godawgs50 is offline New Member

Proper Control of E2 Levels On First Cycle: Whats Worse? Crash E2 Or Very High E2?

Hey guys a little history on me. I am 37 years old and currently I am 6'3" 198lbs. I have weighed 300lbs a few times in my life (once playing college football and once later in life). Years ago I decided to lose the weight and keep it off for good. For several years I trained hard but my diet was just O.K. 6 months ago I was at a normal weight for me (238). I decided then that I wanted to prepare for my first cycle which I just started yesterday. I waited 6 months because I wanted to get my body fat percentage down and do all the reserach I could to make sure I did it right. I have almost perfected my diet timing and macros, have really lowered my bodyfat to the leanest I have ever been (not sure what but see pictures attached) and I am now ready to go! I reached this bodyfat and weight naturally through training and diet only and have not used clen or any other supplements. My first cycle will be the recommended 500mg of Test E a week split into two pins a week. I have been on TRT for several years so my bloodwork is monitored frequently and all my labs are great right now (last test 2 weeks ago). I have HCG on hand and will be taking it as I am already using it with my TRT. My biggest question is with my Arimidex . For the last several years I have taken .5mg a week once a week with my TRT treatments. That keeps me consistenly in the perfect range. My thinking is that with the major increase in my test dose for the next 12 weeks I am going to have to increase the Arimidex dosage as well. What concerns me is I have no idea what the new dosage should be?? I realize it will be trial and error but my question is would it be better at first to really increase the dose to be safe but run the risk of crashing my levels, or not increase the dose much at all and run the risk of having crazy high levels? Which is worse/better? When should I take my first blood test to monitor the levels and adjust my dosage considering I started yesterday? I have just read the horror stories from both ends of the spectrum with regards to people having WAY too low E2 levels and vice versa. Trying to avoid either and any suggestions from someone with experience would be really appreciated!

FYI...I realize my pictures are nothing like some of the vets on here and I am not posting them in a way to brag about being in this amazing shape I simply am doing to make sure the experienced guys think I am at a bodyfat percentage that is low enough to start my cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Proper Control of E2 Levels On First Cycle: Whats Worse?  Crash E2 Or Very High E2?-stephen-1.jpg   Proper Control of E2 Levels On First Cycle: Whats Worse?  Crash E2 Or Very High E2?-stephen-2.jpg  

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Contgratz on the weight loss, quite an acomplishment! And looking ripped and veiny lol

First let me say that low estrogen levels are not healthy there are many functions in our bodies that do require a small amount of this female hormone.

But in my opinion, there is a non scientific craze about low estrogen being culprit for a lot of stuff. Have literally read threads where ppl associated an ordinary headache with being low on estrogen. The estrogen we are talking about here is estradiol (e2), other estrogens e1 (estrone) and e3 (estriol) are not that important.
    Like I said before maintaining a healthy androgens/estrogens ratio is important and crashing e2 is not something I recommend, but the truth is that there is very little data that it is such a horror story to have have low e2.

Here are several medical studies where males were exposed to what we would consider high anastrazole dosages:

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/10.12...r_pub%3dpubmed

The side effects reported are not really not significant in this studies, and way different from the horror stories you and I read. Also, we have to think that for a drug to have FDA drug approval it need to have several strict human trials, and if this horror stories were prevalent it is doubtfull it would have approval, dont you think so?

What to conclude?
    Either some guys are very sensitive to either low e2 or the AI drugs, or some of the effects are somewhat psycological and/or placebo. Also, we have to account that many use UGL drugs where there is no garantee of it being whats on the label.

My personnal usage of AIs have never noticed any effects of low e2, have in fact crashed my e2 (bloodwork was showing <1) and still had great libido, erection and none of the side effects some report, again Im not advising to do this, it was a time I was experimenting with femara (letrozole ).
    Now high e2 side effects are very, very easy to recognize and not pleasant and Im not talking about erectile dysfunction lol.

So, to conclude, do your schedule bloodworks titrate AIs to a good E2 level, but dont panic about low e2 as it might not be such a buggy man.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Well done brother you look great, perect time now just to add some more muscle to that ripped frame.

Id say you were around 8% body fat, would be better to get a full body shot though to see lower abs, legs for more accurate estimate

Good job!

godawgs50 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice Mr. BB! I think I will play it safe and increase my dosage a little to avoid my levels going to high and blood test maybe in 4 weeks to see where I am at and update this post! I certainly do not want the sides of high E2 you were alluding to! Haha

Thread Information