahead. My goal of this cycle is to to get a very athletic "ripped" look that I can keep as much of post cycle. In an ideal world I would end the cycle around 215 and 7% - again, an ideal with crushing my diet and the gym.

After doing a bunch of reading, 16 weeks of EQ seemed to be a solid amount - not stretching too far beyond my previous cycles, but going long enough to get some solid results from the EQ. I definitely have time to go 20 weeks, but don't want to stretch my 3rd cycle too far.

I'm adding in Proviron for the extra libido boost and to safeguard against gyno. I've never had any gyno issues before on past cycles, but adding a bit more to this one, and wouldn't mind the extra sex drive over the summer.

Given the length of the cycle and my balls shrinking up pretty significantly on past cycles, I want to run HCG to combat any long-term shutdown. Balls are back to their normal hanging selves right now, but definitely get raisined after a couple of weeks on test.

Anavar is added to help cut me down to that magical 7-8% BF on the last 8 weeks of this cycle and before I head out to spend 2 weeks shirtless on vacation.

After doing a bunch of research, I have outlined the cycle above and have a couple of questions I would love help with.
    • What test ester is best to run on this cycle? It was planning on Test E, but would love some advice here on people's thoughts.
    • How do my dosing for Test & EQ look?
    • Should I extend the EQ to 18 or 20weeks (and adjust the rest appropriately)? Is that too long for my third cycle?
    • Planning on kickstarting the cycle with 4weeks of TBol. Heard some good things about doing this and gives me a bit of a boost from day 1. Any red flags there? Extend or is 4 weeks good?
    • Start Proviron Week 1 and run until PCT?
    • Start HCG week 2 or wait until longer? is 500ui enough?
    • Does the Anavar raise any red flags? Timing? Dosage?
    • Does my PCT look in check?

Finally, would love to get thoughts on what other supps to run alongside this. Previously took daily cycle and liver support pills, and blood work always came back fine, but given the increase in substances, I want to make sure I keep everything in check. Also - outside of creatine, any other supplements people normally take?

reporich is offline Associate Member
    That's a lot of compounds, why not keep it a little more simple?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post a pic? You seem pretty light for your height particularly light to run that kind of cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (2).jpg 
Views:	553 
Size:	342.3 KB 
ID:	162286

I totally get trimming this down - my original thoughts were as follows, so would love some help in figuring out where to trim down. It seems the VAr is the first to go

1. Test Base
    2. Proviron for hardening, body fat loss & libido
    3. EQ for hard, longer lasting effects (found this a big difference between my first two cycles)
    4. TBol to jumpstart the cycle (didn't love frontloading EQ & test last time and effects still took 4+ weeks to kick in)
    5. Anavar - to trim down BF last couple of weeks, but will cut out
    6. HCG for my balls - especially in a 16 week cycle (due to the EQ)

also- Back in Black - you look like a beast from your avatar

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I will be blunt here,
    you dont even look like you lift let alone have cycle experience.
    I wouldnt worry about trimming down? Theres going to be nothing left.

You need to eat more food bro, your clearly not eating enough to grow.

I dont understand why you want to run 4 compounds when you dont seem to have the foundation to build on? What is your diet like? (Please be honest on what you eat every day) we want to help you achieve results, but cycling in your condition isnt really required at the moment, you could build a better base by eating properly, then after disciplining your new food intake, then consider cycling.

I dont mean to sound harsh buddy, just thought you need to be pointed in the right direction.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 03-11-2016 at 12:31 PM.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^ What the taxman said...good advice at this stage, you will have time to cycle after you build up a base.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I will be blunt here,
    you dont even look like you lift let alone have cycle experience.
    I wouldnt worry about trimming down? Theres going to be nothing left.

You need to eat more food bro, your clearly not eating enough to grow.

I dont understand why you want to run 4 compounds when you dont seem to have the foundation to build on? What is your diet like? (Please be honest on what you eat every day) we want to help you achieve results, but cycling in your condition isnt really required at the moment, you could build a better base by eating properly, then after disciplining your new food intake, then consider cycling.

I dont mean to sound harsh buddy, just thought you need to be pointed in the right direction.
    please be blunt - i came on here for feedback and help - not to post something and then get pissed if people overly critique me.

I've been traveling a lot given this acquisition of my company and have celiac so have a hard time adding carbs, so my diet consists of eggs & oatmeal for breakfast, an afternoon snack of fruit and cheese, usually mexican, vietnamese or protein heavy salad for lunch, a mid afternoon snack of a protein bar if I can fit it in and then meat, brown rice and some green veggies for dinner and try to do a casein & spinach shake before I head to bed.

attaching two shots of what I was at this fall, which is in line with my normal size

and being totally honest - the goal of this cycle is that I plan to cut out alcohol and eat extremely clean over the next 6 months, including a very aggressive workout routine as I now have the time. While I do expect some natural gains, seeing the gains made while on cycle - and getting back up to a solid base quickly, will help me stay on program and motivated to a much higher degree than going natural. I've tried to stick to a natural program and keep falling off as I don't have that extra carrot pushing me, like I always did on cycle. I know if I get the end results I'm looking for after this period of time, it will help me keep the dedication I've had in the past. It is also the reason for the TBol boost in the beginning to kickstart things and really help me mentally stay focused and resist temptation. I was able to do this throughout college and for two years from 30 to 32, but fallen off the wagon of late and need the help getting back on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (3).jpg 
Views:	9246 
Size:	283.3 KB 
ID:	162287Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (4).jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	323.0 KB 
ID:	162288

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I do get the part where your wanting an extra mental boost rather than training naturaly

But you have to ask yourself, when you do say a 3 month cycle, how you guna feel when you come off and head into PCT? Where will the motivation come from then?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I agree with taxman, you should aim your focus on your diet and training. I appreciate you have struggled to keep up with everything recently but, as those other pics are fairly recent, you should be able to get back there in the same length of time as the cycle length you are proposing.

In any event that cycle would be overkill, IMHO, even if you had the physique you had only a few months ago. When you get that physique back naturally in a few months then run a solid test cycle for 12 weeks and you will be way ahead of where you would be if you start your proposed cycle now with less health risks.

Btw I'm no beast but thanks. Amazing what a great diet and favourable lighting can do though
    TheTaxMan likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information